Nail art - Michael Jackson

WOW! That's so cool! And it doesn't look that difficult to do....I think I may try it, I've never done nail art before....Thanks for posting, Ashtanga! :wild:

woah! i love nail art...that just seems soooo hard! :lol:
thanks for posting!!! :punk:

Me too. :wild: And it would be a beautiful tribute to Michael. :girl_sigh: :wub: It's amazing how he inspires people of all the ways ... up to make art on the nails. :wild:

Lol... I know right. I'm thinking about having a Michael Jackson tatoo on my ankle.

woah! i love nail art...that just seems soooo hard! :lol:
thanks for posting!!! :punk:

See I don't think it really looks that hard, and I've never done nail art before :lol: At least not the Thriller jacket part of the nails....The rest looks a little more difficult...

BTW, OMG, looooove your new siggy! :naughty:

Omg they look awesome! :wild: but i think i will get a professional nail artist to do that for me lol

See I don't think it really looks that hard, and I've never done nail art before :lol: At least not the Thriller jacket part of the nails....The rest looks a little more difficult...

BTW, OMG, looooove your new siggy! :naughty:

Yeah well i guess its not that hard lol
but your right the jacket part seems really easy...drawing MJ's full body...now thats some work! :lol:

oooo thanks..i love yours too :naughty:

Stickers really make life a lot easier. :giggle:

13yxw7.jpg

Those are frickin' amazing! Wish I could do that stuff. But then again I never grow out my nails. They get in the way lol.

Those are frickin' amazing! Wish I could do that stuff. But then again I never grow out my nails. They get in the way lol.

Use fake ones...You can buy a set of false nails at Shoppers (you guys have Shoppers in the states eh?) or Wal Mart...They just use glue, and last for about a week to 10 days....They look real; I've had people ask where I had my nails done....It's like, $15 for a set and you always get extra, I can get about 2 or 3 uses out of one package....

Use fake ones...You can buy a set of false nails at Shoppers (you guys have Shoppers in the states eh?) or Wal Mart...They just use glue, and last for about a week to 10 days....They look real; I've had people ask where I had my nails done....It's like, $15 for a set and you always get extra, I can get about 2 or 3 uses out of one package....

Nails just get in the way for me, lol. I like how they look but I just can't adapt. Typing and such is just way too hard. Easier to just keep them short. Might not be fashionable but it sure as heck more comfortable :D

Nails just get in the way for me, lol. I like how they look but I just can't adapt. Typing and such is just way too hard. Easier to just keep them short. Might not be fashionable but it sure as heck more comfortable :D

No, I mean, you can get 'sport' ones....They're already pretty short, but they have a French manicure style....If I can use them at work being a nurse, then anyone can....lol....

I'm not into these kind of art, even though even if I was, I wouldn't be able to wear, because my nails are way too short.

Back