NEWS ONLY / Michael's Mom is Missing/T.J. guardian/ Grandma's Home [ No Discussion]

qbee

Proud Member
Please place any news articles to keep us updated on the ungoing Jackson Saga
Please no discussion allowed in this thread and check to make sure the article is not already posted

You can disscuss these articles in "The Michael's Mom is missing" thread http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ter-Siblings-try-to-take-them-from-their-home

Michael Jackson's mom reported missing
By Alan Duke, CNN
July 22, 2012 -- Updated 0651 GMT (1451 HKT)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• "I'm concerned that she's not safe," Katherine Jackson's lawyer says

•She has not called Michael Jackson's three children in a week, the lawyer says

•ParisJackson has made repeated unsuccessful attempts to reach her grandmother

•The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate

120515020507-pmt-katherine-jackson-abuse-00005111-story-top.jpg

Los Angeles (CNN)
-- A missing person's report was filed Saturday night for Katherine Jackson, the mother of pop icon Michael Jackson, after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

The 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music family left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, said Jackson's lawyer Sandra Ribera. Traveling with her was her oldest daughter Rebbie Jackson.

Ribera believes Jackson may be with Rebbie Jackson.
But when Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, called Rebbie Jackson and another aunt, singer Janet Jackson, over the past several days, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said."The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson is in the midst of a dispute between several of her children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.Jackson has not called Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with her since their father died three years ago, Ribera said.

Katherine Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said.
"I'm concerned that she would never do this," Ribera said. "We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

The sheriff's robbery-homicide unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A nephew of Katherine Jackson reported the Jackson family matriarch missing late Saturday night after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said she was fine and resting in Arizona.

Jermaines tweets from yesterday

I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.
"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.

The missing persons report follows a letter made public Wednesday in which two daughters -- Rebbie and Janet -- and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Jackson, 82, was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

According to Jackson's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, Jackson left her Calabasas, California, home on July 15, to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later.

KATHERINE JACKSON
Reported Missing
by Family Member
BREAKING NEWS

4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department."

Katherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week.

Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."

Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions.

A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.'"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing/

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Randy, Jermaine Jackson
Plot to Get MJ's $$$ ...
Allegedly

exclusive

Randy and Jermaine Jackson are trying to get at Michael Jackson's money, by hatching a sinister plot involving Katherine Jackson ... so claim sources connected with the Michael Jackson Estate.

Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie Jackson all signed a letter, demanding that the Executors of the MJ Estate step down, claiming the executors are failing so badly, the stress caused Katherine to suffer a stroke.

Sources connected with the Estate are now lashing back, telling TMZ they believe Randy and Jermaine (they are not including the others) are strapped for cash and know when Katherine dies there is no way they can get their hands on a penny of MJ's fortune -- that's because all of the money goes to charity and in trust for Michael's 3 kids.

Our sources believe ... Randy and Jermaine are trying to make it appear that Katherine is infirm and may need a conservatorship. And the sources further believe Randy and Jermaine will try and get themselves appointed as her conservators, which would give them access to more than $70,000 a month.

We know Katherine's people have denied she had a stroke. As for the Estate failing miserably, it seems like bad timing, because new court docs just revealed the Estate has grossed nearly half a billion dollars, wiping out MJ's massive debt.

Calls to Randy and Jermaine have not been returned.

Jermaine Jackson has released a statement, through a rep, saying, "I note that this 'story' comes from 'sources close to the Estate'. It, therefore, does not surprise me that such a wildly false claim is being invented, presumably to deflect attention away from this family's very real concerns about the Estate."

The statement continues, "This claim is as far-fetched as it is untrue, but such are the anti-Jackson falsehoods we have come to expect from 'sources close to the Estate.'"

"I will reiterate that this family's first and foremost concern is our mother's health, welfare and well-being. Nothing else."

http://www.antimusic.com/news/12/Ju...cused_Of_Plotting_To_Get_Michaels_Money.shtml

article-2177217-142AB1CF000005DC-891_468x335.jpg

Perhaps Jermaine & Co locked her up in the basement so they can get their greedy hands on Michael Jackson's Estate .
Step 1 - letter to executors,
Step 2 - kidnap Katherine

article-2177217-142AB1CF000005DC-891_468x335.jpg

Perhaps Jermaine & Co locked her up in the basement so they can get their greedy hands on Michael Jackson's Estate .
Step 1 - letter to executors,
Step 2 - kidnap Katherine

Family says Michael Jackson's mother missing

(CBS News) Family members are concerned about the whereabouts and well-being of Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson.

An attorney for Katherine Jackson said in a statement to CBS News that her grandchildren are concerned about her health after she was out of communication with them since last Monday.

