Murray Trial - 28 September - Day 2 - Discussion Thread

Who else? According to the list on "In Session" Michael Amir Williams will continue after Paul...

note that the list on In session is the same from the prelim hearing.

Could anyone post the tmz LIVESTREAM link here
like yesterday's thread.
Thanks!

it starts at 11.00 am EDT. what does that means for europe?

and again i will miss the first 2 hours :(
i hope there will be a cnn live stream like yesterday.

I was watching the today show and gma and some suggest this will hurt Michael's legacy. In my heart I just don't believe that. He did too much good in this world and meant so much to too many people.

I was watching the today show and gma and some suggest this will hurt Michael's legacy. In my heart I just don't believe that. He did too much good in this world and meant so much to too many people.

But with the things the media says its no surprise that it will hurt his legacy. They already call him a drug addict and say that it will be difficult for the prosecutors to give evidence that Murray is guilty..

yeah cause being accused of being an abuser is so less worse than being killed by someone. the off button is your friend. the defence have no case the media know it so its attack the victim

But with the things the media says its no surprise that it will hurt his legacy. They already call him a drug addict and say that it will be difficult for the prosecutors to give evidence that Murray is guilty..
Hurt his legacy?That is neither here nor there .In the grand scheme of things that does not matter.The worst has already happened.MJ is dead. This trial and its outcome is just a freaking sideshow

Hurt his legacy?That is neither here nor there .In the grand scheme of things that does not matter.The worst has already happened.MJ is dead. This trial and its outcome is just a freaking sideshow

im talking about the people who are NOT mj fans. they dont care about his music and just see what they show in the tv and believe this bs.
so somehow it might hurt his legacy. depends on the people.

im talking about the people who are NOT mj fans. they dont care about his music and just see what they show in the tv and believe this bs.
so somehow it might hurt his legacy. depends on the people.

There are worst things than being called a drug addict. Like a child molester.

^^ The media are desperately reaching. Sorry if a child m*lestation trial didn't do it, then learning how he couldn't sleep and had to use drugs isn't going to make any difference at all. The media have played all their cards, p*do, race traitor, drug addict, has-been etc etc - didn't work.

There are worst things than being called a drug addict. Like a child molester.

yea. so now we have the pedo and the drugs..

well doesnt matter. i dont think thats the right thread to talk about this :)

the fans will fight for his legacy.

yea. so now we have the pedo and the drugs..

well doesnt matter. i dont think thats the right thread to talk about this :)

the fans will fight for his legacy.

No offense, but during the 2005 trial that called Michael both a pedo and an alcoholic. Being a pedo and a drug addict isn't that much different.

ppl getting the muti coloured screen on the live feed? (mjjc one)

No offense, but during the 2005 trial that called Michael both a pedo and an alcoholic. Being a pedo and a drug addict isn't that much different.

i dont know. i didnt really follow the trial cause i was too young.
but all in all i think the media isnt helpful at the moment to do good things for his legacy.

Back