(I Like) The Way You Love Me - Discussion

I adore it!! :wub: :wub: I actually get upset when people say they don't like it. How can they not? :(

The spoken intro is great. But I'm sure Michael would'nt have want this intro.

Spoken intro is great!

Song is improved sooo much. - And I thought they could only ruin it. - This is perfect.

Love this song.

Spoken Intro was nice, but I'll be sticking to the version on The Ultimate Collection. It's not a bad mix at all, but would be much better suited as a b-side or bonus track, not taking up a slot on a 10-track album.

Much improved. I like the song now, before it was too repetitive and boring to me. Now it has a really nice lazy feel to it.

So much better.

Actually you can't compare the two. - This is a finalized perfect song.

It's like comparing the Billie Jean demos to the final version. - All great - but the version on Thriller is by far the best.

Like Earth Song - the version on HIStory is soo much better than the Dangerous outtake demo.

TWYLM is great. Really perfect.

So much better.

It's like comparing the Billie Jean demos to the final version. - All great - but the version on Thriller is by far the best.

Like Earth Song - the version on HIStory is soo much better than the Dangerous outtake demo.

You're comparing songs Mike finished himself with a remix completed after his death.

^^^^

True. But the completed version is ACE !! - It's Superb.

I can't see how MJ could have made it better anyway.

so much better

wow!! :)

great beatbox intro ;) how the song meant to be!

SO much better than the demo one on TUC, LOVE it!

I like it but I can tell the one on Ultimate Collection was more of an MJ production.. the instrumentals covered more ground.. however I like the styling of the instrumental here.. and almost think the reason y people are liking this version more is because its different and new and still sounds nice..

So much better.

The only problem with what you are saying is that the version from TUC was a finished song. The songs that were demo recordings on TUC were marked as demos and TWYLM wasn't marked as a demo.

I don't have a problem with this song beong on the album, but they should have used the version from TUC instead of the remixed version. MJ would have never released the song with the spoken intro that is going to be on the Michael album.

It's not good!

There are too many instruments on it, and as for most of the songs on the album, the vocals are to low, comparred to the instruments!

No it's not my head-phones that sucks!

I love the intro and the new ending vocals, but overall, I think the song is too busy. It was much simpler and more effective before. I still like it though. :)

The spoken/sung/beat boxing intro - awwwwwwwwwwww
"this is the tempo and
This is the melody
Sings: "I was alone in the dark when i met you"
Drums *beat boxing*"

Meeeeeeellllllllltttttttttttts into puddle.

Come back Michael :cry:

Put your mood "hot" and looks funny when your listening this song. :lol:

The spoken/sung/beat boxing intro - awwwwwwwwwwww
"this is the tempo and
This is the melody
Sings: "I was alone in the dark when i met you"
Drums *beat boxing*"

Meeeeeeellllllllltttttttttttts into puddle.

Come back Michael :cry:

:punk:

Beautiful :wub: It alway's was a favorite of mine.

The intro :heart:

Back