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has also expressed her concern on Twitter, pleading for information on her safety.

Lawyer Sandra Ribera said Michael Jackson's children, of whom Katherine is guardian, last saw their grandmother on July 15, when she was "in great health physically as well as mentally."

Ribera said that last weekend Katherine Jackson was preparing for a road trip to attend her sons' Unity Tour, in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas, when a doctor visited her home and ordered her to fly rather than drive.

Ribera said that Katherine Jackson ultimately did not attend the concerts, and that her longtime physician confirmed that his office did not send the doctor to her home last weekend.

"It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray," Ribera said.

"Knowing that their grandmother has never gone more than 24 hours without checking in with them when she travels, her grandchildren grew concerned after they failed to hear from her and contacted family members asking to speak to her. Michael's children were told by family members who were allegedly with Katherine Jackson that their grandmother was not available to speak to them. . . .

"Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing - especially those pertaining to [her] health."

Early Sunday Paris Jackson tweeted the following messages:

"yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

"if anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this number -- (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much"

"the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"

A report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57477378/family-says-michael-jacksons-mother-missing/?tag=socsh

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162...ichael-jacksons-mother-missing&catid=57477378

July 22, 2012 8:15 AM
Family says Michael Jackson's mother missing

(CBS News) Family members are concerned about the whereabouts and well-being of Katherine Jackson, the mother of Michael Jackson.
An attorney for Katherine Jackson said in a statement to CBS News that her grandchildren are concerned about her health after she was out of communication with them since last Monday.
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has also expressed her concern on Twitter, pleading for information on her safety.
Lawyer Sandra Ribera said Michael Jackson's children, of whom Katherine is guardian, last saw their grandmother on July 15, when she was "in great health physically as well as mentally."

Ribera said that last weekend Katherine Jackson was preparing for a road trip to attend her sons' Unity Tour, in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas, when a doctor visited her home and ordered her to fly rather than drive.
Ribera said that Katherine Jackson ultimately did not attend the concerts, and that her longtime physician confirmed that his office did not send the doctor to her home last weekend.
"It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray," Ribera said.
"Knowing that their grandmother has never gone more than 24 hours without checking in with them when she travels, her grandchildren grew concerned after they failed to hear from her and contacted family members asking to speak to her. Michael's children were told by family members who were allegedly with Katherine Jackson that their grandmother was not available to speak to them. . . .
"Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing - especially those pertaining to [her] health."

Early Sunday Paris Jackson tweeted the following messages:
"yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

"if anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this number -- (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much"

"the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying"
A report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department.

Update at TMZ

9:30 AM PT -- Katherine's lawyer released a statement, saying in part, "Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing -- especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson's health. When Michael's children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally."

She continued, "Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the light of Katherine Jackson's life, as she is to those children. Out of concern for Mrs. Jackson's well-being and in an effort to ensure her being safely reunited with her grandchildren as soon as possible, a report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff's Department who will be investigating this matter."

Questions Raised Over Whereabouts of Michael Jackson’s Mother

There is concern Katherine Jackson, the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous Jackson music family may be missing, after Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, tweeted that her grandmother has been missing for the past week, but other family members and her attorney say she is fine.

“Yes, my grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week i want her home now,” Paris Jackson tweeted.

Jermaine Jackson, one of Michael Jackson’s brothers, had tweeted Friday that his mother was in Arizona, following doctor’s orders to rest.

Officials with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told The Associated Press they believe that Katherine Jackson is staying with other relatives, but they are trying to speak with her after a missing person’s report was filed Saturday night.

Katherine Jackson reportedly left her home in Calabasas, Calif., July 15 to fly to Albuquerque to watch her four sons in concert. But since then, Paris says she hasn’t been able to get in touch with her grandmother. Paris and her siblings have been living with their grandmother since their father died three years ago.

Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Sandra Ribera, released a statement saying that Jackson left her home with plans of attending her sons’ concerts, but did not end up going to any of the performances.

“Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons’ concerts. Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions,” the statement said. “Moreover, Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip. It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.”

