Possible resurrection of Quebec Nordiques?

Possible resurrection of Quebec Nordiques?

• Yes- Resurrect the Quebec Nordiques

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No- Quebec should have a renamed NHL team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I heard that there's some interest in building a new hockey arena in Quebec City and maybe a possible chance to bring an NHL team back in Quebec City and to me I think that maybe a chance to resurrect the Quebec Nordiques. I wanted Winnepg Jets to be resurrected first, but the guess an NHL team returning to Quebec is an awesome idea.

Here's on old logo of the Quebec Nordiques
200px-Quebec_Nordiques_Logo.svg.png

Here's a new logo what supposed be foe the Nordiques, but never done because the team moved to Colorado.
QuebecNordiquesNew.png

Do you think Quebec's gonna resurrected as the Nordiques again or will Quebec gonna be renamed NHL team?

I say resurrect Quebec Nordiques!

It would make sense to bring them back..Quebec is the biggest Hockey City in the World, they can easily support two teams IMO

Nordiques back...and while they're at it...Bring back the Jets! :)

I want the NHL to bring back the Jets back to Winnipeg, that's my first choice as a Canadian NHL team, but to bring it back to Winnipeg. One time I heard, you know Chris Jericho? He's a big Jet's fan while he lives in Winnipeg because his father used to play the NHL.

Yeah Jericho is cool...wish he was more Canadian though ya know? He comes across sometimes as a bit wishy washy...unlike Bret Hart! :) Bringing back the Jets would be awesome.

So sad to watch footage of the last game there...almost like the heart and soul was being ripped out of the city!

Yeah Jericho is cool...wish he was more Canadian though ya know? He comes across sometimes as a bit wishy washy...unlike Bret Hart! :) Bringing back the Jets would be awesome.

So sad to watch footage of the last game there...almost like the heart and soul was being ripped out of the city!

Well, Jericho is born in Manhasset New York, because his father plays for the Rangers. But here is the fact, Jericho roots for Team Canada in Men's hockey during the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City. I think the last Jets game I saw is when they played their last game in the Montreal Forum, my dad was there at the time seeing the Jets and Bruins at the Forum. He told me he met Teemu Selanne there.

Back