Ticketmaster screw up Opus deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickd

Proud Member
Guys, can we keep this here for a bit.

I've just spent 20mins on the phone with ticketmaster USA from new zealand. They were very helpful however

my Opus has not been shipped
DHL are not doing international deliveries
they have refunded my $28 us delivery charge
they are now sending my opus in standard mail

standard is not insured, treated worse and slow.

So....if you live outside USA/Uk don't expect your opus before Xmas like they promised! The ticketmaster girl had to manually release my order! WTF?

So you need to call or email them asap with your confirmation number and get them onto it.

Please don't move this thread it's important.

Quicker to buy it in the fucking shop.

WHAT??????

WHAT??????

OMG, THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!! WE HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!

But... how can this be??? I must say I have always been concerned because the shipping cost (USD$28) was a joke if you think how expensive DHL is (not to mention to send 12 kilos abroad).

I had problems with my card and I had to place my order on the phone and they asked my for USD$50 instead of $28 SOOOO... I hope they better send my Opus asap!! They have given me a great customer service, so I hope they will not mess up all!!!!

PCR - call them.

I will!! They have already called me twice, since this has taken ages to place the order. And I live in Chile, so you can imagine how long it might take to get here... if ever!!!

Thanks for the info!

Guys also there is no point calling your own countries ticketmaster you have to call USA as that's where it is being shipped from.

This is confusing & totally frustrating. If my book is damaged I'm gonna lose it.

They said Christmas!

Guys also there is no point calling your own countries ticketmaster you have to call USA as that's where it is being shipped from.

In my case, I have been in touch with Kranken Opus directly. I tried to contact Ticketmaster too many times and they never answer my questions, so I finally reached Opus directly at UK. So now that I think... my order will come for the UK and so, I might skip this issue with Ticketmaster....ohhh... whatever!! I am contacting them again!

I have a direct contact in case it might be useful to you, friend. Just let me know and I'll send you the info by PM. It really took me a while to find that out too!

Yes please mate, send to me via pm.

I'm so angry at Opus, I paid for this MONTHS ago

Guys, can we keep this here for a bit.

I've just spent 20mins on the phone with ticketmaster USA from new zealand. They were very helpful however

my Opus has not been shipped
DHL are not doing international deliveries
they have refunded my $28 us delivery charge
they are now sending my opus in standard mail

standard is not insured, treated worse and slow.

So....if you live outside USA/Uk don't expect your opus before Xmas like they promised! The ticketmaster girl had to manually release my order! WTF?

So you need to call or email them asap with your confirmation number and get them onto it.

Please don't move this thread it's important.

Quicker to buy it in the fucking shop.

Thanks for this info...I have just emailed them..

Yes please mate, send to me via pm.

I'm so angry at Opus, I paid for this MONTHS ago

Done, mate! I just sent you a PM.
I hope this will work for you too.

PCR, I would like the number too! I'm really expecting my Opus for Xmas...Thanks for helping us.

...I have no energy to decide how to react!
What is happening? I dont get it.

If we dont call when will we receive it?
But if we change it to normal postage...it wont arrive till after x-mas anyway will it?
bahhhh conufsing!

Luci - the problem is, the Ticketmaster rep told me that she had to MANUALLY push through my order because it was stuck as DHL didn't want to touch it.

SHE took over and confirmed what address i wanted it shipped to here in New Zealand and has sent it via regular mail.

the issues with regular mail are the following

NO INSURANCE
ITS SLOW
CHANCE OF DAMAGE IS HIGHER.

The fans need to know, i know you guys have had your heart set on this and its just unbelievable how they could let this happen.

What im getting at is, if i didnt call them, i dont think my order would've ever been fufilled. It's like a glitch in their system because obviously DHL arent interested in shipping 12kgs for $28 USD.

UGH~

We should all contact the OPUS customer service so they know what Ticketmaster has done. Is this a joke or what? What about all the fans who are not reading this should they just wait forever not receiving anything. Something is wrong actually legally it’s not our problem since we have paid with an agreement of delivery that date. People can sue them if they don’t contact everyone in time.

jadore - I actually can't believe what they have done. They have REVERSED the charge of $28 USD for postage and APPARENTLY are dropping it in regular post.

UMM...Does anyone here want their collectors item shipped in regular post with no insurance or care? I'm so annoyed. We all handed over our money.

OPUS AND TICKETMASTER NEED TO FRONT UP ASAP.

I cant reinforce this enough, if i didnt call them today, my Opus just wasn't going to be shipped.

oh hell this is s***..... i thought they were being shipped from the UK! i'm going to call Opus when i get back from work. :angry:

Hey guys!
Thanks 4 the news!
But there is one thing I don't understand.
I thought it would be deliverd on the 25th of December.
So I wasn't worriyng yet, now I am, haha!
Should I contact them already?
I live in Holland!

What. The. HELL?
So what happens if I don't call them? My money's gonna sit in their wallet for nothing?
I don't care if it's after Christmas. I just want it delivered by January, insured and all.

thanks for the heads up - this is effing ridiculous! I'm from Australia. I love how my credited card was charged almost the instant I placed the order and now I'm probably gonna have to chase it up myself!

thanks for the heads up - this is effing ridiculous! I'm from Australia. I love how my credited card was charged almost the instant I placed the order and now I'm probably gonna have to chase it up myself!
Tell me about it. I'm from Australia too. Let me know how you're going to handle this.

Just keep checking this thread for updates so we clarify what is going on.

I'm from the Philippines, I ordered my opus last August! please let me know how can i contact Opus.

Even when i log into ticketmaster.com and view my history, click my order number, nothing happens. Says it cannot complete request.

Even when i log into ticketmaster.com and view my history, click my order number, nothing happens. Says it cannot complete request.

Same here!
What is happening?? :doh:
I live in Brazil and I want my book, I can't call to US.
I don't know what I'm going to do. I want opus by Christmas like they promissed.

Last edited:
I feel so awful for you guys. Obviously I'm in the UK so I'm more likely to get it before xmas. Ticketmaster screwing things up yet again.

:( usually i dont get all omg about this kinda stuff but ive had my heart set on it, its just a little piece of michael ill get to keep and i REALLY wanted it for christmas.

i can guess what has happened now, DHL have probably said $28 usd is too cheap for international shipping, when you look on the OPUS website it says international shipping is $56 usd - double the price.

so when i called ticketmaster their solution was, refund my shipping money and just drop it in the post. What they didnt do was have extra options for me to get it hear quicker. Now im being told they are going to use FedeX for delivery but thats no good to me now is it? they have cancelled my shipping and its going in the post that will take weeks to get to australia/new zealand.

this is a huge f*** up. and we need answers, quickly.

mkgenie has his but i think he is based in china anyway and looks like he has done a bulk order so who knows whats going on there.

whole thing is just very dissapointing.

god, i hate ticketmaster. what an awful service. I e-mailed KrekanOpus about this mess, hopefully they will reply within 24 hours like they promise.

Even if i dont get it by christmas, as long as i get it in great shape. i just want an assurance that i'll get it. i cannot even access my order when i click it in the ticketmaster website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back