MJJCommunity.com Message Board and Fanclub Terms of Service:
Welcome to MJJCommunity.com, the largest fan club and online message board dedicated to
the one and only King of Pop, the late Michael Jackson! Please take a moment to read our rules.
By becoming a member of MJJCommunity you agree to adhere to these guidelines
Please carefully read through the rules before you begin posting on MJJCommunity.com
We want to insure that you and other members have a positive experience on board
1. Each member is allowed one account. Registering multiple accounts is no longer allowed.This is to
hold each members accountable and protect members and staff from any deception on the board.
2. We do not permit requests for accounts to be deleted and/or canceled.
3. We have 3 member account statuses on the Board
posts are in moderation and have to be approved by our staff before they are visible on the board.
This is to protect our board from spammers/ trolls. Your account will be auto upgraded to Proud Member status at midnight GMT time after your 10th post has been approved.
can post freely in the forums and have access to many features and options on the board
MJJC Club members
are donaters that have access to additional perks and privileges for their support of the MJJCommunity.
Proud Members are allowed 1 banner/picture no larger than 600px width, 300px height
MJJC Club Members are allowed up to 2 banners/pics total signature size no larger then 600 x 600
You can check the size of your signature pixels by right clicking the picture and selecting properties.
If your signature is over the limit staff will send you one request. If the request is ignored your sig will
Rules and Guidelines for Posting
fan bases have always been proud of the fact that we are set apart from other fan
communities in that we are proud of Michael's example of love, understanding and healing the world.
Now that he is gone we still hope to continue this part of his legacy that was so important to him.
We want all our members to enjoy their experience on MJJC so please help ensure that with how you post
and interact with other members and staff on the board. Respects and treat others as you wish to be treated.
These are general rules for posting on the board. Please be sure check the rules in each forum to see if there
are specific or additional guidelines for posting in them.
1. Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, racist, sexually-orientated, threatening,
or otherwise violative of any laws. The following posts/threads are not allowed on MJJCommunity:
Personal Insults /attacks of board members
Derogatory remarks about race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference Harassment/Stalking of any kind
Threatening or condoning violence, bodily harm or death threats toward ANYONE.
2. Anyone who joins MJJCommunity.com and is not here in support of Michael Jackson and our community or who's main purpose is just to flame or bash our members and board will be permanently banned.
3. This community is in dedication of Michael Jackson. We are all about respect for Michael Jackson and respect for one another. While constructive criticism is appreciated, there will be no outright disrespectful or derogatory comments toward Michael Jackson allowed here mean spirited attacks on his children and family members. Below are some examples of what will not be permitted on MJJC:
* Are the children biologically his? ..
* Michael Jackson Bleached His Skin in order to be white
* Michael Jackson was a practicing drug addict
* Michael Jackson was better when he was black
* Paparazzi photo's of Michael children.
* Death threats toward Michael Jackson's Family
* Hateful attacks or derogatory name calling on Michael Jackson's Family (constructive criticism is welcome )
* Threatening or condoning violence, bodily harm or death threats toward Michael's Family.
* Distorted photographs/images of Michael Jackson that are derogatory in nature
* The Term "J.acko" Will not be used by members on MJJCommunity
* Autopsy or death photo's of Michael Jackson are not allowed.
4. Please refrain from excessively mean spirited posts, aggressive hatefulness, derogatory name calling or disrespectfully calling people out of their name when discussing people or Topics. Of course you don't have to like or respect everyone we discuss or those who have caused Michael his children or you any pain by their actions. But there are better ways we can voice our opinions or disapproval without being hateful or mean spirited. (constructive criticism is always welcome)
5. Adult conversation can be wild and fun, but please remember that we have young members here.
This is a family oriented board so please try and keep your language at a PG-13 level and and cursing
at a minimum.
6. Personal insults/attacks on our members or MJJC will not be tolerated.
You are welcome to Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully. Critical conversation is expected when you disagree but do not be rude and please do not personally attack or insult our members individually or the board collectively. This includes personal insults, name calling, telling members to sit down, shut up etc., or questioning members integrity or fanhood if they don't agree with your view.
7. Make sure to read the forum descriptions before you post so you know where to post.
Make your thread titles as descriptive as possible. Tag all new threads that you create with keywords
so they are easily foundin our search engine . Please note only news articles, official announcements
and current events are allowed in the news and events thread. Click here for more info
8. Please stay on TOPIC when posting in threads.
Do not makes posts that derail the thread or are not relevant to discussions. If you are not interested or
do not like a topic that is being discussed then dont enter the thread just to insult the topic or members
interested in discussing it. Please refrain from one liners like "who cares, not interested, who gives a
F** " etc etc. If thats your feeling there is no reason to post in the thread.
9. Be sure to include a source link in your post when posting news articles or information on the board.
Neglecting to do so can cause your post to be deleted. (do not link stories to other MJ message boards
find the original source for the story) Please Do not post links in a discussion without a description.