Video at this link:
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...-over-whereabouts-of-michael-jacksons-mother/

Authorities believe Katherine Jackson is safe in Arizona

Despite reports that Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother, is missing, authorities on Sunday said they now believe the family matriarch is safe in Arizona with family members.
Katherine Jackson, 82, was officially reported missing Saturday night by a concerned family member amid a dispute over the estate of her superstar son. She is the guardian of his three minor children, Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket Jackson.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department was still trying to speak with Katherine Jackson but said she reportedly is with other relatives. Deputies told NBC News they would like Jackson to contact the Malibu Lost Hills Sheriff's Office.
Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of the late Michael Jackson, tweeted early Sunday that her grandmother was missing.
"I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," she posted from her Twitter account. She also tweeted a number for people to contact in case they saw the 82-year-old matriarch of the famous singing clan.
It was unclear who was caring for the children during Katherine Jackson's absence.
The family drama unfolded days after it was revealed that some of Katherine Jackson's children had written a letter to the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, alleging his will, which left his fortune to his children, his mother and charity, was a fake.
The undated letter, signed by Janet, Randy, Tito, Rebbie and Jermaine Jackson, claimed Katherine Jackson was being manipulated by the executors, John Branca and John McClain, her health had been affected, and she suffered a mini-stroke.
The legitimacy of the letter was confirmed by Randy Jackson on Twitter, and Janet Jackson retweeted his post.
The estate has denied the accusations.
Paris Jackson lashed out at her uncle Randy Jackson on Twitter, saying her grandmother was fine.
"I will defend my beloved family member with all I have, even if it means from other family members," the tweet said.
She later apologized, saying she just wanted to let people know that her grandmother did not have a stroke.
Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said Friday that his client did not have a stroke, according to his interactions with her and with her relatives. Sanders could not immediately be reached Sunday for comment.
On Friday, Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was resting on the orders of a doctor in Arizona.
"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," he tweeted.
Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for the June 2009 propofol overdose death of Jackson at age 50.
Attorneys handling Jackson's estate and financial matters are routinely in court, but a hearing on the guardianship hasn't been held since December. That hearing was a routine session to approve attorneys' fees and there are no future hearings currently scheduled.
Caity Cudworth, a representative for the Jackson brothers Jermaine, Jackie, Tito and Marlon, who are on a nationwide tour, did not immediately respond to an early Sunday morning request for comment, nor did Danielle Marie Owens, a representative for Janet Jackson.
Jackson's estate recently filed court records indicating it had generated gross earnings of $475 million and successfully handled hundreds of millions of dollars in debts the singer had accrued.
Sanders filed a request to audit the estate's financial records and said Friday he made the routine request three weeks ago and it was not prompted by the Jackson siblings' letter.
Sanders said he did not think the estate had done anything wrong, but Katherine Jackson's team should be provided with detailed records of the estate's finances.
"I think it's part of appropriate due diligence," he said of the audit.

http://todayentertainment.today.msn...-believe-katherine-jackson-is-safe-in-arizona

------------------------------------------
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ap-source-jackson-mom-with-daughter-resting-1.3852951

AP source: Jackson mom with daughter resting

LOS ANGELES - (AP) -- A person familiar with Katherine Jackson's whereabouts says she is resting with one of her daughters on doctor's orders.
The person, who was not authorized to speak publicly and asked to remain anonymous, said Sunday the Jackson family matriarch is with her daughter Rebbie and has been prescribed rest by a physician.

The unknown whereabouts of the 82-year-old's Jackson and her lack of communication with her grandchildren prompted a missing person report Saturday night. Sheriff's officials in Los Angeles later said they believed she was safe and with family in Arizona but had yet to speak with her.
Katherine Jackson serves as guardian of her son Michael's three children. Michael Jackson's daughter Paris tweeted early Sunday that she hadn't spoken with her grandmother in a week and wanted her to return home.

Katherine Jackson Duped by Doctor With Ties to Dr. Conrad Murray Before She Went ‘Missing’, Claims Her Lawyer (EXCLUSIVE)

A doctor with ties to Dr. Conrad Murray — the convicted criminal who administered a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol to singer Michael Jackson — tricked Katherine Jackson into believing he was treating her on behalf of her regular physician in the moments before she disappeared, according to a lawyer for the famed matriarch.

In another bizarre development in the mysterious and apparent “disappearance” of 82-year-old Katherine, attorney Sandra Ribera said the doctor — who she would not name — claimed to be working with for the octogenarian’s personal physician and instructed her to fly and drive to her sons’ Unity Tour concerts in New Mexico, Arizona and Las Vegas, as she had long planned.

“Last weekend Katherine Jackson was getting ready to leave for a much anticipated road trip in the RV her son Michael bought for her to watch her sons perform,” Ribera told Celebuzz.

“Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons’ concerts. Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions.

“Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip,” Ribera added.

“It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.”

When Katherine failed to show up ay any of the schedule concerts, her worried grandchildren — Prince Michael Jr, 15, Paris, 14 and Prince Michael II, 10, the children of her late pop star son Michael – were told by their aunts and aunties, who are said to be with Katherine, that their grandmother was not available to speak with them.

