TII Program Photos

laramay

Proud Member
Hi everyone,
I'm kind of new here, just been really shy about posting on forums. I've adored Michael since I was a little girl, joined the forum because I felt so lonely with the pain (my friends and family don't understand it, y'know).
Anyway, I noticed that no one's posted the new photos from the TII program so I scanned a few for you in case you haven't seen it yet. There are some really stunningly beautiful photos in it, I could scan some more for you later if you'd like ;)
Sorry if they've been posted before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything, so...

5.jpg

mjtii44.jpg

mjtii66.jpg

mjtii77.jpg

mjtii33.jpg

mjtii1.jpg

mjtii22.jpg

L.O.V.E.
Lara

Hi and welcome. :happy:
Thanks for posting these pics. I ordered a program, but I haven't received it yet. I'm excited to get it now.

omg! :give_heart: Do they also sell these on amazon? :unsure:

OMG. I haven't seen these! They're amazing! Thank you SO much :)

Thank you so much, I love them. Would love to see more.

Hi everyone,
I'm kind of new here, just been really shy about posting on forums. I've adored Michael since I was a little girl, joined the forum because I felt so lonely with the pain (my friends and family don't understand it, y'know).
Anyway, I noticed that no one's posted the new photos from the TII program so I scanned a few for you in case you haven't seen it yet. There are some really stunningly beautiful photos in it, I could scan some more for you later if you'd like ;)
Sorry if they've been posted before, but I did a search and couldn't find anything, so...

5.jpg

mjtii44.jpg

mjtii66.jpg

mjtii77.jpg

mjtii33.jpg

mjtii1.jpg

mjtii22.jpg

L.O.V.E.
Lara

Wow! These are beautiful! Especially the first one! he looks like an Angel..Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes and thank yous, I'm touched. :)
I'll upload more tonight, I promise!
And yes, Michael truly looks beautiful in them. An angel.

Ps (edit)
The 4th photo didn't get scanned in very good quality, which was a shame cause I love it;
Here's a better version (zoom in for best results):
mjtii7.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! :D Aww, he really looks like an angel. Beautiful. :girl_love:

I miss this beautiful man so much :( :cry:
thank you for sharing the pictures... I want him back

welcome to the forum....thank you for posting beautiful pics.....Michael is beautiful.

Thanks for the warm welcomes and thank yous, I'm touched. :)
I'll upload more tonight, I promise!
And yes, Michael truly looks beautiful in them. An angel.

Ps (edit)
The 4th photo didn't get scanned in very good quality, which was a shame cause I love it;
Here's a better version (zoom in for best results):
mjtii7.jpg

:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: This is one of the best photos from TII I've ever seen... Thank you for sharing!!

Back