MJJJusticeProject letter Camapaign To Get Untold Story Of Neverland to Air On Television

billyworld99

Proud Member
On Monday 20th June 2011, @MJJJusticePrjct said:

MJJJusticeProject is beginning a letter writing campaign in support for Larry Nimmer.

Seemingly, with great vengence, media outlets are continuing to re-air Bashir's stilted and biased documentary, targeting the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. This, dear friends is done purposefully and the hateful continuation of disrespect of this gentle man is not lost on the MJGlobal family.

Larry Nimmer's, "The Untold Story of Neverland" which is a lovingly filmed documentary that cleary and correctly depicts the real atmosphere of the Neverland Ranch needs to be aired to counter the outrageousness of Bashir's piece.

While we feel this is a wonderful cause we do not wish to add to the burden of the Estate by inundating them with individual letters.

We are asking you to fashion a letter to Mr. Branca, and Mr. Weitzman in support of Larry Nimmer's documentary being aired on television. We have established contact with the Estate and we wish you to send your letters directly to mjjjusticeproject@gmail .. We will compile them and present them to the Estate, so that they will allow Larry Nimmer the means to get his documentary shown on television.

Please listen to Larry Nimmer's recent interview with our Rev. Catherine Gross on blog talk radio --

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-place-in-your-heart/2011/06/19/talking-with-larry-nimmer

Ways to Contact and support Larry Nimmer

Twitter - - http://twitter.com/larrynimmer
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509023465
Be Mike Like -- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_208449872524791

The more and more positive documentaries that we help get aired on television the better.

MJJJusticeProject -- United we have a stronger voice.

Pls send us your letter to the Estate in support of Larry Nimmer, The Untold Story of Neverland .. to mjjjusticeproject@gmail.com

WE do not want inundate the Estate with individual letters..so please send them to us and we will compile them - mjjjusticeproject@gmail
When you write your email - put "Larry Nimmer" in the subject box

Last edited:
I hope you include John McClain's name when you address the estate as he is the other executor not just John Branca.

Is there a place where the documentary can be viewed? has it actually been released?

Mr. Nimmer's association with Melissa Johnson, Howard Mann and the rest of that crew leaves a VERY BAD taste in my mouth.

I cannot support this effort for fear that Howard Mann will SOMEHOW become involved.

Mr. Nimmer had my support until he latched on to Mann & Company.

Just my personal opinion.

I had no idea Nimmer was involved with those people. I thought he was so nice for sharing his recent pics from Neverland. :/

Here in the USA it will be hard to get that aired. Anything positive on Michael rarely gets aired.

Can we find out in more detail his connection with Mann and company, because we want this to be positive. Can someone with facebook or twitter ask him if they play a role in his documentary please?

So you'd rather the Bashit docu gets aired forever?

Who care's who is friend with. His docu is one of the few all positive MJ special out there. So let's do what we can to get it on TV and played regularly.

Of course many faces would need to be blurred but it's worth it.

Mr. Nimmer's association with Melissa Johnson, Howard Mann and the rest of that crew leaves a VERY BAD taste in my mouth.

I cannot support this effort for fear that Howard Mann will SOMEHOW become involved.

Yes! I think also.

Back