“Knowing that their grandmother has never gone more than 24 hours without checking in with them when she travels, her grandchildren grew concerned after they failed to hear from her and contacted family members asking to speak to her,” Ribera said.

“Michael’s children were told by family members who were allegedly with Katherine Jackson that their grandmother was not available to speak to them. Mrs. Jackson did not attend any of her sons’ concerts, which she had been looking forward to for some time.”

What’s more, Katherine’s grandchildren have been given confusing information concerning their grandmother’s health, according to Ribera.

“Concerned family members, particularly Michael’s children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing — especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson’s health,” the statement from Katherine’s attorney read.

“When Michael’s children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally.”

The lawyer’s statement in full read:

"Last weekend Katherine Jackson was getting ready to leave for a much anticipated road trip in the RV her son Michael bought for her to watch her sons perform on their Unity Tour in New Mexico, Arizona, and Las Vegas. Prior to her departure, a doctor was brought to her home and represented that he had been sent from the office of her longtime physician. Based on this representation, Mrs. Jackson agreed to meet with the doctor who subsequently ordered her to fly rather than drive to her sons’ concerts. Mrs. Jackson followed what she believed to be her doctor’s instructions. During what was to be a brief trip, Mrs. Jackson left her son Michael’s children, of whom she is guardian, in the care of her adult grandsons.

Knowing that their grandmother has never gone more than 24 hours without checking in with them when she travels, her grandchildren grew concerned after they failed to hear from her and contacted family members asking to speak to her. Michael’s children were told by family members who were allegedly with Katherine Jackson that their grandmother was not available to speak to them. Mrs. Jackson did not attend any of her sons’ concerts, which she had been looking forward to for some time. Moreover, Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip. It has further been discovered that the doctor that Katherine Jackson last saw has been publicly reprimanded by the California Medical Board for fraudulent activities and has ties to Dr. Conrad Murray.

Concerned family members, particularly Michael’s children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing — especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson’s health. When Michael’s children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally.

Prince, Paris, and Blanket are the light of Katherine Jackson’s life, as she is to those children. Out of concern for Mrs. Jackson’s well-being and in an effort to ensure her being safely reunited with her grandchildren as soon as possible, a report was filed on Saturday with the Sheriff’s Department who will be investigating this matter
."

CNN updates story

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:12 PM EDT, Sun July 22, 2012

Katherine Jackson is in the midst of a dispute over her finances and legal affairs.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

NEW: A doctor examined Katherine Jackson "under false pretenses," her lawyer says

"i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris tweets

"Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ," Jermaine Jackson tweets

She has not called Michael Jackson's three children in a week, the lawyer says

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Paris Jackson waited at home Sunday, hoping for a phone call from her grandmother, the woman who has cared for her since her father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.

"yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris Jackson, 14, tweeted Sunday morning. "i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."
A nephew reported Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson, 82, missing late Saturday after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said in a series of Twitter postings Friday that Katherine Jackson was fine and resting in Arizona.

"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.

"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.

Paris Jackson's responded to her uncle's claim with her own tweet early Sunday. "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" she tweeted.

The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.

Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."

The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.

Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.

When Paris Jackson called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days to find her grandmother, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.

In another tweet, Paris Jackson gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw her grandmother.

"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.

Family, fans remember Michael Jackson

The sheriff's homicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters, Rebbie and Janet, and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Katherine Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Jul 22, 2012 @ 04:05PM
By Radar Staff

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ackWebEntertainment+(Black+Web+Entertainment)

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

By Radar Staff

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

http://www.positivelymichael.com/fo...4220-Katherine-Jackson-reported-missing/page8
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I will shortly be issuing a statement to end this wildfire of madness...</p>&mdash; Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5) <a href="https://twitter.com/jermjackson5/status/227155904448036865" data-datetime="2012-07-22T21:39:22+00:00">July 22, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

From Stacy Brown

Hey, the only thing I can tell you is what you already know, which is how pathetic this family has become if all of the reports are true. Jermaine & Co. are after control of MJ's estate. When alive, Michael provided for his children and his mother. He obviously wished to continue doing that after his death. You know there is no way he wanted to take care of Mr. "Word to the Badd" or any others and he should not have been expected to do so. I'm just surprised by the role Rebbie seemingly is playing in all of this. She repeatedly told me that Jermaine and Randy were working "hard and together" to try and get this will thing straightened out and she also has said that no one except Jackie and Marlon was okay with the way things were. There has also, she said, been numerous problems with Trent who has been at Katherine's side for years. But, still, this is too drastic and it could be that Rebbie has intervened to make sure that her mom is okay. If i were you or anyone else, I wouldn't worry that death was imminent for Katherine. Despite what i or anyone else may think of her, she's a lot like MJ, resilient and tough skinned.

