Happy Birthday Katherine & Jackie Jackson!

Moulin Rouge

Proud Member
Katherine Esther Jackson born May 4, 1930 in Alabama

snifjm.jpg

2rmbeqd.jpg

Sigmund Esco "Jackie" Jackson born May 4, 1951 in Gary, Indiana

55jmh2.jpg

michaeljackiejacksoncoulissesd.jpg

Happy Birthday and so much love to both Katherine and Jackie. :)

Happy Birthday, Mrs Jackson :heart: :flowers: Wishing you all the love, hope you stay strong and healthy. We love and support you, hope you know this :)
And Happy Birthday Jackie :)

All the best to Katherine and Jackie. It may be the darkest birthday in your life, but I hope you can enjoy this day! Stay healthy and stay strong! Warmest Regards!

I don't know how good it is to wish Katherine a happy birthday since it's against her faith. I'm going to wish her lots of healthy years and a very happy birthday to Jackie :flowers:

I don't know how good it is to wish Katherine a happy birthday since it's against her faith. I'm going to wish her lots of healthy years and a very happy birthday to Jackie :flowers:

I have been thinking the same thing.

I hadn't thought of that. Thanks :)

I wish the same for Katherine, many happy and healthy years. :heart:

Happy Birthday Jackie! xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. This is her and Jackie first birthday without MJ.

i too, wish you both a beautiful & blessed day . Mrs Jackson:give_rose: :huggy:and Jackie:huggy: .

Happy Birthday Katherine and Jackie! God has blessed them with good genes! They don't look their age! They are such beautiful people and good too! God bless them for all they do!

Happy Birthday Mrs. Kathrine Jackson and Jackie Jackson. How cute . He was born on his mom's birthday like my son was born on my mom's birthday:)

Have a wonderful and blessed day, Mrs. Katherine Jackson and Jackie Jackson.
smilie_girl_087.gif

Happy Birthday Katherine and Jackie Jackson. :flowers: Lots of L.O.V.E :heart: :wub:

Back