MJJC Legacy Project: Join us on Twitter

souldreamer7

Proud Member

lptbanner.jpg

Hello Everyone! :waving:
MJJC Legacy Team Project is now on Twitter. Come along - You can follow us here:
@MJJCLegacyTeam
You'll be able to stay up-to-date with our team projects & news!
Find others in 'twitterland' who share the same love,concern & magic in Michael Jackson as you.
Join the
#MJFam and #RT all things #MJ!
Giving my best efforts to make the ride informative as well as fun. We have now been on twitter since 2010 and we are working steady to create a warm place to welcome the world to the MJJC Legacy Team Project.
@MJJCLegacyTeam Project Twitter is our very first created SMP (Social Media Platforms) of many via The MJJC Legacy Team Project created in September 2009 by Nancii - TheChosenOne - Now Lead by MJTinkerBell - Bree since 2012. Our SMP's now include: Twitter, Facebook, tumblr, Google+ Youtube, Pinterest, Join us!

We have a lot of information,photos,hashtags and an informative stream of tweets that you'll find exciting!
So come join us - here or there - We want you to know that we are prepared to go everywhere to continue our Motto - Honouring, Preserving, Defending the Legacy that is Michael Jackson.
Click #Follow and Join the #MJFam
mx29z9.jpg

We Hope to see you. :)
Spread the word and help us achieve our goal of 3,000 #Followers (or the more the merrier) After all we are all apart of Michael Jackson's Legacy and Army Of
L.O.V.E We follow everyone back - So be sure to follow us.

With Much
L.O.V.E

One of your friendly tweeters
~ souldreamer7
MJJC Legacy Team Project Staff

Stay tuned for all the new happenings:
@MJJCLegacyTeam Project.

Who We Are
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EhKAlpI6m8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EhKAlpI6m8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MJJC Legacy Team FaceBook

Want To Write An Essay? How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You? MJJC Legacy Project Team wants to know. Post your Essay & Share Poems & Stories here:
How Does Michael Jackson Inspire You?

This was original posted in 2010 when MJJC Legacy Team Project first launched our Twiiter - It's now a Sticky in our forum for easy viewing.
¨¨°º©&#1769;&#1758;&#1769;©º°¨¨°º©&#9829;©º°¨ARMY OF LOVE 4&#65279; MICHAEL¨°º©&#9829;©º°¨¨°º©&#1769;&#1758;&#1769;©º°¨¨

Environmental Tip:
Tips about using water efficiently For example, buy water-efficient fixtures and products. The WaterSense label helps shoppers identify water efficient products and programs. Fix leaky faucets.

Last edited:
Updated with this quote. We've had so many RT's of this tweet already since I posted this morning :D

MJJC Legacy Project
?@MJJCLegacyTeam "Mother, I'm going to do something about that. I know I can't heal the world...but I can help." - Michael Jackson

Updated with this quote. We've had so many RT's of this tweet already since I posted this morning :D

MJJC Legacy Project
?@MJJCLegacyTeam "Mother, I'm going to do something about that. I know I can't heal the world...but I can help." - Michael Jackson

Thank You @thrillerchild.
MJJC members alike Check out our MJJC Legacy Team Twitter & Follow us for the latest from our project & MJ.
With

L.O.V.E.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Hello MJFam :waving:
This is souldreamer7
Asking you all to follow us on our official MJJC Legacy Team Project Twitter. Read the first page of this thread for all the info. Join Us there. We follow back. Spread the Word with the L.O.V.E. :heart:
Post below that you've followed - Let's get this party started right! :punk::bounce
Raise your hand in the air ~ if you've followed @MJJCLegacyTeam ~ Cus you've got MJ Flare!
:clap: :girl_pride: :clapping:

Last edited:
I checked :blush: and yep, @MJJCBlog follows you with all her :heart: and soul :angel:

Hello everyone :)
We have been getting a lot of views via our social networking sites such as our LP Twitter & FaceBook So, A BIG Thank You to All for spreading the L.O.V.E. around. Please everyone Join us on our LP Twitter & LP Facebook.
:wub:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Our following has now reached 1,160! Thank you EVERYBODY for spreading the L.O.V.E. and the word! We appreciate and love you all! :D

Our following has now reached 1,160! Thank you EVERYBODY for spreading the L.O.V.E. and the word! We appreciate and love you all! :D

It's great isn't it.. :yes: I had the goal of 1,000 and now you've gotten it past that. So actually the #MJFam did together! :huggy:

Last edited:
Hello MJFam :waving:
This is souldreamer7
I'm asking you all to follow us on our official MJJC Legacy Team Project Twitter. Read the first page of this thread for all the info. Join Us there. We follow back. Spread the Word with the L.O.V.E. :heart:
Post below that you've followed - Let's get this party started right! :punk::bounce
Raise your hand in the air ~ if you've followed @MJJCLegacyTeam ~ Cus you've got MJ Flare!
:clap: :girl_pride: :clapping:

:clapping: 1,160

Last edited:
Our MJJC Legacy Team Project twitter is updated Please feel free to check it out & Join us!
:heart:

Join us. :D

&#9556;&#9552;.&#9829;.&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9559;
&#402;&#963;&#671;&#671;&#963;&#969; Us
&#9562;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;&#9552;.&#9829;.&#9552;&#9565;
Via: @MJJCLegacyTeam

The Official MJJC Legacy Team Project Twitter
With L.O.V.E :heart:

lptbanner.jpg

Last edited:
Join Us via @MJJCLegacyTeam Project Official Twitter #MJFam!
We have a brand new custom look for the @MJJCLegacyTeam Project Twitter.
Join us Follow us! Together we can help Make That Change.

Join Us via @MJJCLegacyTeam Project Official Twitter #MJFam!

MJJC Legacy Team - Honouring, Preserving & Defending - The legacy of Michael Jackson - Help us Make That Change! We are apart of the big #MJFAM Follow us all #MJJC - via: @mjjclegacyteam @mjjcommunity @mjjcblog @mjjcnews @mjjjc facebook
We Are Here For You! :D

@MJJCLegacyTeam Project Twitter

Hello #MJFam Be sure to #Follow us @MJJCLegacyTeam apart of the #MJJC Family on twitter!
@MJJCLegacyTeam @MJJCommunity @MJJCBlog @MJJCNews @MJJCPictures

Help @MJJCLegacyTeam reach 3,000 #Followers to #Unite the #MJFam Together for Michael!
We #Follow back! With The L.O.V.E. :heart:

Back