Proud Member
1. Do you have long or short hair?

2. Any guilty pleasures? :p

3. What is your favourite TV show?

1. Do you have long or short hair?

2. Any guilty pleasures? :p

3. What is your favourite TV show?

ad. 1. I've medium length hair, longer than to shoulders

ad. 2. ohh yea, I can find few...I like pizza very much (which means junk food), thankfully I try really hard to not eat it so often :giggle: I also like drink beer (an any other kind of alcohol) which makes me a fan of everything related to beer too! ;) which is rare cuz I'm a girl, and in this topic many boys are shocked then :lol: and ofc sweets, but I try to make a good limits lately becayse of my many sports I attend.

ad. 3. If I can be honest, I don't have any favourite TV-show :) I used to like many reality shows, but now I've no time for watching TV ;)

Last edited:
What sports do you play?

What languages can you speak?

Were you born in Warsaw?

If you could live in any country besides Poland, where would it be?

What sports do you play?

What languages can you speak?

Were you born in Warsaw?

If you could live in any country besides Poland, where would it be?

I like many kind of sports, cuz I love being active. I go swimming, cycling and since one month I also go to the gym and have started regular trainings there :)

I can speak 4 languages: Polish (my native), English, Russian and Spanish (which I've to improve! :D)

Yes, I was born in Warsaw, and still live here and love this place so much :)

If I had a chance to live in another country I would pick Spain cuz I love Spanish culture, traditions, food and ofc ppl and beautiful cities :heart: plus, they've always sunny weather! :giggle:

Hi Karina :shifty:

1. When did you become a fan of Michael?

2. What's the earliest thing in your life which you can remember?

3. What's been the most embarassing thing that has happened to you? ;)

4. What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

Last edited:
:shifty:

Waka waka?

What's your fave drink?

If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?

If you could would you change anything in your life?
What's the best thing that ever happened to you and why?
What is the most cherished possesion you have?

Hi girl,

how old is your cat?
what's the name of your cat?
which is your favourite MJ-Song?

Hi guys!

Thanks for all your questions, and sorry for my delay with answering, but I was quite busy lately ;) Anyway I'm back and ready for more! :naughty:

Answers for previous ones...

Hi Karina :shifty:

1. When did you become a fan of Michael?

2. What's the earliest thing in your life which you can remember?

3. What's been the most embarassing thing that has happened to you? ;)

4. What's your favourite and least favourite song from each of Michael's albums?

Hey Phillip! :hug:

1. Well honestly I liked his music since my age 10, when I started to listen music in general on MTV. Till this day I remember Earth Song Video, which was my first video I've ever watched :) But I was too little to know how to love this man and be a good fan, so then I had a lil break...and another huge wave became from 2003 till now :) Although after his death my love to his music and for him as a person became much stronger! :)

2. Oooo gosh!! haha the best answer for this question would be - I don't remember haha :lol: but the first thing which comes to my mind is... when I ate banana gruel which was tasty :lol: I've a few memories from my childhood, especially when I was about 6 years old, and some from kindergarten which were very funny, maybe that's why I remember them :lol:

3. Hmmm the most embarassing thing... :toofunny: I guess it would be an accident when I peed in my pants because of laughing so hard while playing funny game with my mom...and everything had happened in the middle of street! :toofunny: thanks God there was almost no one around and it was dark so ppl couldn't see my 'problem' :lmao:

4. hahaha omg what a question...well...let me try to sort them :lol:

Off the Wall
Favourite: Working Day and Night :dance: :D
Least favourite: It's the Falling in Love

Thriller
Favourite: Billie Jean
Least favourite: The Lady In My Life (altthough I love whole album :D)

Bad
Favourite: Smooth Criminal
Least favourite: Speed Demon (anyway I like every track on this album too! :D)

Dangerous
Favourite: Who Is It
Least favourite: Gone Too Soon

HIStory
Favourite: Scream
Least favourite: Little Susie

Blood on the Dance Floor
Favourite: Morphine :punk:
Least favourite: I don't like mixes in general, like Michael in pure sound of his songs :D

Invincible
Favourite: 2000 Watts
Least favourite: The Lost Children

Michael
Favourite: Behind The Mask
Least favourite: Monster

:shifty:

Waka waka?

What's your fave drink?

If given the chance, who would you like to be for a day?

:naughty: welcome on board :lol:

1. Waka waka...and loca loca... always! :shifty: :wild:
2. My fave non alcoholic or alcoholic? Well non alcoholic will be grape or orange juice, for alcoholic I will choose gin and tonic ;) or margeritta :lol:
3. For a day? I would change my body with my ex boyfriend and did few embarassing things in revenge :lmao: :naughty: (and still to feel how feeling it would be when I had a chance to be a man :lol:)

Hi girl,

how old is your cat?
what's the name of your cat?
which is your favourite MJ-Song?

