Dr Thome Thome on Larry King in December (rescheduled). Send in questions!

it wont happen. even thome aint that stupid to talk during a police investigation

Something else that I would love for Larry to go into. Tohme's relationship with Randy Phillips. Not that many people knew that they actually used to be brothers in law.

That Thome Thome character needs to stay under the rock that he came from!

yeah I kinda new when he canceled that he would nit reschedule...because he is a scumbag and he knows he had something to do with Michael's murder and he is to much of a coward to face the public..IMHO

Sorry for bumping, I know this interview never happened and this is an OLD thread but I saw these posts and I'd like to ask ..

i heard on the radio that he is jermanies wife ex husband and that jermaine brought him and the bodyguards around michael. if this is true and we all remember thome was brought in to save neverland and how much jermaine wanted to keep neverland and have michael buried there. is he jermaines wife ex husband ?

Something else that I would love for Larry to go into. Tohme's relationship with Randy Phillips. Not that many people knew that they actually used to be brothers in law.

Really? Where did you find these things out?

Oh God, i know Michael didnt trusted this man in his last months, but i also know Michael never told it to him:( i dont even understand what was their whole relation about, it was business but i never understood Michael business relations, never, mainly cause i became a fan in 2001 and Michael was not that sharp in those years :( I think Michael first thought he had to trust the person and then what they could do, at least that is how Michael worked in his last years, he would trust a person and then he would give in his business and then he would found out that person was not the right one, poor Michael, seems to me he didnt know who to trust.

Thome Thome is such a misterious character... I dont like him

Back