HOT HOT Recent picture of Michael w/ his personal stylist Rushka Bergman

elmari

Proud Member
Oh my gosh! Look at Michael wearing his Balmain tuxedo jacket with nothing underneath with some gold jewelry!! Soooooo sexy!!! Check out that awesome glove!

He's pictured with his personal stylist Rushka Bergman whom he met during the 2007 L'uomo Magazine cover shoot.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/all...wcases-michael-jacksons-fashion-comeback.html

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a63b751a970b-800wi

Why is she not smiling? Hottest man on earth right there and she looks bored. I do not understand her or Lisa Marie.

No shirt underneath that thing...sexy!
I really don't like that jacket though. :-/ Those pointy shoulders make him look too skinny...and I think they just look odd overall.

King Swagggaa! :king2:

:wild: Love this pic. His glove is amazing, but I like her jacket better which he has worn before. I saw it in some screencaps for the TII trailer. The shoulders don't look/are not so high with the red jacket. The article says she pulled out snapshots so there are more pics of MJ trying on clothes which I would love to see.

Rushka Bergman knows the deal though:

"He's sooooooo sexxxy!"

:yes: :naughty: She wasn't blind to his sex appeal.

Thanks for posting!

Oh my goooood! :swoon: That's just plain HOT! :heart:

I'm so friggin' jealous of that girl....grrrr. Why did they held each other like that, why was he wearing nothing underneath?
Must've been at a dressing-time orso...don't tell me he liked her/they had a fling! :unsure:

Found another one, not that hot though:

Last edited:
I am now green with envy Oh myyy God I want him! Urrggh he's so sexy :| OMG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi92njBcK40

EDIT: BTW, I love that red leather jacket she (and Michael) were wearing.

I don't neither like the pointy shoulders on that jacket he's wearing in the picture in the first post - but he had another ensemble with a Popeye t-shirt and a jacket with pointy shoulders, I thought that looked really good.

Oh my goooood! :swoon: That's just plain HOT! :heart:

I'm so friggin' jealous of that girl....grrrr. Why did they held each other like that, why was he wearing nothing underneath?
Must've been at a dressing-time orso...don't tell me he liked her/they had a fling! :unsure:

Found another one, not that hot though:

he seems to pull that off imo

wow :wub:
Imagine hugging Michael when he's wearing no t-shirt on, only that jacket... :wub2:

I don't neither like the pointy shoulders on that jacket he's wearing in the picture in the first post - but he had another ensemble with a Popeye t-shirt and a jacket with pointy shoulders, I thought that looked really good.

Goddamn, your signature is so distracting lol.

Anyway back on topic, man Michael looks sharp in that pic! He's pullin her real tight lol

the comments underneath the video :(

I will say this and I don't care if anyone bashes me.

She's the one that was giving him WOMEN'S clothes! Those awfully UGLY pointy shoulders. According to Bush they were teasing him a bit and MJ was also laughing! But he wore them anyway because they only gave him women's clothes. Maybe he didn't want to hurt her.
grrrrrrrrrrrr
She could had given him nicer MEN's clothes. He's Michael. Not Mihaela. She had an oppurtunity of a life time and she gave the media another reason to bash him. Thank you Rushka!!

Michael deserved better.

Last edited:
Well hot damn. :swoon:

He's so sexy. Love the glove.
How could she not be smiling! What the hell is wrong with her....I'd be all over him.

What a sexy man he is.

WOW!!
he looks gorgeous !!
no top underneath...ohhh i like!! :wild::wild::wild:

Yeah the pointy shoulders look funny. Looks awesome without the shirt underneath though.

I like those jackets but afterall they're woman clothes. on the otherside, MJ wears everything like honestly, you can espect everything comin' from him :D!

I will say this and I don't care if anyone bashes me.

She's the one that was giving him WOMEN'S clothes! Those awfully UGLY pointy shoulders. According to Bush they were teasing him a bit and MJ was also laughing! But he wore them anyway because they only gave him women's clothes. Maybe he didn't want to hurt her.
grrrrrrrrrrrr
She could had given him nicer MEN's clothes. He's Michael. Not Mihaela. She had an oppurtunity of a life time and she gave the media another reason to bash him. Thank you Rushka!!

Michael deserved better.

I'm sorry but the gold leotard from the Dangerous Tour that Michael Bush created is far more feminine than anything Michael wore this year.
I agree that some of the Balmain outfits Michael wore this year looked awful, but Michael have worn Balmain for years. (I even think there are pictures of Michael going himself and buying at a Balmain store this or last year)

I love Bush's work, but he and Karen are two bitter mofo's that have done nothing but complaining about not being in the movie and they wanna take it out on anything and anyone.
Michael was a grown ass man, if he didn't like something then it's up to him to tell the stylist to f**k off.
Not even a girlfriend or my own mother could convince me to wear something that I didn't like :lol:

I see you all hating on the Balmain jackets with the pointy shoulders, but I think the one below is fly as f**k.

Please notice the Popeye t-shirt :D
(Click to enlarge)

vlcsnap2009100104h03m29.jpg

vlcsnap2009100104h03m48.jpg

Last edited:
^ I like the leathery material on that jacket, the shoulders=meh. Popeye looks like he's wearing some chains on MJ's shirt. :D

Those two jackets are from TII. I wonder if the red jacket is MJ's?

Back