Hey :hug:

1. My cat will be 5 soon, in September ;)
2. I will surprise you :lol: cuz my cat is unnamed :lmao: he has no name, every family member has a different name for him, so he reacts for a tone of your voice ;) but I had to tell the name because of vaccinations, so I gave him 'marquis' name :p
3. Smooth Criminal, it's easy to answer this question! As song and also as videoclip ;) my all time fave! :D

If you could would you change anything in your life?
What's the best thing that ever happened to you and why?
What is the most cherished possesion you have?
Hey hey! ;)

1. Well...to be honest.. I wouldn't cuz I believe everything in life happens for something, to teach us, and make us much stronger and expierenced ppl... so no... I don't regret anything which I've done in my life :)
2. Oooo goshh hard to choose one, the best one... cuz in every period in my life there was something 'the best'. The first love, or when I've met my best friend... or unforgettable summer holidays in 2003...really hard to choose :) My last trip was also hard to forget :lol: so time which I've spent with my mom was also one of the best thing in my life ;)
3. Don't counting spiritual stuff only material ones? Well..I would choose all photos (many albums) I took and have them on paper (or in laptop) cuz they've story to tell and you can't forget what happened to you, memories are hided behind them... and they give me a smile every time I watch them :)

Hi Karina, :hiya:

here are more questions:

1. can you do the moonwalk?:D

2. what was the last book you've read

3. are you waiting for the last Harry Potter movie?

4. Do you like ice cream?:icecream:

:hug:

Hi
give_flowers.gif

1. What's your favourite MJ album?

2. What's your favourite MJ song?

3. What's your favourite MJ short film?

4. What's your favourite MJ tour?

5. What's your favourite MJ dance move?

Hi Karina, :hiya:
Hi Sweetie! :)

1. can you do the moonwalk?:D
Well, honestly...I've tried many times, but it isn't so perfect like MJ's ofc.. but yea...I can do something which looks like moonwalk...sort of :lmao:

2. what was the last book you've read
Unfortunately, I don't like reading books...yea it's weird...but I don't...since I remember I only read books because I had to (school). I rather read magazines, newspaper :)nono:tabloids).

3. are you waiting for the last Harry Potter movie?

Sureeee! :wild: And can't wait till the premiere date! ;) I've seen every episode, but I haven't read Harry Potter books :D (so I've no comparison movie-book)

4. Do you like ice cream?:icecream:
What a rhetorical question :lol: ofc I DOOOOO! :dribble: my favourite flavour is pistachio :icecream: I don't like fruity icecream tho...like sorbets or something, I rather prefer something made of milk :lol:

:huggy:

Hi! And thanks for the questions ;)

1. What's your favourite MJ album?
Bad, but I also like Thriller... depends on my mood, but my fav one is Bad, cuz Smooth Criminal song is there :wild: :dancin:

2. What's your favourite MJ song?
Smooth Criminal! :D

3. What's your favourite MJ short film?
Smooth Criminal and Ghosts.. I also like Thriller cuz I like horror storries :giggle:

4. What's your favourite MJ tour?
I'd like to have a chance to see MJ in Victory Tour or Bad tour :wild: but it will stay only my dream, forever :(

5. What's your favourite MJ dance move?
Moonwalk and Billie Jean ending from concerts in History tour! :dance:

If you had to opportunity to see Michael perform one song live in front of you, which song would you like him to perform?

When did you become a Michael Jackson fan?

How has Michael inspired you?

Will you name any of your kids Michael or Jackson?

:hiya:

What is the wall colour in your room?

If you could rule the world for one day, what would you change?

What's your favourite vacation land?

Which three things would you take to a lonely island?

:hiya: Karin861

I also like Thriller cuz I like horror storries :giggle:

What's your FAVE Horror movie?

Choose your favourite... Zombies, Vampires or Ghouls?

What's your fave LIVE song of Michael?

When did you become a Michael Jackson fan?
Well it was around 1995, when I was 9 :) then I saw Earth Song on tv and I was deeply moved by the whole video! :)

How has Michael inspired you?
Well, it's hard to describe in few words, but I'd say I'm better person because of him. I know how to help ppl, how to feel their emotions and of course I learnt how to walk WITH friends and not only being next to them :) he also learnt me how we should care about our beautiful planet.

