Update: MICHAEL JACKSON WON!! 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 - FINAL ROUND

Re: 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows: Top 10 - FINAL ROUND

Voted, but now it says that you may only vote once a day, so I will do just that.
Please all vote for MJ 1988 because that one already has the most votes (38.297) whereas MJ 2001 has over 21.000 votes and Led Zeppelin has over 27.000 votes.
Thanks!

voted.
They are showing MJs concert 2001 in swedish tv tonight.The last time they sent it was 25/12 2009.

Voted....

Voted!

Results now read:

MJ 1988 - 42.9039%

MJ 2001 - 24.1892%

Voted!
Gotta remember to do it tomorrow too and the day after that and the day after that and...
But yeah, anything for Michael :) (Especially if some people then finally understood how very appreciated a DVD release would be... :praying)

Voted :) Bad Tour show is winning, 30th Anniversary 2001 coming in second so far.

Voted :) MJ's in 1st place for his '88 performance (44% of the votes) and second place for his 2001 show (25%). Zepplin's at third with 20% of the vote.

2001 was crap anyway. Voted.

2001 was crap anyway.

engh? agree it does not really campare to 1988 bad tour but crap?

BTW. Guys you can vote then delete your cookies and you can vote again :) no need to wait till the next day

Voted, but now it says that you may only vote once a day (..)

NO, as I have already said several times ...

You can vote
repeatedly daily or several times in succession; you have only: refresh the page (F5 or use the button in your browser) and delete the cache (!!) and, if you allow cookies on msg, even the cookies.

Hi mj_smile.

I posted this in the other thread.

"Although I went to the site and although it says voting starts on January 7th @ noon, there is a text box indicating that voting starts tomorrow. There is no way for me to vote at this time. Being that it's January 7th and 9:38 PM, I'm not sure what's going on. I'll try again tomorrow. Anyone else seeing this?"

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2519289&postcount=58

NO, as I have already said several times ...

You can vote
repeatedly daily or several times in succession; you have only: refresh the page (F5 or use the button in your browser) and delete the cache (!!) and, if you allow cookies on msg, even the cookies.

engh? agree it does not really campare to 1988 bad tour but crap?

BTW. Guys you can vote then delete your cookies and you can vote again :) no need to wait till the next day

Yup, unrehearsed and lip synched. It looks like he just woke and walked on stage. Considering everyone else came on and gave great vocal performances tat got on my nerves, plus having to sit there having people say hes lip synching hes lip synching, that performance was meh, etc is annoying but true. If I stuck Bucharest or even History on I doubt anyone would say anything. 2001 was below sub par.

MJ number one at MSG??? at 8:35 pm on January 7, 2010
MJ number one at MSG??? Here is one of the many links to our dear MJ fan clubs that tell you exactly how to cheat the system, there are many but the most blatant is post #25 in this thread: http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=24230&page=3 Or you can check out this thread on yet another MJfan site: http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/473587?page=1 We encourage you to complain to the MSG thru their e-mail system here : msgmessageboards@thegarden.com Don?t worry, we have archived the offending web pages of these and other MJfan sites as the will quickly try to take them down to avoid legal trouble, please just voice your concerns to the e-mail address. This is part of a news storey to be published in BillBoard Magazine as well as CNN Entertainment and now you can be part of the story! Thank You.
Flag

Well there you go. Now the comments are filled with insults.

Voted again.
Go Bad tour!!!!

Voted for 1988. It won't let me vote again until tomorrow. I'll vote for 2001 then.

Voted. Keep voting :)

Bad Tour is winning with 44% and 2001 is in second place at 32%. So that's 76% Michael! :yes:

I'm trying to do my 2nd vote, but it's not letting me.

Bump!!

Finally managed to make a 2nd vote. It is now MJ 1988: 43.7739%
MJ 2001: 32.1429%

Ha ha, doing well :)

Oh, is the poll finally working? It wasn't even up on the 7th.

Removed.

Last edited:

voted.....and at the moment he's blowing everyone else out of the water!!!
Love you Michael.
xxx

Voted

Back