Ghosts......Request

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
In light of the Halloween season i was wondering if any of you had any hq screen caps of the movie Ghosts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that "short Film" and would love to make a few more sigs.

2cdv1bd.jpg

n4inhf.jpg

These are all I have....Not sure if they're the quality you're looking for...

2cdv1bd.jpg

n4inhf.jpg

These are all I have....Not sure if they're the quality you're looking for...

Honey, they are more than enough. I don't think anybody round here is worried about any quality or lackthereof. As Ash said Michael is sooooooooooo beautiful :) THANK YOU for posting them

I've always loved Ghosts - fantastic story, brilliant music, awesome special effects courtesy of Stan Winston (may he rest in peace), jaw droppin' coreography and an extremely dangerous dose of gorgeousness comin' through the screen :D I also love the fact that Mos Def does his lil' funny cameo in there. I've always believed it was sooo smart of Michael and Stephen King to come up with such a story. Same as most of HIStory, this was Michael's ingenious and genial way of fighting back against lies and injustice when he couldn't do it in court.

I actually remember having had a dream back in 2007 (i think) where he was dressed just like in the movie - with the flowin' white shirt and the black pants and he looked just like in the video. I remember it cause it is one among verry few dreams 'featurin' Michael i had. I usually don't remember any dreams, so no surprises there. I guess i have a really deep sleep. I must of had a couple or maybe three more over the years, but some of those were really frighful, two of them being in November 2003 and June 2009, that's why this particular one with the 'Maestro' is the one i like best. Don't go thinkin' i don't know what crazy stuff; it was all just very peaceful, comforting and nice. What exactly was it made of? Well....i guess that's between me and 'dream boy'. :cheeky:

Honey, they are more than enough. I don't think anybody round here is worried about any quality or lackthereof. As Ash said Michael is sooooooooooo beautiful :) THANK YOU for posting them

I've always loved Ghosts - fantastic story, brilliant music, awesome special effects courtesy of Stan Winston (may he rest in peace), jaw droppin' coreography and an extremely dangerous dose of gorgeousness comin' through the screen :D I also love the fact that Mos Def does his lil' funny cameo in there. I've always believed it was sooo smart of Michael and Stephen King to come up with such a story. Same as most of HIStory, this was Michael's ingenious and genial way of fighting back against lies and injustice when he couldn't do it in court.

I actually remember having had a dream back in 2007 (i think) where he was dressed just like in the movie - with the flowin' white shirt and the black pants and he looked just like in the video. I remember it cause it is one among verry few dreams 'featurin' Michael i had. I usually don't remember any dreams, so no surprises there. I guess i have a really deep sleep. I must of had a couple or maybe three more over the years, but some of those were really frighful, two of them being in November 2003 and June 2009, that's why this particular one with the 'Maestro' is the one i like best. Don't go thinkin' i don't know what crazy stuff; it was all just very peaceful, comforting and nice. What exactly was it made of? Well....i guess that's between me and 'dream boy'. :cheeky:

I didn't know that was Mos Def in the video!! hahaha..it didn't even occur to me! That's right on! Thanks for the info! :cheeky:

10.jpg
45.jpg
23.jpg
17.jpg
32-1.jpg
40.jpg
45-1.jpg
42-1.jpg
56.jpg
52.jpg
102.jpg

101.jpg

80.jpg

78.jpg

i made 170 screen caps tell me if you want more :D

Last edited:
Oh my god sabe those pictures are amazing, how come they are so clear? have u got it on dvd or something? wow michael is the sexiest ever in ghosts

id looooooooove to see more :cheers:

Oh my god sabe those pictures are amazing, how come they are so clear? have u got it on dvd or something? wow michael is the sexiest ever in ghosts

id looooooooove to see more :cheers:
Screen caps from wowow channel version 1080i,
I just have improve the lighting for the screen caps

more :wub::wub:
124.jpg
122.jpg
114.jpg
104.jpg
100.jpg
82.jpg
74.jpg
54.jpg
47-1.jpg
34-1.jpg
30.jpg
17.jpg
15.jpg
44.jpg

oooo the maestro !! :naughty: :woohoo:
sooo sexyyy!
love the pics!

LOVE all these screenshots! Thanks for posting!!

he's sooooooooooooo sexy as the Maestro.....:dropdead:

feel free to post as many as you want. im still making them lol just not showing them bc i think they suck lol

Back