--------------------------------

From Majestik

RE: Katherine Jackson
by Majestik Magnificent on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:15pm ·
Hello fans!
This is Majestik. To everyone concerned, let’s wait until all the facts are clear and the smoke clears. Your love for Michael is undeniable. I am sure in your hearts that you want the best and only the best for Michael’s children. At this particular time all the facts involved in this are not in, so please do not panic and make any rash decisions. Keep the calmness and the humbleness that Michael would love for you all to have and carry in your hearts, for the truth will prevail!
I thank you.
Majestik Magnificent

KATHERINE JACKSON I'M FINE and NOT Missing

EXCLUSIVE
Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today in Arizona ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member."

The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night.

We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing-person-report-arizona-police/

katherineunopic460WM.jpg

X17 has a picture of Katherine

Here's proof that Katherine Jackson is happy and healthy with her family in Arizona ... playing the card game, Uno.
X17online has exclusively obtained the first photo of the Jackson matriarch relaxing at an Arizona resort while visiting with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London.
As X17 first reported, Katherine was interviewed by the Pima County Sheriff's Department. The sheriff who conducted the interview gave us the following first hand account:
"When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."
X17 also reported exclusively that Michael's mom did let the children know she was leaving town, contrary to various online reports who claim she disappeared.
Looks like Mrs. Jackson does, in fact, love Uno

Read more at http://www.x17online.com/celebritie..._healthy_happy_072312.php#PsojTVbqehrx9ScU.99

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Spoke to attorney for John Branca, executor of the MJ Estate. He says Branca "Is concerned" about all the news involving <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%2523Katherine">#Katherine</a> Jackson</p>&mdash; Baker Machado (@BakerMachado) <a href="https://twitter.com/BakerMachado/status/227470062611726336" data-datetime="2012-07-23T18:27:43+00:00">July 23, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They are now asking the FBI for assistance:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jackson strife: Family bickers over whereabouts of Michael's momBy Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:45 PM EDT, Mon July 23, 2012

NEW: Los Angeles deputies could not visit Katherine Jackson in Arizona, a lawyer says
NEW: Katherine Jackson's lawyer hopes the FBI will check on Michael Jackson's mom

Michael Jackson's children still haven't heard from their grandmother, a lawyer says
She's "following doctor's orders to rest up and de-stress," Jermaine Jackson says

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A lawyer for Katherine Jackson is asking the FBI for help, saying Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies were not allowed to see Michael Jackson's mother in Arizona as part of a missing person investigation Monday.

"Randy's security refused to allow them in," attorney Sandra Ribera told CNN Monday. She said she was referring to Randy Jackson, Katherine Jackson's youngest son.

Because the 82-year-old matriarch of the Jackson music dynasty was taken across state lines, Ribera said, she hopes the FBI will investigate the circumstances of what she called her disappearance.

The lack of contact with her since July 15 led her nephew Trent Jackson to file the missing person report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department late Saturday, Ribera said.

An Arizona law enforcement officer reported that he met with Katherine Jackson on Sunday in the presence of Rebbie Jackson, her oldest daughter, and she said was "fine" and did not want to return to California, a source close to the investigation said.

Jermaine Jackson, in a statement posted on Twitter Sunday night, said his mother "is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice."

But Michael Jackson's three children, who have lived with their grandmother since their father's death three years ago, still have not heard from their grandmother a week after she the Calabasas, California, home, Ribera said.

Jermaine Jackson's statement insisted the children were not "being 'blocked' from speaking with Mother."

"She is merely an 82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest up and de-stress, away from phones and computers," he tweeted.

His statement did not explain why Paris Jackson, the 14-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson, was rebuffed in several attempts to reach her grandmother on the phone. That led to Paris posting messages on Twitter early Sunday pleading for help in finding her.

"Yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris tweeted. "I haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She asked anyone who sees her grandmother to call police, even publishing her bodyguard's phone number.

Paris and her brothers, Prince and Blanket, have been in Katherine Jackson's custody since their pop icon father died three years ago.

Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," Ribera said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

Jermaine Jackson's statement said he and his siblings took their mother to Arizona "in line with doctor's advice following a check-up."

Dr. Allan Metzger was brought into Jackson's home "under false pretenses" on July 14 by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."

Metzger was a defense witness in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray last year, testifying that he treated Michael Jackson off and on for two decades for "his profound sleep disorder." Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.

"The same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother ... just saying" Paris Jackson tweeted.

The doctor advised Katherine Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.

Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.