10. Please do not post links on the board or in signatures to promote or link to competing MJ forums or Websites. You can links to your personal blogs, facebook, Youtube etc.
11. Please don't request or Link to illegal downloads of copyright material. They are not permitted anywhere
on MJJC. (this includes using our PM and email system for that purpose and can incurr an instant Ban of your account) Any allowed DL links should be posted in our 2000 Watts multimedia forum only. It is password protected and you can Pm any staff member to recieve it.
12. Members are not allowed to sell or solicit anywhere on the board or promote links that do
(this includes using our PM and email system for that purpose )
13. Cascio track discussion / debates on authenticity is only allowed in "Michael -The Great Album Debate
" thread in Controversy forum. Please do not derail other threads with that discussion.
Any breach of these rules can result in warnings, editing of posts, deletion of posts, infractions to your account and even banning.
Rules and guidelines for posting in Chat Box
To ensure you and other members have a positive experience on the MJJC Chat Box,
please be sure to read the Rules and guidelines below before posting on Chat.
1. General board rules also apply in chat. So be sure to read them.
2. Do not argue with staff in chat. Please comply with any requests.
3. Do not ask why your post was deleted in chat. Pm staff instead
4. No full blown topical discussions on chat. (Take it to the forums)
5. No public complaints against the board in chat. PM Staff to resolve
6. Do not personally insult or attack MJJC members in the chat.
7. No posting or requesting illegal material or Downloads links in chat.
8. Do not spam, solicit or promote other MJ fans boards in chat
9. No inappropriate language or discussions in chat ( PG13)
10. Do not post your messages in CAPS or bold (this is reserved for official MJJC announcements
11. Please don't use inappropriate language or discussions in chat ( PG13)
12. Last but not least, have fun and enjoy your chatting experience on the board
* Any misuse of the chat box or abuse of the rules and you will lose access.
Moderation of the board
Please know that the Staff of MJJCommunity are here to serve you, the members and bring you the best experience possible. But as in all communities there will be times when we have to take appropriate actions to protect and insure that for all our members. We encourage you to have varied opinions and views on all topics discussed. All we ask is that you express them respectfully and in an appropriate manner.
1. MJJC reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post. Respect the staff's decisions. We do our best to appease but can't always. We reserves the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure MJJC forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
2. If any member incurs 3 infractions in regard to disrespecting others or disregarding board rules within Six (6) month period they will incur a 3 day instant Ban. We also reserve the right to permanently Ban anyone who disrupt this board at our discretion to protect our members and the integrity of MJJC.
3. Please do not discuss the banning of members on the board or ask staff why a member was banned.
That information is personal and confidential
4. Public Posts arguing about our policies or calling out moderators actions are not allowed in the forums or on the chat. This includes calling out Warnings or Mod notes placed in threads by Staff. Instead PM the moderator any concerns or questions you may have with their action or our policies. If you really feel you have been treated unfairly and cant resolve your issue with a moderator then please email the firstname.lastname@example.org
Public revolts or insults against our staff is not permitted. Follow the proper protocol above and your complaint will be reviewed.
5. Please report Spam, offensive posts or material ASAP to help us keep MJJC a safe and respectable environment for our members. It is impossible for staff to see very instance so your help in this matter is much appreciated. There is a report button below every post. Your reports remain anonymous
6. If you have any requests, suggestion or questions about your account, options, features or technical aspects of the board. Please post them in the Help and Information center on the board so that they can be addressed and taken care of in a timely manner by the owner or the Staff. Sometimes we may not see if you post these in the discussion threads.
7. If you are unable to log into your account you can request assistance by emailing email@example.com
and we will be more than happy to assist you
Last but certainly not least, our forum disclaimer:
MJJCOMMUNITY.COM reserves the right to monitor all Postings and to remove any which it considers in its absolute discretion to be offensive or otherwise in breach of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings/Uploads you provide and all material they contain; that your Postings/Uploads shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties; that your Postings/Uploads shall not contain any viruses or other contaminating or destructive devices or features; that your Postings/Uploads shall not contain any defamatory, indecent, offensive, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful material or content; and that your Postings/Uploads shall not be used to carry out or solicit any unlawful activity and/or be used to make commercial solicitations. You hereby authorize MJJCommunity.com to use and/or authorize others to use all or part of your Postings/Uploads in any manner, format, or medium that MJJCommunity.com or such other parties see fit. You shall have no claim or other recourse against MJJCommunity.com for infringement of any proprietary right in Postings/Uploads. MJJCommunity.com has the absolute right to moderation queue and/or ban members when rules are violated.
All messages express the views of the author, The owner of MJJC will not be held responsible for the content of any message posted.
MJJCommunity.com rules and guidelines are subject to change at anytime.
When changes are made to the above rules we will post the updates below to inform our members.
This thread is reserved for MJJCommunity rules and updates only. If you have any questions concerning
the rules and guideline, please post them in the Help and information section of the board.