The songs Michael's voice should be on (99% certain)

mj_uk

Proud Member
Hi guys!

This evening I read in a tweet from TJ JACKSON that on the "Michael" album there will only be 7 songs featuring Michael's vocals. The other 3 will be the stand in singer.

I know there are a lot of you worrying about the tracks. I was worrying myself until I read TJ's tweet, but now that I know which ones are going to feature Michael's voice, I just want to share the knowledge.

Michael's vocals should be on: "Hold My Hand" "Hollywood Tonight" "The Way You Love Me" "Best of Joy" "Another Day" "Behind The Mask" and "Much Too Soon".

Ttyl.

I've had enough of 3T and their hate propaganda. You don't think it's Michael? Legally do something about it then. All I smell is jealousy.

I've had enough of 3T and their hate propaganda. You don't think it's Michael? Legally do something about it then. All I smell is jealousy.

Totally agree Smooth! It's all MJ people- all of it - the 10 songs!

Just wait and get the album, and you will get your answers. Why believe in this nephew who hasn't been in a studio with MJ in over 15 years? but not believe in all MJ's collaborators who have been with him for over 20yrs who say it is all MJ!

This album is all MJ and from what ppl are saying it rocks! So wait and see.

I agree. I'm sick of it too. They haven't taken any serious legal action so I won't pay any attention to what they say about this album and the Cascio tracks.

Hi guys!

This evening I read in a tweet from TJ JACKSON that on the "Michael" album there will only be 7 songs featuring Michael's vocals. The other 3 will be the stand in singer.

I know there are a lot of you worrying about the tracks. I was worrying myself until I read TJ's tweet, but now that I know which ones are going to feature Michael's voice, I just want to share the knowledge.

Michael's vocals should be on: "Hold My Hand" "Hollywood Tonight" "The Way You Love Me" "Best of Joy" "Another Day" "Behind The Mask" and "Much Too Soon".

Ttyl.

I would suggest you skip or not read T, Jackson's twitters. Just wait and see. Get the album and you will get all your answers.

bull****...keep your head up is 100% MJ!! "Breaking news" also has MJ vocals....Plus 50cent confirmed that MJ is on "Monster"

These tweets are getting sickening and there is actually a lot more Michael on breaking news than HMH.

Breaking News will always be questionable for me. Not once in my 20 years as an MJ fan have i ever questioned if MJ's vocals are real or not on his songs but as soon as i heard Breaking News i thought ''Something's not right here''

i cant believe you guys are slagging off 3t. they are michaels blood...

Hi guys!

Ttyl.
Michaels vocals are on all 10 songs, im afraid you've been misinformed.

Except HMH and Much too Soon The ENTIRE album IS FAKE

Keep VOICING YOUR OPINION DESPITE THE SENCORSHIP ON THIS FORUM KEEP VOICING YOUR OPINION THIS IS THE TRUTH

THE ALBUM IS FAKE FAKE FAKE FAE FAKE FAKE !!!!

Keep VOICING YOUR OPINION DESPITE THE SENCORSHIP ON THIS FORUM KEEP VOICING YOUR OPINION THIS IS THE TRUTH

i don't know about the whole album but these 3 cascios are FAKE....and this post is going to be deleted of course by some bitch ..THIS IS MY OPINION BITCH.....GET IT

I think we all just need to wait and see.
Obviously 3T feels that there are 3 questionable songs on the album.
They are allowed to feel that way, as are other fans.
Truth is I think we can only judge the album when it is released.
Who knows what changes could have been made in the meantime.
Let's not be so quick to jump on others that have some doubts about some songs.

To wait what ,Sony is sick like a fever ,and if we don't hold our hand today now ,it's all the point with no return.

What I meant was that we haven't heard these songs that are questioned in full. (except for BN but even that one can sound different with a new mix)
If you disagree that's fine with me.
I'm not going to pick sides in this whole debate anymore.

All I was trying to say is that we shouldn't attack one another for having a different opinion. Whether we are for the album or against it. That's all.

Wow! So you've listened to the official album in its entirety already?
Don't judge it until you've heard it.

what a ridiculous statement, we know songs like Another Day are definately Michael.

Back