Mother injects Botox in the daughter of 7 years old! o___O

Ashtanga

Proud Member
"I inject my 7-year-old girl with Botox, fill her lips and I have tattooed her eyebrows"

Story and pictures:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3565711/Mum-injects-her-girl-7-with-Botox.html

And another similar story published in March this year:

"I’m injecting my eight-year-old with Botox and getting her body waxes so she’ll be a superstar"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/3485305/I-give-my-girl-8-Botox-for-pageant.html

The world is truly lost! Shocking! :bugeyed

Last edited:
If that story is true, that woman should be in jail.

I think it's true. :( On the site there are photos of mother with daughter. Here in Brazil was much talked of this the case of tv news, about how this mother is hurting her own daughter psychologically.

I wonder where is the father of this girl and all the rest of the family. (?) Because she still has custody of the daughter? And worse, how/where she could buy botox? :unsure:

There were another mother who took her daughter to the doctor often and claimed the daughter had symthoms for diseases.Doctors believed the mother and treated the girl for this and that.There was nothing wrong with the girl, but with the mother.

There were another mother who took her daughter to the doctor often and claimed the daughter had symthoms for diseases.Doctors believed the mother and treated the girl for this and that.There was nothing wrong with the girl, but with the mother.

That's Munchhausen by proxy syndrome. Not the same as this, although both are terrible and traumatizing for a child.

I do not know, but I think maybe when this girl is an adult, she can stay with some sequel for having used Botox so young. She's so young and the body is still developing. Sad story. :(

This mother (and many others that surely must exist out there), needs a psychological/psychiatric treatment urgent!!!

Agree totally with everything already said. I want to add that it's illuminating that she refers to Willow Smith as some sort of example or justification for her actions.
Why can't children be allowed to be children? I think it is wrong to put make up, jewelry and all the trappings of adulthood on children (unless you're just playing dress up!) and parade them in beauty contests or, in the case of Willow, music videos. It just feels so wrong to me. They are not adults in miniature. They are children. What has happened to the innocence of childhood? It is so sad.

Sickening! Poor child :( I can't even read about it.. What I see in this thread is enough to make my stomach churn. :no:

I would call this child abuse...any mother that does anything like this to their child should be ashamed of herself...later on in life this child is going to have an image problem and possibly health problems from having this crap injected into your body while being so young. The kid really should be taken away..after all she is sticking the kid with needles in her little face...and tattooing her eyebrows...she is still a baby for God sakes...this woman is disgusting...poor child.

I am glad I grew up when I did. You could leave your car unlocked, your house door, too. Play outside and not have to fear strangers... I would hate to be young now. No illusions left, four letter words rampant, incivility and crudeness becoming the norm, form becomes more important than substance... Indeed the devil is loose and people are succumbing to temptation left, right and center.

I am glad I grew up when I did. You could leave your car unlocked, your house door, too. Play outside and not have to fear strangers... I would hate to be young now. No illusions left, four letter words rampant, incivility and crudeness becoming the norm, form becomes more important than substance... Indeed the devil is loose and people are succumbing to temptation left, right and center.

Sad. Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. The world is a complete mess. :(

Sad. Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. The world is a complete mess. :(

Sometimes I think we are headed for a new Dark Ages...there is so much more 'leisure' time than our ancestors had, so much more time to improve our minds and our lives, yet often we seem to squander it. When I think of Michael and how many books he had and had read, how wide ranging his interests, it is a shame that more people cannot take him for an example.
There is so much potential in humanity and yet it looks as if it's all going down the drain!

This makes me so angry..............

There are plenty of people who want children, are physically unable to have any, and are then turned down by the state for adoption because "they don't meet requirements".................even though there are loads of children that are desperate to be loved by anybody............

........and then these people who abuse their children...........because that's what it is...abuse!!!!!

I bet this could of happened to Michael and his siblings if Joe could get his hands on the stuff!!!!!!!

God.. there's something wrong with those mothers.. it's so wrong :(

Eh? What was that the mother said? That Brittany ASKED for the Botox? So I guess that makes it all better now. Whew! And here I was thinking it was the mother's idea.

Nothing to see here, folks. 8 year old child in charge. Move along now.

I think this mother is just sayng that the child asked for it so she wouldn't get in trouble..blaming the kid. But..if you listened to that interview...they said that she needed to get permission from the childs pediatrician before doing somthing like that...and we all know she didn't. So ya know what...what happens.. happens. People dont go around sticking needles in their childrens faces and get away with it..like I said before,..that is child abuse. To bad..the kid looks happy. Guess we wait and see what happens

Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections.
"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.
"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

This is so incredibly sad. These mothers are obviously vicariously living their dreams of stardom through their children, and also hurting their daughters in the process. Not only are they hurting them physically, but they are hurting their children's self-esteem by basically telling them they are not pretty enough or good enough.

I swear, some people do not deserve to be parents.

First let me say, my previous post was meant as sarcasm. I hope that was obvious! :D
Britney says: "My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections.
"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.
"I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."
Good grief, did she really say that?? She didn't really say that did she? I missed it if she did. Unbelievable. :bugeyed
Eight years old and worrying about wrinkles. You know she didn't come up with this on her own. She was taught by her mother to be concerned about this. A child!

This is so incredibly sad. These mothers are obviously vicariously living their dreams of stardom through their children, and also hurting their daughters in the process. Not only are they hurting them physically, but they are hurting their children's self-esteem by basically telling them they are not pretty enough or good enough.

I swear, some people do not deserve to be parents.

I absolutely agree. I remember after JonBenet Ramsey was murdered and they showed the pictures of her competing in beauty pageants. I was really shocked at how the children are made up so you almost cannot see the real child. This is whole child beauty competition is so wrong. Actually beauty pageants are completely false anyway. Who can see what the person looks like under all that makeup? Now, if they said, no make up...then I wonder how beautiful the the beauties would be.

Now I hate plastic surgery and the excesses it sometimes involves more than ever... I really do, and I feel so sad how even kids get brainwashed by their parents into becoming this flawed mentally, emotionally, morally... everything...

...just wow. I won't even watch that video...

What is "Toddlers and Tiaras" ?
It is a show that is on here is the US..it is about children that are put in beauty pageants...that is why they call it Toddlers and Tiaras
here look...

Back