My interviews about Michael, 6 months after June 25th (English Subtitles added!!!)

Dutchie

Guests
Hey you guys,

Didn't know where to post this so just putting it here. Mods feel free to move this (and sorry) if it's in the wrong section :yes:

I was interviewed by NOS news (one of the leading Dutch news channels) about Michael's death as it was voted the #3 most important event of 2009.

It's in Dutch, but wanted to post it for you guys to see anyway. There's 2 videos, but only 1 has subtitles so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5DjibnG7WM

Last edited:
Re: My interviews about Michael, 6 months after June 25th

Aaww Suzanne, I love it! :( You spoke so well...good job girl!

Thank you :)

How did you manage to reply so well to the answers? Did you practice? ;D
I was interviewed a while ago about Michael out of the blue, but gee...that's hard w/ a camera on your face! :lol:

Amazing video Suzanne. You did a wonderful job here. Thank you.

How did you manage to reply so well to the answers? Did you practice? ;D
I was interviewed a while ago about Michael out of the blue, but gee...that's hard w/ a camera on your face! :lol:
LOL! No, I didn't practise! I've been interviewed before, though. After Michael's press conference in March a camera crew came to where I work to interview me....and of course in L.A. I was interviewed by some news crews from Holland.

LOL! No, I didn't practise! I've been interviewed before, though. After Michael's press conference in March a camera crew came to where I work to interview me....and of course in L.A. I was interviewed by some news crews from Holland.
Hahah cool! I've been interviewed before as well, but talkin' about Michael was so different...they were like these overenthusiastic paps, and a little voice in my head kept saying 'they're friggin' paps, go tell 'em they suck!'. :lol:

Hahah cool! I've been interviewed before as well, but talkin' about Michael was so different...they were like these overenthusiastic paps, and a little voice in my head kept saying 'they're friggin' paps, go tell 'em they suck!'. :lol:
Really? Wow, that's weird, paparazzi usually don't do interviews......
So far the people I've been interviewed by were genuine press and wanted a fan's side of the story. Their coverage has been fair and neutral, which I appreciate.

Really? Wow, that's weird, paparazzi usually don't do interviews......
So far the people I've been interviewed by were genuine press and wanted a fan's side of the story. Their coverage has been fair and neutral, which I appreciate.
Yeah it was on the street out of the blue....they were quite okay in the end and the interview happened to come out really well, luckily they let my comments in, haha.

You are so lucky (because of the autograph)!!!!
I just understood about 30 %, but I got the general sense (and the little story when you first saw Michael lol)

You are so lucky (because of the autograph)!!!!
I just understood about 30 %, but I got the general sense (and the little story when you first saw Michael lol)
Aw! I know there is a subtitle function on youtube but I can't figure out how to use it.

Aw! I know there is a subtitle function on youtube but I can't figure out how to use it.

Haven't tried that before either or else I would help you of course. All I know is to click on "My Videos" and there you can already see all these buttons, like for annotations or audio swap and subtitles and then I think you just need to add them... but never tried, so I'm just guessing lol

Please translate? I really want to understand :)

Nice interview! en mooie MJ ketting?:p Im jealous of your collection too!

aww thats lovely. :)
i dont speak dutch...but i think i understood..
did u mention about chatting with mj fans online? i thought i picked that up.
your accent is so lovely! :D

WTG Dutchie! I can tell that you gave a great interview,
even tho I could only understand 2 words. Just 2. Michael Jackson.

BTW, that looks like the MJ logo around your neck. Yes?
So cool.

Back