And Here It Is: Jason Malachi's Long-Time Producer Spills The Beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentum

Dark Lady H2O
[youtube]KRfzf8KT2sc[/youtube]
Tony Kurtis was Malachi's producer in his early days; JM mentioned him in a radio interview. Tony has now stated that he believes the songs are not sung by MJ and that Breaking News was recorded in 2009. (the acapella is lower than the regular BN.

Tony said about ICMI:
""I Can Make It" full version came from my last cd Tony Kurtis "E.A. Where It All Started" it feat. Dru Hill Ruff Ends Paula Cambell and more Jason was the only artist on it that had never been signed, i put him? on it because i believed in him but what he is doing now is wrong and after all the talks we? had about him oneday being on a record with michael i would have never thought Jason would have went out like this"-'

Some other quotes:

"I recorded the Jason Malachi records witch is why i know those vocals are him . I recorded him for 10 years off and on we never could get him as tight as Michael cause Michael can really sing Jason is tone def i use to make him song all the way through his verses even though i could punch i wouldn't to help him with his pitch. As you have recored vocals for? over 13 years i have been singing for 23 years "

"Michael's kids are right that's not DADDY's voice as they said."
"How are you gonna tell MJ's mom what her own son sound like she knows"

"i'm a recording artist as well i'm not gonna try to build a career off of just telling the truth i'm not gonna go to the media cause i don't want money fame or anything? i only want justice for Michael's music. Don't put out fake recordings of MJ and tell people it's him"

"About 2 years ago JASON bough his MASTERS BACK from me, all but "I can make it" cause that was a Tony Kurtis record he was just on it. But i still have copys of all the MASTERS. I? recorded them i no Jason voice from anybody."

Jam2008, a MaxJax mod, told that he has been in contact with Jason for a few years.

"I asked Jason in November if he was singing on the Cascio tracks. He said "I can't confirm or deny anything right now." If he wasn't singing on those songs, he would have just denied it. I only shared this information with the team and a few others, because I didn't want to betray Jason's trust. But with his former producer coming out with this info, the time is right to speak up. The top is off the bottle, now. So I have nothing to lose by saying what I know.
No attacks, please :)

Last edited:
If you want my opinion, I think it's Jason IS the one singing on those Cascio songs!

Moving on..............

That's cool, that doesn't explain how the final version sounds more like Michael than the leaked version. Or why this was stated in a radio interview, why not pass your insight on to the Jackson Family, so they can begin to build a lawsuit against Sony? Included with the master vocals of he and Jason's recordings together, the demo's, acapella's, lay-out tracks, etc. Then they can have something to compare by simply using that, and taking Michael's past songs, and putting them through Melodyne, and other voice alterations, and make comparison's from there.

Where is this radio interview anyway?

Following the thread over at Max Jax. Finally some proof. That clip is from his original master of BN, not the leaked acapella, right? Pitch is different.

More made up bullshit from the desperate anti 'Michael' brigade.

It has no foundation at all. Just made up, typed down, non existant quotes.

Rubbish like this - copy and pasted from other anti 'Michael' forums (usually French!) should be locked immediately in my view.

Desperate or what!?

That video you see is from TONY KURTIS' youtube page. That is HIS video. And those quotes you see are HIS comments made on that video. There are many more comments that he has left. This isn't copy and pasted. What type of dumb crap would that be.

Really??? I guess Jason needs to get on with his lawsuit then! He should have a pretty good one since he is not listed by Sony on the album.

I wonder when the lame ish will stop???

Interesting... But Tony's going to have to provide more than just an audio comparison, if he is to convince half of the MJ fanbase that it's Jason Malachi on those tracks. I'll give him some credit though, for being Jason's producer and hence, being able to recognise his voice.

I find Jason's response rather interesting as well, if he really did say that. But nonetheless, I can't just assume he's the one singing in those tracks just based on that mere response.

It's rather humorous that people would say that they believe this guy because he used to be Malachi's producer years ago, that he would be able to recognize his voice. Yet, they don't believe the producers who worked with MJ when they say they know it's him. Dumb.

well, now Taryll can contact this guy and finally move from Twitter to the court room *waiting, waiting, waiting*

I am glad things are starting to straighten out. Believers should really start to reconsider IMO

But I also want some legal action by the family

It's rather humorous that people would say that they believe this guy because he used to be Malachi's producer years ago, that he would be able to recognize his voice. Yet, they don't believe the producers who worked with MJ when they say they know it's him. Dumb.

The thing with "the producers who worked with MJ" is that, not all of them agree that it's MJ on those tracks. Teddy believes it's MJ, Quincy's unsure, and Rodney believes it's someone else. So who to trust?

If everyone of MJ's producers believed it's MJ, then yes, that's really something to take into account. But since not all of them agree, then one can't just assume that people are not believing "the producers who worked with MJ when they say they know it's him."

Jam2008 (Mod at MaxJax) has been in contact with Malachi, to which he said "Can not confirm or deny". Fans, please open your minds. MJ was the most powerful man in terms of influence. If there's ANYONE they'll have the most motive to do this to, it's him. And as fans, we should expect this. People screwing him over has held to be a reliable pattern.

I really hope this goes to court.I'd like it settled either way.

Indeed. If they want to show that they're serious in their accusations, they have to take action.

Otherwise, whatever proof they find will serve no purpose in the end.

Wow! Hoping for legal action asap. The cascio boys are going to be in big trouble methinks!

some of you believes this so-called producer over expert's reports.

The trouble is, none of these "expert's reports" have been released. So it's actually more of a, "believing Jason Malachi's producer over the Estate's statement about the forensic musicologists' reports", sort of thing.

Where is Psychic & Paranormal Medium Bonnie Vent at? Maybe she can ask Michael if he's singing them songs and what "he" thinks about his new album? For those who believe in that kind of stuff.

"YES" I am being serious!

Some of you really are getting far out with this thing, attitude wise. It is rather hypocritical how some of you are willing to believe this guy, but doesn't buy anything Teddy says regarding the material. The only difference between the two is Teddy also has the second largest global music label on his side, which claims that they have scientific proof of authenticity.

In all actuality, Tony Kurtis should provide his proof to the Jackson's, so they can build a lawsuit. Not to be rude, but surely suing a company of that notoriety would garner some attention. Not to mention the Estate, and thinking about it, would they really risk it? I'm not too sure about that, as they're supposedly trying to pay off debt. :scratch:

All it takes is to provide this information to the right outlets, and have something be done. Not posting it all over Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back