MJ World Cry 2012: Reenacting HIStory for Charity

Yana Jackson

Proud Member
qz0oeu.jpg

Hey guys!

Some of you may already know me from Legacy of Love: Michael Jackson Fans United, a meetup group in New York City. A bunch of us are gathering together for a moment of silence in Central Park as part of the MJ World Cry movement. But we decided to take that concept one step further and film it, and hopefully encourage other fans across the the world to do the same in an attempt to recreate the short film, Cry.

I have setup a website for the sole purpose of providing a place for anyone anywhere commemorating June 25th to upload footage of their moment of silence. All footage received will be stitched together into a tribute video.

The best thing about this is, you dont have to do anything special to be a part of this project, if you plan on gathering with fellow fans on June 25th, all you have to do is schedule a moment of silence for the duration of the song and have someone film it. That's it!

3 easy steps - Gather, Film and Upload!
Visit www.WorldCryNYC.info for tips on setting up the scene and filming.

Interact with other Participants:

Once we have gathered footage from fans all over the world, we will edit the footage into a tribute video that will be downloadable and shared EVERYWHERE.

The New York City fans will be sponsoring the accredited charity, Heal the World for Children at this event by collecting toys, books and MJ memorabilia, as well as arts and crafts supplies for their 3rd Annual Children's Festival, which is held every year in celebration of Michael's birthday. If you are planning to be in the New York Area on August 25, 2012, HTWFC is accepting volunteers for the Children's Festival, please contact Janine McGuire (janinemcguire@gmail.com) for more details.

If you would like to participate in this tribute project, please contact us (LegacyofLoveMJ@gmail.com) with your name, the group (club or organization, if applicable) you are representing and the location (City/Country) of your gathering and I will add you to a list of partners that will eventually get a page on the website later this week.

Looking forward for to Making that Change in HIStory with each and every one of you!

Much Love and Respect,

Shanda Renee
Legacy of Love | Event Organizer
contact us | follow us | join us

Disclaimer:
This tribute is not affiliated with the original MJ World Cry movement.
We are just New York City fans reaching out to the world for peace, unity and charity.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming and sharing this with us Shanda Renee :group::heart: much love and respect to you and all of the NY York MJ Fans :pray::clapping::group::clapping:

Please feel free to come back and keep us updated and a photo/video if possible would bring a lot of joy to MJ Fans with some much needed comfort and togetherness :give_rose::heart::group:

Last edited:
Thank you Tinkerbell! I sincerely hope we will be able to create the ultimate tribute video with the help of all the fans everywhere!

So beautiful - Michaell has the best fans in the world. He raised us well :wub:

The videos are so beautiful
I use to donate to a childrens charity and join World Cry alone at home but I don´t have flowers and candles.

It's enough that you send your LOVE anyway you can :group: Michael sent his LOVE world wide and so can you :heart: MIST :heart:

I just totally Michael-ed you:group:

MIST;3700401 said:
The videos are so beautiful
I use to donate to a childrens charity and join World Cry alone at home but I don´t have flowers and candles.

Back