The official Michael Jackson Google+ page monitored and managed by the Estate

qbee

Proud Member
This is the official Michael Jackson Google+ page monitored and managed by the Estate of Michael
https://plus.google.com/u/0/106356264694973496995

photo.jpg

Fans are encouraged to express the memories, join the conversation and express their thoughts and opinions in good taste and in accordance with respect for Michael Jackson and other fans alike. We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere that is welcoming to all community members. That means keeping conversation on topic and within the scope of Michael Jackson as an entertainer and philanthropist. Profanity, degrading comments, off topic conversations will be removed and users subject to being banned.

wow I have never heard of a google page before,,,thank you for posting, Michael sure is Beautiful..

I have Google+ page which I've only been to a couple of times. Didn't think people were still there hehe.

Last edited:
Not sure if they can catch up with facebook though!

This will NEVER be as big as Facebook.

People have Facebook and Twitter - not really any need for another one!

I like this picture though:
Michael_Jackson_New_CD_by_RockyF9.jpg

I find it weird the picture is called /Michael_Jackson_New_CD_by_RockyF9 !! - What do you guys think that means?
If this is a picture uploaded by MJ's Estate - is this a new CD coming or what is it?

^^ Its uploaded in scrapbook photos which fans upload
I doubt its a new album or CD from estate - and I doubt they
would use a that cover for a new album. They would announce
anything like that and We know that. Its just an upload from a fan

I was coming to post that. It is weird that it is there with the recent album covers.

Well Esential Michael Jackson isnt new but if you go to photos that one is uploaded on the fan section (scrapbook)
its just one of the pictures featured on the front page - It wasnt uploaded by the site with the Heading Michael Jackson
which the official pictures uploaded are

Wow! Thanks for sharing qbee :)! I would be looking forward to Google again paying tribute to Michael on Aug 29 by featuring the greatest dancing feet in the google doodle, just like they did in in 2009!:yes:

Does anyone know who manages the facebook page? I was under the assumption that it was official as well.

I have a google + page as well. Mine is officially managed and run by MEE :D

Back