A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters -- Rebbie and Janet -- and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and badly advised by her manager and lawyer.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/23/showbiz/katherine-jackson-dispute/index.html

Article from radaronline, debunking the elder abuse charge in x17online article. If it's true, the execs, trent etc can sue the siblings, i wish they would.

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Media reports circulated on Monday morning that Katherine Jackson's nephew, Trent Jackson, and the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, John Branca and John McClain are being investigated for elder abuse, however, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that report is false.

"There is no elder abuse investigation going on involving Trent Jackson, or the executors of the estate. That report is absolutely false," Steve Whitmore, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

As previously reported, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives were turned away at the house where Katherine Jackson has been staying since being reported missing because they didn't have jurisdiction and the Pima County Sheriff's Department had already determined that Katherine was safe. The detectives were told Katherine was safe, and are on their way back to Los Angeles without having made any contact with her.

The latest Jackson family drama comes as Katherine was blindsided after a letter from several of her children demanded their resignations of the executors of Michael's estate, John Branca and John McClain (after three previous failed attempts).

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

The letter, allegedly from Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Randy, and Jermaine, demanded the executors resign immediately because they believe the late singer's will was a fake. The letter also alleged that the executors' manipulations left Katherine in bad health, having recently suffered a mini-stroke (Katherine has denied such).

The executors have strongly denied the charges in the letter and point out that they have substantially increased the value of the estate. Also as Radar first reported, the statute of limitations has run out on challenging the will.

Paris Jackson Only Went to Uncles&#8217; Show Last Night Hoping to See Grandmother&#8211;Still Missing

07/23/12 3:08pmRoger Friedman0

Paris Jackson went to the Greek Theater last night in L.A. not to support her uncles&#8211;but to see her grandmother. She and her adult cousins&#8211;who are watching Paris, Prince, and Michael&#8211;were told grandmother Katherine Jackson would be at the show. She was not. As far as anyone knows, KAtherine Jackson is still in Phoenix with her daughter Rebbie and cousins. She has not had any communication with her custodial grandchildren. My sources say her cell phone and laptop have been removed.

&#8220;The children are very worried,&#8221; says a source&#8211; and rightly so. Mrs. Jackson went to Phoenix with the intention of seeing her four sons appear in three shows&#8211;in Phoenix and Las Vegas. She never appeared at any of them and has not been heard from since. And now the brothers have played in Los Angeles, and still Mrs. Jackson is missing. She is not &#8220;fine&#8221; by any means if she&#8217;s being prevented from contacting her grandchildren and her attorneys. As of this afternoon, no one has heard from her. This is a serious situation.

For one thing, she is the legal guardian of three minor children. Second, she is the heir to a large estate&#8211;her son Michael&#8217;s. The feeling is that she won&#8217;t re-surface until she agrees to the demands that five of her children laid out in a letter to Michael Jackson&#8217;s executors last week. This is unbelievable. Certainly Rebbie Jackson Brown can be made to produce her mother in a court if pressed by the guardian ad litem for the children. More to come&#8230;

PS Paris Jackson has been pulled off of Twitter. There have been no new messages since yesterday.

And TMZ is wrong&#8211;Katherine was not taken to Phoenix to a spa&#8230;

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/2...night-hoping-to-see-grandmother-still-missing

Katherine Jackson MIA: Michael Jackson&#8217;s Kids&#8217; Guardian Separated from Grand Kids
http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-mia-michael-jacksons-kids-guardian-not-home

Since the middle of the night, Paris Jackson, whip-smart 14 year old, has been Tweeting that her grandmother and guardian, Katherine Jackson, is not home. Paris says she has not spoken to her grandmother in a week. Mrs, Jackson is the legal guardian of three minor children including Paris&#8211;her brothers Prince, 15, and Blanket, 10. If she has not been home for a week in Calabasas, California, then who is taking care of these children?

Jermaine Jackson has Tweeted that his mother is getting rest in Arizona, and nothing is wrong. But something is very very wrong if a 14 year old girl has to resort to Twitter to alert the world that her beloved grandmother and guardian is AwoL. The Jackson kids have lawyers and a court appointed guardian, as well. Plus, the Jackson estate should be concerned that one of their heirs is unaccounted for.

What makes all of this so suspicious is that it comes at the end of several days of infighting among the Jacksons. For years Michael Jackson used to give his mother chunks of money which she disbursed to his siblings who needed it. But since Michael died, the money is controlled by the executors of his estate. The executors must account for this money to the probate court. The gravy train for the Jackson family ended on June 25m 2009 when Michael died. Now they scramble to earn a living. There is grave concern that the siblings are pressuring Mrs. Jackson to turn against the executors, or gain conservatorship over her.

