Bad 25 all the formats and releases worldwide

MJ FRANCE
Newsletter n° 1564 - 06/05/2012 >>>

Sortie annoncée du single I Just Can't Stop Loving You...

Amazon vient de référencer le single I Just Can't Stop Loving You pour une sortie le 26 juin 2012. Il est annoncé en single aux USA et en Maxi en France et en Angleterre. Le tout en format vinyl. De son coté, amazon Allemagne annonce le titre en sortie CD pour le 4 Juin.

Le 25ème anniversaire de l'album BAD commencera-t-il exactement comme ce fut le cas il y a 25 ans avec comme premier single I Just Can't Stop Loving You ?

A suivre...

MJ FRANCE
Newsletter n ° 1564 - 06/05/2012 >>>

Release announced the single I Just Can not Stop Loving You ...

Amazon just reference the single I Just Can not Stop Loving You for release June 26, 2012. It was announced as a single in the USA and Maxi in France and England. While the vinyl format. For its part, Amazon Germany announces the CD release title for June 4

The 25th anniversary of the album ADB will start there just like it did 25 years ago as the first single I Just Can not Stop Loving You?

To be continued ...

They are going to re-release singles from Bad? That's cool, especially if it's on vinyl. I think the last physical single released from MJ in the USA was Once More Chance.

Wait, am I missing something here? Are they going to release singles as well? Like the original singles? Which ones and do these singles have any chance of charting?

Hmmmm, that's cool, I think they will try to re-release at least the 5 number 1 singles... Cool they will do that again. The Bad-album is my fav, so let's gonna party like it's 1987 !!!!

NIIICE !!!

Hope they release some songs that never made it to #1 - that way maybe they can be #1 now and make BAD even bigger!!

NIIICE !!!

Hope they release some songs that never made it to #1 - that way maybe they can be #1 now and make BAD even bigger!!

YES!!! Like Liberian Girrrrllllllll :D

I'm buying the US vinyl (and CD single if there is one), the Australian CD single and maybe the Japanese vinyl and CD singles

Potential wise, I think Smooth Criminal has the highest chance to become Number One, even though it didn't when Bad was first released. It's always playing at clubs here anyway, and too awesome not to be released!

?

2yxnfnq.jpg

Woah there.... I wasn't aware the info on this was out there??

From what I can see this includes, Chicago 1945, Hot Street demo and The price of fame?

MY BAD (25).... saw in another thread that this is fan made....

Excitement over for now x

Last edited:
Those small white letters . . . .

As someone stated earlier the cover is fan made. Believe me, when the album is really announced everyone will know.

Also, to the original poster you may want to update the first page because the US single Amazon page is no longer available :(. I still have it pre-ordered and have no idea what will happen with that.

Back