Which concert they should release at Dangerous 25th Anniversary?

Rudolf

Proud Member
Which concert would you prefer them to release at 25th Anniversary of Dangerous (of course, if they would ever consider that) ?

I vote for Monza 2nd night (July, 7th) just because I love that MITM performance! It's just magical! And 3 amazing long spins!
And I would rather choose TWYMMF and Bad instead of Dangerous.:)

Last edited:
Wembley for sure!!

Have you seen his energy during Jam?! Off the charts!

Wembley for sure!!

Have you seen his energy during Jam?! Off the charts!

Yeah, I've seen it! It's amazing! :)
I think Man In The Mirror in Monza was way better than Bucharest. He had a lot more energy and he did at least 3 amazing long spins!

Wembley or Mexico both of those shows are umatched in terms of just sheer energy, Plus if they release Mexico we'll get pro concert footage of the album version of Dangerous

Monza maybe. Sony really should start releasing Michael's live concerts on dvd/blu-ray. His albums 25th anniversarys are great time for those releases but I don't want wait. I really hope that we get Bad Tour Wembley concert 1988 next year.

Maybe Oviedo. Love the BoW performance with Slash. Also heard that the audience must have been amazing, singing for Michael and all.

I vote for Monza! the seccond night in monza! judging by the amature footage it was one of his best concerts!

AndreyZidane™;3368092 said:
Uh, there was only one concert during the DWT that took place in Romania. The other one was during the HWT.

They should release Buenos Aires, imo.

:clapping::clapping:

:yes:

But removing the blonde :western:

Sony will probably just re-release Bucharest with it because it's easier.

Well, as a Brazilian, one of the concerts in Brazil would be amazing, at least to me! Haha
Too bad I wasn't born yet...

I'd like a few concerts released. I want to see Dangerous, but I also wanna see TWYMMF and Bad...

And with less crowd shots!

YES. And, please do a better job with the sound mix. It's so unnecessary loud that I'm forced not to turn on the speaker. Louder doesn't mean better.

When I played the DVD on my old TV, I didn't notice the short-comings. But, when I play the DVD on my new TV, it just shows how the DVD needs to be upgraded.

I vote for Monza 2nd night (July, 7th) just because I love that MITM performance! It's just magical! And 3 amazing long spins!
And I would rather choose TWYMMF and Bad instead of Dangerous.

Maybe Monza with the Dangerous performance from Buenos Aries as a special feature.

I was thinking either Tokyo 1992 or Buenos Aires 1993.

One we have never seen before.

And as bonus we want BAD and Dangerous performed during the dangerous tour

Back