[NEW] DisneyWorld (2002-2004?) - My friend's friend's little brother and Michael

Rawr

Proud Member
OwGsm.jpg

My classmate told me a few years ago that his family was with his friend's family at DisneyWorld (Orlando, FL) in a shop when they saw Michael Jackson. The family of the kid asked Michael to take a photo with him and Michael agreed. Apparently, during all the commotion, the kid crapped in his diaper. When Michael held him, he smelt it and was a little startled.

So, this is a photo of Michael holding a smelly baby. :wub: Enjoy. I don't think this has been seen by the fans before since that group isn't really into MJ and my friend only showed it to me because I was bugging him about it.

OwGsm.jpg

My classmate told me a few years ago that his family was with his friend's family at DisneyWorld (Orlando, FL) in a shop when they saw Michael Jackson. The family of the kid asked Michael to take a photo with him and Michael agreed. Apparently, during all the commotion, the kid crapped in his diaper. When Michael held him, he smelt it and was a little startled.​

So, this is a photo of Michael holding a smelly baby. :wub: Enjoy. I don't think this has been seen by the fans before since that group isn't really into MJ and my friend only showed it to me because I was bugging him about it.​
Funny story! :lol: And the picture is beautiful. :wub:

how cute..poor Michael...stinky baby. Thank you so much for sharing this photo..:)

Back