Murray Trial- Day 16 - October 24 - Discussion

elusive moonwalker

Guests
court stars as normal at 0845. shaffer still being cross examined but from my estimate has been so for around 2 hours 20 mins. so hopefully not much longer as chernoff has been through most of the stuff already. then redirect and re cross as normal and then the defence will start after asking for a motion to dismiss (standard practice. its done verbally and doesnt take up anytime)

defence case is expected to last till around thursday with 15 witnesses. randy philips is due to testify today other defence witnesses include 2 police officers 2 experts. 4 old grannies who are his paitents. other defence witnesses arent known yet. we will see if the defence are stupid enough to call ppl such as dr adams.

link to sites where u can find live streams

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/119652-LIVE-STREAMS-Dr-Murray-Trial

i find the below to be excellent quality. its the TMZ link but without having to go the TMZ site
http://www.mjjunderground.com/the-trial-of-conrad-murray-live-streaming/

Last edited:
The next few day will be very dificult - Remember fans all over the world are united seeking Justice
Defense is going to throw crap all over and try to make it stick. Have faith this Jury has seen all the
antics from the defense they are not gullible. The Prosecution has a VERY strong case.

Lets all hold hands for Michael and stay strong.

if the defence witness are who we think they are i dont think it will be as bad as we have been fearing. *touch wood*

Hello everyone. Stand strong today...tonight..this evening afternoon.

:hug:

:heart:
souldreamer7

Hi everyone !

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Just witnesses a very heated argument between #ConradMurray and #MichaelJackson supporters outside the courthouse. Trying to upload video.
Il y a 4 minutes

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone... thanks for the links. This is going to be a difficult week for us. Hang in there....

Ooh!

"Just witnessed a very heated argument between #ConradMurray and #MichaelJackson supporters outside the courthouse. Trying to upload video."
Oh my,,
I hope its not Erin again :( We dont need this crap [/COLOR]

I agree with you ...the problem is,,,fans are just SO angry right now...some just have a harder time controlling themselves. and some,,,well....just want 15 minutes of fame.

He's turning into Flanazapam with this slow and paused delivery! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"G G G Judge." "What's going on, what am I doing wrong here?!" lol!

so mr. Turn-off, sorry Chernoff, is back again with his ridiculous quetions?

I tweeted "Turnoff" about 5-10mins ago lol

Chernoff isn't having luck with the podium...good.

courts started

rapid bolus danger is apena. its on the inset inside the bottles of dip. listing the companies that make diprivan . showingthe paperwork from the inset on the projector showing the effects of bolus injection cardio depression ect. slow infusion should be done over bolus.

initiation of mac sedation it should be done slowly to stop apnea or high B.P. about the simulation shaffer created in regards to the 25mg. the two graphs other one being 50 mg he made are being shown. chernoff asking shaffer to show on the graph when apnea should happen. shaffer says around 2-3 mins for 50 mg and 1-2 mins. chernoff twisting words saying apena can happen straight away while shaffer says 2-3 mins. obviously implying mj stopped breathing straight away (but thats not the heart beat stopping straight away).

murray mentioned mixing lidocane 1to 1 in a 10 mill syringe so 50-50% of dip and lidocaine. chernoff says murray didnt tell the police he injected 50ml. if murray did would you expect apena to have happened within 2 mins. shaffer says i cant tell because of the drugs mj was given by murray. the large amounts over a large time. chernoff says if apena did happen murray would have been there..

when would the diprivan no longer be a danger to mj.if he gave 25mg. after 10 mins there shouldnt be a risk says shaffer.
giving it for 10 hrs non stop the levels would drop off quite quick aswell

Which language is speaking Turnoff? Everytime he speaks, I'm lost.

Dont be concerned over Shafer saying he chose numbers out of thin air
It will be clarified later that he was using these numbers to reach the amount found in MJs system
showing how many injections it and doses it would take to get that amount in his sytem.

judge Pastore looks like he is really paying attention...he a great judge.

8 mg of lorazapam 22 minutes = 4 mg
after another 22 minutes = 2 mg
after another 22 minutes - 1 mg
Chernof asks Schafer how much would that be after 4 hours
...doing a LIVE math
after 4 hours would be 1/ 25th of a tablet

patronising anoying condensending *&^%

any evidence that that helped you to come up with one of the theories re mj injecting ie 6 injections of 3 hours. ? no it was an hypothesis (obviously). chernoff trying to say u just made it up for the fun of it. by adding any evidence at the crime scene support your theory? asking about you cant inject if you are asleep.hence the high level of concentration that shaffer mentioned the other day and mj not being able to do. it. shaffer says they have to inject quickly if they are gonna do it themselves. conversation stops and he moves on the next graph.chernoff talks but goes no where with the above comments. its just like a random question.

you chose these figures out of thin air says that twice. to create his simulations. dr white put out the 6 self injections theory. so shaffer did his own work to counter it.so white is the one creating senarios out of think air.

there is a circumstance you would expect a rapid bolus? asking about health care ppl who have died from rapid injection. shaffer says yes we have publised articles on such things.

loraz half life is 22 mins in the stomach . first order half life means a certain fraction of drug gets removed .every 22 mins in the stomach is cut in half start with 16mg in 22 mins its 8. then 22 mins later its 4 etc.

theres two half lifes based on the amount given. if i take 2 mg tablet what happens in 22 mins? there would be 1mg and another 22 mins half and then a quater . then 8 mg what happens 4 hrs later? 100 and 25th of a tablet shaffer thinks. chernoff is such a fool keeps saying you will have to help me to shaffer. trying to act like an idiot when hes obviously not.
in four hours you wouldnt be surprised to see a very small amount of loraz in the stomach. same for 16mg? yes you would just double the numbers.this is what shaffer told the pros. so its nothing new. chernoff just goes round in circles trying to twist evidence the pros have already put out there. doesnt produce his own.

concentration shaffer looked at was the blood concentration for loraz. peak 90-12mins for loraz. what does peak mean? drug going into the system from the stomach and coming out by the liver and redistrubution. those two things play off each other. when first taken you get the peak levels then the levels start to fall after it gets starting removed by the liver etc. at the peak the amount of drug going in is the same as the amount of the drug leaving.so thats the peak level.

Back