Hong Kong singer Alex To took photo with Michael Jackson in 1987

mkgenie

Proud Member
Famous Hong Kong singer Alex To said in his Chinese twitter Weibo.com that he took photo with Michael Jackson in 1987 and he will never forget that day. He also showed the photos of he and MJ, MJ's autograph for him, and he went to see Thriller Live , and recently Immortal in Las Vegas, and he collect a MJ arts for inspiration:

133101qzo4q4eqqsqosaqr.jpg

this is in the autumn of 1987, MJ visit HK TV giant TVB's studio. Alex and MJ stay together for 3 hours. Alex said he will never forget the day in his life and always miss MJ.

133057cdd2el2ddhnwxgwl.jpg

MJ's autograph for him

133127gcfmtyfiyiyljcil.jpg

133103558j4je86268t5m5.jpg

He was about to see This Is It concert in London in 2009, however...... He was then went to Paris and found this art by local artist Andriya Filipovic . He collected it for inspiration and then put it on the wall of his bedroom.

133046964xrj4pdsx6xi9z.jpg

He went to see Thriller Live in London in 2009

133056eaaayzd4yej9ejae.jpg

He went to see debut of MJ Imortal World Tour in Las Vegas and visit Fan Fest

e2009280091453158.jpg

22050567.jpg

After MJ passed, Alex used his own money to place a MJ statue in Hong Kong

e2009280091453324.jpg

He also invited Jermaine's wife Alejandra Jackson and daughter Genevieve Jackson to the unveiling ceremony

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting this!!!! I love hearing about personal fan stories with MJ, this guy is really cool!!! :)

He is really lucky to have this photo, Michael looks gorgeous here.

My kind of fan, and a very very lucky one at that.

How old is that guy? He hasn't aged a bit since he took that photo with MJ. :eek:

How old is that guy? He hasn't aged a bit since he took that photo with MJ. :eek:

He must be in his mid to late 40's. He's been around since I was a little girl. His singing career in Hong Kong never really took off. He might have a few hit songs back in the 80's and the early 90's.

You are right. He looks quite good for his age.

yea, seems like i've seen Michael like that in a different picture. Can't find it though...

Wow he was so lucky to have had his photo taken with Michael and get his autograph. Something to cherish forever.

Back