(picture) The New Michael Jackson 2013 Calendar

rockstar

Proud Member
hi everybody i hope i post this in right place :)

my sister send me this link she was thinking to get this for me for christmas i know lol :doh::doh:

here is picture of it and the link too :) :cheeky:

http://www.calendars.com/Michael-Jackson-2013-Wall-Calendar/prod201300004992/

201300004992.jpg

82Thriller84;3661216 said:
I was like, "Oooh Michael Calendar!" Then I realised "Wait…it's only June" :lol:

Still, it's looks awesome though! :woohoo:

82Thriller84 lol

i know lol :) :jump:

I've actually had this on my Amazon.com wishlist for a while now. :)

Great--another Christmas idea for a little 7 year old I know who loves Michael.

That calendar is going to look so extremely good in my MJ shrine bedroom. Especially since it is the only kind of calendar that will match my room anymore. I just wish I could see the other pictures in it. And I think that might be the next MJ item to get. After I get Bad 25.

Looks awesome. I forgot to buy an MJ calendar for this year :(, so I will definitely make sure I buy this one. :yes:

Has anyone found this calendar yet? I remember this time last year I already had the 2012 MJ calendar.

So what about the calendar posted in the first post of this thread? Is that not official?

I don't know if ML Publishing sells merchandise in the USA, but every year I hear they have a limited edition MJ calendar and I have never seen it in a store. Seems odd to me that there are limited edition calendars in the first place.

The only calendar I find every year is the Danilo/Bravado calendar. It is distributed in the USA by Brown Trout Publishing.

Back