The football thread

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
I dont know anything about football:toofunny:but come here to discuss your favourite team and how they are getting on:yes:

I love Arsenal F.C. from London :D
But unfortunately they are not doing so well at the moment :doh:
I also like Accrington Stanley, East Sterlingshire, Real Zaragoza and a few teams from the Polish league.

United fan for over two decades! Was at the game yesterday and hardly have a voice today ;)

^^^
I would appreciate it if all the Man United fans didn't remind me of yesterdays game, thanks :sleep:

I want tottenham (have i spelt that right ??) to win the prem leauge, it's always the same teams every year chelsea manchester united or arsenal, It's getting boring there's no competition

But we UNITED have it in the bag :)

I want tottenham (have i spelt that right ??) to win the prem leauge, it's always the same teams every year chelsea manchester united or arsenal, It's getting boring there's no competition

The last thing I want to see is spurs win it :puke:
I think it's now down to just Man United and Arsenal, and with United involved in the FA Cup and Champions League, I have a feeling Arsenal may clinch it this year ;)

Aren't arsenal pretty much out of everything except Prem leauge, Which is the other day was anything to go to with it you've got no chance :p, But yeah it gets boring knowing year after year its the same teams that are gonna win

Well Arsenal haven't won it since the 'Invincible' 03-04 season so I guess it wouldn't be boring to see them win it this year ;)

I love Arsenal F.C. from London :D
But unfortunately they are not doing so well at the moment :doh:
I also like Accrington Stanley, East Sterlingshire, Real Zaragoza and a few teams from the Polish league.

Same here! Been a Gunner since the Henry & Bergkamp days :wub:

Well, it's been quite a while since we (Arsenal) have won anything you know, it's about time :lol: I can't stand Tottenham (I'm sure the feeling's mutual for Sp*rs fans lol) but they won't win the league anyway.

Aren't arsenal pretty much out of everything except Prem leauge, Which is the other day was anything to go to with it you've got no chance :p, But yeah it gets boring knowing year after year its the same teams that are gonna win

Yes. They have crashed out of 3 competitions in just under 2 weeks ;)

Why is spurs wrote as sp*rs ?

Im sooo glad this is called the Football thread, Not the Soccer thread

Btw americans, Soccer is the only word in the world that pretty much every english person has attempted to say in your accent, Just a lil tip

Btw americans, Soccer is the only word in the world that pretty much every english person has attempted to say in your accent, Just a lil tip

Cause I prefer it that way :lol:

I agree, I hate it when Americans call it soccer when they use the word 'football' for a sport where they don't actually kick the ball :doh:

Cause I prefer it that way :lol:

:cheers:

Last edited:
Borussia Dortmund wins 7th Bundesliga title

BERLIN (AP) — Borussia Dortmund won its seventh Bundesliga title after beating Nuremberg 2-0 and second-place Bayer Leverkusen lost 2-0 at Cologne on Saturday.
First-half goals from Lucas Barrios and Robert Lewandowksi took Dortmund eight points clear of Leverkusen with two rounds left.
Milivoje Novakovic scored against the run of play for Cologne in the 67th minute and again in the 82nd.
Marco Reus scored in a 1-0 win for Borussia Moenchengladbach at Hannover, meaning Bayern Munich can reclaim third place by beating Schalke in the late game.
Elsewhere, Mainz beat Eintracht Frankfurt 3-0, and Stuttgart won 2-1 at Hoffenheim.

Anybody followed this? Borussia Dortmund is my favorite team and I'm so proud of these young guys. Amazing season and well deserved champions. So happy right now!

TheEternalMoonwalker;3367108 said:
Borussia Dortmund wins 7th Bundesliga title

BERLIN (AP) — Borussia Dortmund won its seventh Bundesliga title after beating Nuremberg 2-0 and second-place Bayer Leverkusen lost 2-0 at Cologne on Saturday.
First-half goals from Lucas Barrios and Robert Lewandowksi took Dortmund eight points clear of Leverkusen with two rounds left.
Milivoje Novakovic scored against the run of play for Cologne in the 67th minute and again in the 82nd.
Marco Reus scored in a 1-0 win for Borussia Moenchengladbach at Hannover, meaning Bayern Munich can reclaim third place by beating Schalke in the late game.
Elsewhere, Mainz beat Eintracht Frankfurt 3-0, and Stuttgart won 2-1 at Hoffenheim.

Anybody followed this? Borussia Dortmund is my favorite team and I'm so proud of these young guys. Amazing season and well deserved champions. So happy right now!

BVB is my favorite team too. :) They really deserved to win this year.

A brilliant result today: Arsenal 1-0 Manchester United

:party:

A brilliant result today: Arsenal 1-0 Manchester United

:party:

Yeah!! :D Too bad I missed the game, I was at my brother's birthday. It's a shame we lost vs. Bolton last week, otherwise we would've had a serious chance to win the title. Now we are 6 points behind ManU with just 3 games left, that's almost impossible. I hope ManU-Chelsea draw next game and we win so we could at least finish 2nd.

Yeah!! :D Too bad I missed the game, I was at my brother's birthday. It's a shame we lost vs. Bolton last week, otherwise we would've had a serious chance to win the title. Now we are 6 points behind ManU with just 3 games left, that's almost impossible. I hope ManU-Chelsea draw next game and we win so we could at least finish 2nd.

I'm still hoping for a miracle :pray:

Huge huge
chelsea-fc1.jpg

for me ;)

:bugeyed

Gaz, can I convince you into supporting Arsenal, the best team in England? ;)

I'd rather go a whole season unbeatable than win the Premier League this season :D
And our time will come lol it might just take a while...

Back