Joe Jackson presents new biografical film in Cannes 17th of may

Annita

Proud Member
From his homepage
http://www.jwjackson.com/

Cannes Film Festival 2011

Mr. Jackson confirmed today that he will attend the Cannes Film Festival 2011. He is set to arrive Cannes France on the 15th of May 2011 and stay through the 19th of May 2011.

A press conference has been organized by TotalPrestige, inc on the morning of the 17th of May 2011, with Mr. Joseph Jackson, Mrs Thao of Happyland Vietnam along with representatives of the Jackson Family Foundation, TotalPrestige, Jewellines, Julian Roaus Paris and Residence Superieur.
Mr. Jackson will use the occasion to premiere to a select audience excepts of his upcoming official biography Musical as well as Movie script tentatively titled “Was it All Worth while”. He will also use the occasion to premiere Jackson Legend Perfume by Julian Rouas, Jackson Champagne by UD Group, and the Joe Jackson Vodka by Jewellines.

Exclusive Joseph Jackson Party in Cannes:

Mr. Richard Nilsson of ”Residence Superieur” and is set to throw a private party at the Cannes Mansion for Mr. Jackson in the evening titled Jackson Family Nights. For a glimpse of the luxury, exclusive past events thrown by Mr. Richard Nilsson click here.

For information on the event visit the official playboy Mansion, Cannes France.

obviously Joe doesn't give a DAMN that the trial of the person that KILLED his son is suppose to start on May 9th....so how can he choose to be in Canada on the 15th??? Easy he doesn't give a shit...AT ALL!!!!

Seems like Joe is on a mission. he's out in full force.

Seems like Joe is on a mission. he's out in full force.
Joe Jackson is out there TRYING to make some money for his "dream" project in Gary, Indiana. LOL!

That joint was "supposed" to break ground at the beginning of his year, but with a price tag of THREE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS, I'm not sure they will ever be able to break ground.

At this point, they can't even get the "non-profit" up and running.

Joe Jackson is out there TRYING to make some money for his "dream" project in Gary, Indiana. LOL!

That joint was "supposed" to break ground at the beginning of his year, but with a price tag of THREE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS, I'm not sure they will ever be able to break ground.

At this point, they can't even get the "non-profit" up and running.

Joe spends all his money with whores in Las Vegas lol

obviously Joe doesn't give a DAMN that the trial of the person that KILLED his son is suppose to start on May 9th....so how can he choose to be in Canada on the 15th??? Easy he doesn't give a shit...AT ALL!!!!

No, no sweetheart Cannws is in France they have the big film festival there every year. Michael went sometimes it is a chance to watch new films and party. So Joe will be partying while Murray the guy who killed his son is on trial

No, no sweetheart Cannws is in France they have the big film festival there every year. Michael went sometimes it is a chance to watch new films and party. So Joe will be partying while Murray the guy who killed his son is on trial
ohh,,,yeahh...silly me...how dare I forget...Joe has prior commitments..

I am always wanting to know how all these people can manage to fly all over the world when they claimed they don't have money and broke?

What a joke. Heres me just a fan and not family according to some putting everything on hold until the trial is over.a time when i would normally be away on hols which i wont beable to do till this is over and making sure i dont have work during court times for at least the first week of testimony.yet his own family are swanning about trying to cash in

What a joke. Heres me just a fan and not family according to some putting everything on hold until the trial is over.a time when i would normally be away on hols which i wont beable to do till this is over and making sure i dont have work during court times for at least the first week of testimony.yet his own family are swanning about trying to cash in
yes Elusive..I agree..it doesn't say much for that clan of moochers....

why does it surprise you? This is the same man who walked down red carpets barely two days after his son's death with a filthy smirk on his wrinkled face.

Ok, this is just sad. I mean, he could at least pretend to care.

It's going be hard for the jury to care about what happen to Michael when his own family doesn't seem to give a damn.

why does it surprise you? This is the same man who walked down red carpets barely two days after his son's death with a filthy smirk on his wrinkled face.

And said he was doing great too. I will never forget that. I hope the general public can see now why Michael kept a distance from his family. He loved them but come on. I would have done the same thing if that was my family. I dread the trial coming up. I don't think I will be able to watch any footage if it gets shown where I live. I am just a fan but my mind will be on that trial all the time.

Why am i not surprised! joe you are a disgrace

I can't look at Joe without cringing! I get embarrass for him and MJ when he speaks in public and Joe is not even my pops! lol I can't stand some of the things he do! :mello:

By the way Joe, it's definitely not worth while! :no:

as some jackson family fans say they are his blood ,that is how they cope .we are just rabid fans ,we fight for his legacy like crazy but at the end of day we are not blood.
as for joe ,i really like to wipe that smile.

Yeah, and the same man who did a book signing tour while Michael was on trial for child molestation and needed every support he could get...

I'm so glad Joe Jackson cannot get his hands on
the fortune Michael Jackson left his children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket.
Thank you, Jesus.:angel:

Joe may get himself some really bad publicity at Cannes...one of the films selected to be screened is a Pedophile drama called 'Michael'...it is apparently based on the Kamputsch case, but even so, he really doesn't want to be there plugging alcohol and icecream.

Joe may get himself some really bad publicity at Cannes...one of the films selected to be screened is a Pedophile drama called 'Michael'...it is apparently based on the Kamputsch case, but even so, he really doesn't want to be there plugging alcohol and icecream.
Whats the Kambutsch case? Is the pedophile drama abotu Michael?!

After what I saw after June 2009, I got to say MJ really was smart and made a right call. He left nothing to his family only to his kids. OMG, I can't image what will happen if the J family can touch his money.

Whats the Kambutsch case? Is the pedophile drama abotu Michael?!

Natascha Kampusch was kidnapped by Walter Priklopil and held hostage for many years, until she escaped and her captor committed suicide.

I can find very little information about the film 'Michael' on line at present...details seem to be being kept very quiet. It is entered for the Cannes film competition, and is about a 35 year old man (Michael) and a 10 year boy (Wolfgang) in their last 5 months of 'involuntary cohabitation' together. It is unfortunate that the film is called Michael...I dont know if the name is meant to have reverberations, but it obviously does.
http://derstandard.at/1302745199552/Markus-Schleinzer-ist-mit-Michael-im-Wettbewerb
http://mubi.com/films/43690

I think if Joe loves 'our' Michael, he should not go to Cannes this year...I expect the press may have a field day with him. It is not worth the risk of putting Michael in juxtaposition with this film.
I don't know if the family have any PR advisors...if not the Estate may wish to advise him of the potentialities here. It just seems that the situation may invite the press to rake over a lot of old ground.

Last edited:
myosotis;3371644 said:
Natascha Kampusch was kidnapped by Walter Priklopil and held hostage for many years, until she escaped and her captor committed suicide.

I can find very little information about the film 'Michael' on line at present...details seem to be being kept very quiet. It is entered for the Cannes film competition, and is about a 35 year old man (Michael) and a 10 year boy (Wolfgang) in their last 5 months of 'involuntary cohabitation' together. It is unfortunate that the film is called Michael...I dont know if the name is meant to have reverberations, but it obviously does.
http://derstandard.at/1302745199552/Markus-Schleinzer-ist-mit-Michael-im-Wettbewerb
http://mubi.com/films/43690.

I can´t see a connection to our Michael. I think it`s really a accidant that the film has the name Michael.

Annita;3371743 said:
I can´t see a connection to our Michael. I think it`s really a accidant that the film has the name Michael.
Are you kidding? A 35 year old man, a 10 year old boy, and the movie's called 'Michael' and you don't see a connection? I definitely do.

Back