Will you name any of your kids Michael or Jackson?
Hmm.. I don't think so :) I know better names for these occasions :)

:waving: Julia! :D
Thanks for all questions :)

What is the wall colour in your room?
I have green walls ;) color of hope and very positive as well :D I recommend everyone to have something green in their apartment (not only plants ofc :p) :)

If you could rule the world for one day, what would you change?
I'd like to be sure there won't be any hunger in this world - it's horrible to know and to live...when you're aware of this problem. I mean.. every time I eat something I also think about all these hungry children in Africa :( That's why I hate when ppl just throw away and waste food :sigh:

What's your favourite vacation land?
Hmm I'm big traveler so it's hard to choose only one fave land :D I really like my country - you can always find something for everyone - lakes, sea, mountains, cities :) everything's here! But for vacations I like Europe... I'd choose Greece, Spain and Croatia which I plan to visit soon :)

Which three things would you take to a lonely island?
ohh gosh! tough question heheh :p I'd take something for my soul :D - mp3 with long-time batteries to listen Michael all the time, I want to have him with me :D hmmm second thing would be something to survive - pocket knife with all necessary stuff inside lol :d and the third would be camera - I'd like to take pics of nature, myself and ofc record films :p

:hiya: Karin861
:waving: heyyy Daryl! :)

What's your FAVE Horror movie?
I like Japanese horrors so everything related to them will be good, for example The Ring.
I also love Final Destination serie and all old horrors which are classic - Freddy Krueger serie, Halloween etc. :)

Choose your favourite... Zombies, Vampires or Ghouls?
:scratch: Zombies I think, but don't ask me why cuz I don't know :lmao: that was my first thought ;)

What's your fave LIVE song of Michael?
Dirty Diana from Bad Tour - I'm always melted when I hear it :dropdead: :D

Hello Karina! :)

How are you?

Here are some questions for you. :D

1. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?

2. Have you ever cheated on an exam? :D

3. If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? :p

4. Would you rather have dog's ears or hawks eyes?

Hello Karina! :)
Hi Julia! :flowers: :huggy:

How are you?

Here are some questions for you. :D

I'm good, thank you, and you? :D Just returned from another trip :lol: (Masuria region in Poland this time). Thanks for the questions! :)

1. If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?
To be honest, I've been thinking about it manyyyy times, and still can't find the good answer :p too hard to choose one person who I'd like to swap places for a one day only. I mean I'd prefer mix few personalities from some people in one body and brain lol but I bet it's impossible :p So maybe the best option is just to stay and be myself? :D every person is special and unique ;) I'm quite sure there's few people who would like to have life which I have, or you have... that's obvious :)

2. Have you ever cheated on an exam? :D
:lol: are you kidding me? OF COURSE...I have cheated on an exam(s)... maybe not so often, cuz I always liked and still like to learn new things, but during these stupid lectures which I wasn't interested in... you know.. you need to pass the exam and you've no idea why this subject is on your list, I knew it won't be important in my career later, so - cheating and pass it was the best what I could do :lmao:

3. If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them? :p
hahaha believe me or not, but I was in that kind of situation more than once, and it depends - if it'd be my friend then I will tell her/him (personally I think women get in that kind of situation more often :toofunny:), if it would be a person who I don't know then Ima tell him/her as well.. but with my 'enemy'?? :scratch: hahah I would but few minutes later, I would give her/him some time to figure it out by herself hehehe :p

4. Would you rather have dog's ears or hawks eyes?
I'd rather have hawks wings :lol: I want to see our beautiful world in bird's-eye view, however it's only a dream ;)

Hi Julia! :flowers: :huggy:

I'm good, thank you, and you? :D Just returned from another trip :lol: (Masuria region in Poland this time). Thanks for the questions! :)

Me too, thanks. :) .... Did you enjoy your trip? :wild:
and thanks for answering. ;)

lol: are you kidding me? OF COURSE...I have cheated on an exam(s)... maybe not so often, cuz I always liked and still like to learn new things, but during these stupid lectures which I wasn't interested in... you know.. you need to pass the exam and you've no idea why this subject is on your list, I knew it won't be important in my career later, so - cheating and pass it was the best what I could do :lmao:

:lmao: .. I know exactly what you mean! :lmao:

hahaha believe me or not, but I was in that kind of situation more than once, and it depends - if it'd be my friend then I will tell her/him (personally I think women get in that kind of situation more often :toofunny:), if it would be a person who I don't know then Ima tell him/her as well.. but with my 'enemy'?? :scratch: hahah I would but few minutes later, I would give her/him some time to figure it out by herself hehehe :p

:lol: :D

Why do you never come to msn anymore?

:D

:D

:blink: hahaha :lol: well I'm always on when you're off this is the first thing, and second that my job really limited my free time :doh: :sleep: anyway you've FB, haven't you? :p

Back