Thrill The World

Angela_MJJ

Proud Member
03bfullcoloronblacktagl.jpg
www.thrilltheworld.com

Hello Everyone,

I would like to make this thread about Thrill The World.
For those who never heard of it before:

Thrill The World is an annual worldwide simultaneous dance of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.” Volunteer event organizers in cities around the world organize events using the Thrill The World leaders manual and Thrill The World tool box.
Anyone can organize an event! No age requirement or experience necessary! And there is no limit to the number of events in each city!
Each event raises money for a local or not-for-profit charity of their choice.
All official
Thrill The World events are included in the numbers for setting and breaking world records.

I am part of the International Thrill The World crew, I will be organizing my own event in The Netherlands for the second time and will be a participant for the 3th time. Thrill The World will be cellebrating their 5th anniversary this year. Thrill The World will be on October 29th and 30th of this year.

It's really an amazing event. The feeling you get when you are dancing with so many other people on the exact same time all over the world is just thrilling ;)

When you would like to host an event in your own hometown and you have questions just ask. Also when you would like to participate and have questions post it here.

When you have experience with TTW please share it with others :)

Everyone can learn the dance!

On this page you can check if there is already an event near your place http://thrilltheworldoakland.com/EventRegistration.aspx

Some pics of my event last year ;)
joan1138892381_5_CVSc.jpg

Jan.jpg

joan1138892411_5_ayFT.jpg

Last edited:
Aww that looks so cool! I wish I could attend... but I'll eat my favourite hat if this happens in my city/country. Ok, well I won't eat the hat... I'll just attend if it happens:D

Been doing TTW in 2009 and 2010, this is a BLAST!!! If there is one in your city, you really have to go, the dance routine is quite easy to learn with the very very clear videos, anybody can do it, and it's just.GREAAATTT!

I'm still working on hosting an Thrill The World event this year but the time is a little nasty for us in Holland it's 3 am XD so it's difficult to find a location where we are allowed to dance and play music that late or should I say early :p

Yes I wish more people would acknowledge this cool event. It's my third year and I can't wait!!
It really isn't that difficult to learn, anyone can do it.

There are of course thousands of people all over the world participating but on MJJC it's not a very hot topic unfortunately.

Back