The MJ TIME CAPSULE - Binding MJ's work to Planet Earth

LOUF

Proud Member
BINDING THE WORK OF MICHAEL JACKSON TO PLANET EARTH.

A time capsule is a historic cache of goods and/or information, usually intended as a method of communication with future people and to help future archaeologists, anthropologists, and/or historians. Time capsules are sometimes created and buried during celebrations such as a World Fair, a cornerstone laying for a building, or at other events. The phrase "time capsule" has been in use since about 1939.

MJ TIME CAPSULE

There will come a day, when there is no longer any person walking the planet who can say they were alive when Michael Jackson was alive.

This initiative was begun with the intention of preserving Michael Jackson’s legacy for generations to come.

Try to envisage a time, many many years from now, where an archaeological dig uncovers a box containing memories, photographs, writings, video footage of Michael Jackson.

Imagine if thousands of these boxes were uncovered in different locations across the globe.

From Japan to Jamaica

From the UK to Ukraine

From Egypt to Equador.

Michael Jackson was very concerned about the damage to the planet, and this project bears in mind the environmental impact. We are seeking advice from a sustainability expert to ensure that this project is as environmentally friendly as possible, with the current research suggesting that the most appropriate vessel for the time capsule would be a stone planter, or a casserole dish.

Many time capsules today contain only artifacts of limited value to future historians. Historians suggest that items which describe the daily lives of the people who created them, such as personal notes, pictures, and documents, would greatly increase the value of the time capsule to future historians.

Please share with us your experiences of creating and burying your time capsule.

MJ Time Capsule on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MJ-Time-Capsule/152087874824078?v=info&ref=ts

Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/MJTimeCapsule

Thanks Lou, as you know Gaz and I love this project! And MJJC is fully behind it. :) So lets all get time capsuling! :D

Prayers really do get answered!

I have had this idea for a VERY long time. Even while Michael was on this side physically, I so wanted to do something like this and had even thought of contacting the international fan community even if my vision sounded crazy to some. Ever since Michael's crossing over so suddenly I have been absolutely sure of doing this at ALL cost! I'm SO, SO glad and blessed that more fans are coming up with this brilliant and absolutely important task! Michael's legacy-his glorious artistic work, unmatched philanthropy and exceptional goodness as a human being are an ETERNAL inspiration for ALL! This truth needs to be passed on and communicated to future generations. This way we shall be doing a GREAT service to planet Earth and mankind. This will be our gift to them and also a very appropriate thankyou to our beloved teacher and angel and to God for blessing us with such a beautiful, beautiful being!

We love you for all time Michael...thankyou for ever...God bless

To show our appreciation of the MJ Time Capsule supporters, we are offering a copy of 'J5 LIVE AT THE FORUM' to the first person to submit a photograph of their time capsule on the facebook page

http://tinyurl.com/37ocn6j

this is a wonderful Idea..:)....I too think I will participate..

To show our appreciation of the MJ Time Capsule supporters, we are offering a copy of 'J5 LIVE AT THE FORUM' to the first person to submit a photograph of their time capsule on the facebook page

http://tinyurl.com/37ocn6j
:wild: :wild: :wild:

crazy_kermit.gif

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Good news - the Michael Jackson tribute portrait (dot portrait) would like to team up with MJ time capsule.

Jerry Biederman has spoken of media interest and documentarys.

If anybody is interested in being part of our team please pm me.

We will need more 'staff' as the project grows. :)

Thanks Lou, as you know Gaz and I love this project! And MJJC is fully behind it.

Hi guys...

2200+ supporters now...the first photos have started to go up on the Facebook page....plus watch out for us in dot portrait newsletters....:)

I'm always wondering, how about 30 years later or even more years later, Will I like MJ the way I did 20 years ago? I'll keep on collecting his music, wait and see!

Back