EXTREMELY RARE video of Michael being adorable!

OMG....:upside_down: what is he doin!?:rollin: he is so expressive... plays it out and all!:wub:

Last edited:
I can't get over how adorable he is! OMG, I love him :wub: LOOOOOL at his facial expressions :rofl:

I can't get over how adorable he is! OMG, I love him :wub: LOOOOOL at his facial expressions :rofl:

I know. He's cute, adorable, funny.... :wub: I love how he acted cool and sarcastic... The raisins in the resulted commercial have the same expressions...

Awww... I just love it.... What I would not give for the chance to see more footage like this one!!! This is the best thing since STTR.

I know. He's cute, adorable, funny.... :wub: I love how he acted cool and sarcastic... The raisins in the resulted commercial have the same expressions...

Awww... I just love it.... What I would not give for the chance to see more footage like this one!!! This is the best thing since STTR.

This is the kinda thing that just makes my day...I was having a bad day, and then saw this footage...Leave it to Michael to make me smile and laugh! :wub: He's too cute here!

This is the kinda thing that just makes my day...I was having a bad day, and then saw this footage...Leave it to Michael to make me smile and laugh! :wub: He's too cute here!

Same here. This is the kinda thing that put a smile on my face. As long as I see this footage, my mood just brightens... I love love love love love this man. :wub:

Awwwwwwwwwww Michael... :lol:

I loved it. He is so beautiful, as always. :wub: Michael was also a great actor :wild: .... I'm sure if he had done movies/great characters, he really could win the Oscar! :wild:

Great video! Thanks for posting! ;)

^^ What? No Kermit? :no: This is totally a Kermit moment..

thanks for that info :)

no no, i don't think he received directing credit. what i meant is that he was very involved with the creative process. he basically acted out what he wanted the raisin to look and had all his moves taped to show the illustrators how he wanted the animations to look like. so, essentially he was the director.

sorry for the confusion. :sorry:

Now, watch this, see how the raisins move the way Michael intended them to:

Last edited:
^^ What? No Kermit? :no: This is totally a Kermit moment..
bhahahahaha... :lmao: :rofl:

Ash, we want your Kermit gif... ;)

That's an order! :wild: :p
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
>>>>>>>
kermit.gif

no no, i don't think he received directing credit. what i meant is that he was very involved with the creative process. he basically acted out what he wanted the raisin to look and had all his moves taped to show the illustrators how he wanted the animations to look like. so, essentially he was the director.

sorry for the confusion. :sorry:

Now, watch this, see how the raisins move the way Michael intended them to:

:lmao: It's been SOOO long since I've seen that!

That's an order! :wild: :p
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
>>>>>>>
kermit.gif

That's more like it! :wild:

I just can't stop watching him! I'm speechless! I'm totally over the moon right now :wub:

who would have thought michael was so involved in the raisin commercial...

the fainting strawberry used to be my favorite. now, i love the raisin that acts cool... :lmao:

who would have thought michael was so involved in the raisin commercial...

the fainting strawberry used to be my favorite. now, i love the raisin that acts cool... :lmao:

:lmao: I know...I paid special attention that raisin :rofl:

'Heard it!! Heard it!! ....Like that....very serious-like'....

I love that part....Mike's so serious about what he wants...He can be very cartoon-like when he wants to be :lmao:

Last edited:
Thank you, MsCassieMollie, this made my day :)
Looks like he's making it up on the spot, you can see how the images go through his head.

Coool!

Back