Michael&#8217;s children are not stupid. They can read the internet. By now they know that uncles Jermaine and Randy are not so interested in them. They are interested in their own futures. But I doubt scaring Paris Jackson and mobilizing her to this point will ingratiate the brothers with Michael&#8217;s kids. Let&#8217;s hope Katherine Jackson is returned to her home pronto, and that the lawyers and others representing the kids can prevent this from happening again.

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

T.J. Jackson (3T) replies to paris tweet/ Apparenlty he is standing with MJ children trying to speak reason to the Jackson Clan

TJ_to_Paris.JPG

LAPD Sheriff: Two Jackson Family Members in &#8220;Minor Scuffle&#8221; at Home
07/23/12 11:32pmRoger Friedman0

The police were called to Katherine Jackson&#8217;s rented home in Calabasas earlier today. Spokesman Steve Whitmore said they had to break up a &#8220;minor scuffle&#8221; between two Jackson family members around 1:10pm Pacific time. No one was arrested. But the call came on the heels of the missing persons report about Katherine Jackson, and all the weird stuff that&#8217;s gone on for the last week concerning Michael Jackson&#8217;s kids, his mother, his siblings, his executors and a cast of characters everyone thought had finally settled down.

I&#8217;m told by a source that Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson tried to enter the house with the idea of taking Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson&#8211;three minor children whose guardian is Katherine&#8211;out. Where exactly? That part hasn&#8217;t been determined yet. But once the police left, security ejected the trio and told them not to return.

My source says, &#8220;Randy got into it with a security guard, and even Janet was very aggressive. They all had cameras out and running to record what was happening.&#8221; The &#8220;scuffle&#8221; between two family members may have been between Michael&#8217;s brother Randy and Joe Jackson&#8217;s nephew, Trent. The latter was hired by Michael Jackson seven or eight years ago to take care of Mrs. Jackson&#8211;drive her, run errands, whatever she needed. There was a rumor today that Jermaine and Randy were going to accuse Trent of &#8220;elder abuse&#8221;&#8211;but the rumor was scotched by Whitmore. By all accounts, Trent has taken excellent care of Mrs. Jackson.

The altercation was settled, but bad feelings linger. If I were Jermaine or Randy Jackson, I&#8217;d get Mrs. Jackson home to Calabasas and her court-appointed guardianship right away.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/2...ckson-family-members-in-minor-scuffle-at-home

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing /Children refuse to leave Calabasas Home

@MJonlineteam

FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

We thank the fans for their keen interest in the matters that have been reported on recently regarding the Estate and Mrs. Jackson. We will not comment any further on the letter we received from certain of the Jackson siblings. We think our letter in response speaks for itself.

We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children. We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances.

While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so. We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with.

We take these matters very seriously and will continue to report on them as appropriate.

Sincerely,

John Branca
John McClain
Co-Executors
The Estate of Michael Jackson

So it's TRUE!!!!! SCREW THEM ALL!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/23/janet-jackson-jermaine-jackson-photo-calabasas-family-home/
JANET & JERMAINE
FACE-OFF
at Jackson Family Home

TMZ has obtained a photo of Janet Jackson and Jermaine Jackson in a heated exchange at the Jackson family home-- shortly after Sheriff's deputies responded to an alleged battery there on Monday afternoon.

In the pic, Janet and her brother Jermaine are in front of the Calabasas compound ... clearly engaged in a heavy conversation.

We're told the photo was taken within the same hour LA County Sheriff's deputies went to Katherine Jackson's home ... after someone inside accused someone else of a physical assault.

We do not know if Jermaine and Janet were involved in that dispute.

As we previously reported, Janet and Jermaine have a lot to discuss -- the letter they and 3 other siblings signed, demanding the Executors of Michael Jackson's Estate step down ... and Katherine Jackson's puzzling trip to Arizona.

072312-janet-jackson-tmz-wm-2.jpg

[size=+2]What's REALLY Behind Michael Jackson Siblings Bizarre Actions[/size]

Michael Jackson's siblings are taking drastic actions in an attempt to gain access to the late singer's fortune and are pressuring Katherine Jackson to publicly disavow the executors of Michael's estate, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Katherine is currently in Arizona with Rebbie and is being pressured by Randy and Jermaine to go public with her dissatisfaction with the executors of Michael's estate. Remember, Michael intentionally left all of his siblings out of his will, and that absolutely infuriates Jermaine and Randy who are both desperate for cash," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

"Katherine actually dropped her contesting of the will at the behest of these same children who got her to fire Burt Levitch, a lawyer who was challenging the will, and hire Adam Streisand, a lawyer who immediately withdrew the objections and let all time delays run. These are the very same kids, along with Janet, who signed a letter recently criticizing advisors and her current counsel, Perry Sanders, for NOT challenging the will. They themselves were responsible for dropping the prior challenge and letting crucial deadlines run long before Sanders was hired. Not only do they refuse to take responsibility for having the initial challenge dropped, they now want to rewrite history and act as if someone new is causing the problem. However, the children are in her ear 24/7, so it's possible that they could be successful in influencing Katherine to do something."

However, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, the statute of limitations to contest the will has expired, and "no one is to blame except the same siblings who signed the critical letter and who summoned Mr. Levitch to Janet Jackson's house and told him his services were no longer needed. Randy Jackson then hired Adam Streisand to represent his mother," the source says.

"Soon thereafter Adam Streisand made a bombshell revelation during a court proceeding and announced that Katherine would no longer be contesting the will. Katherine and Streisand parted ways about a year ago. Katherine then hired Perry Sanders who, along with Sandy Ribera, successfully increased her monthly allowance to over 70k a month. Perry has also been successful in getting Katherine out of over 14 million in debt and convinced the estate to keep Hayvenhurst, the Encino mansion. It's absolutely mind boggling to try and understand Michael's siblings thought process regarding their claims that there is a big conspiracy involving Michael's will."

"The siblings' motivation for this very public battle with the executors is all about money, that is all," the insider says. "They are determined to do whatever it takes to try and gain access to the money. Michael's brothers and sisters have also made inquiries about the monthly allowance that his children get from the estate. It's a very substantial amount of money and covers their schooling, security and living expenses. If Katherine were to become incapacitated, or worse....there would absolutely be a custody battle for the kids. Under terms of Michael's will, Diana Ross would become their guardian. However, she has made it known that she isn't at a place in her life where she can do that since she lives on the East Coast and would never think of uprooting them. Debbie Rowe, biological mother to Michael's two oldest children, Prince and Paris, has very strong feelings about making sure none of his siblings or Joe Jackson have an active role in raising the kids."

Since Jackson's 2009 death -- when he was nearly $500 million dollars in debt -- the executors have earned a whopping $475 million, nearly getting the number out of the red. John Branca and John McClain negotiated a lucrative deal with Pepsi to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the late singer's Bad album, as well as striking a pact with Cirque de Soleil for a Jackson-themed tour.

On Monday, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives were turned away from the Arizona house where Katherine Jackson is staying because they didn't have jurisdiction. The detectives were told Katherine was safe and returned to Los Angeles without having made any contact with her.

Meanwhile, Katherine still hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, nor her lawyer. "Why weren't the detectives from Los Angeles allowed to see Katherine when they went to Arizona to do a welfare check? Katherine hasn't been in touch with Michael's children, or her lawyer. Yes, there is a big conspiracy going on, and it's being orchestrated by Michael's brothers and sisters to get their hands on his money," the source claims.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...or?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

[size=+3]Michael Jackson's Kids Met With Attorney After Attempt To Take Them From Their Home[/size]

Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, met with their court-appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise, on Monday evening after Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson attempted to take the kids to Arizona, and Lodise could be going to court on Tuesday to address concerns she has about the kids' well being and safety, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The King of Pop's children were given their own attorney to represent their best interests after their father tragically died three years ago, and Margaret Lodise was appointed to be their guardian ad litem.

"Margaret went to the house on Monday evening as a meeting with the children was requested," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "This came after Jermaine, Randy and Janet tried to take them out of state. Katherine has now been out of the picture for over a week, and legal options are now being pursued in order to ensure that the children are safe.

"It's certainly extremely concerning to Margaret Lodise that Katherine has been out of town for over a week and that the children haven't spoken to her in that time. Katherine needs to get home quickly because there could be far reaching consequences as far as custody of the kids goes as it pertains to Katherine. It's very likely that Lodise will be going to court as early as Tuesday to express her concerns to the judge, as she has a legal obligation to do so.

"Paris got into a scuffle with her aunt Janet upon entering the house because she told Paris she had to stop posting family information on Twitter. Janet physically tried to take Paris' cell phone from her, but she wouldn't give it up.
It was just a very, very unfortunate situation that didn't need to occur. If Katherine isn't physically capable of taking care of the kids anymore, then the Courts are going to get involved, and very quickly. The kids can't be caught in the middle of the ongoing drama of the Jackson family, period."

Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove the kids from the house on Monday. The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house," the source revealed.

"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."

Paris posted on her Twitter: "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn&#8217;t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3"

Reports circulated on Monday night that Trent Jackson was manipulating Paris to post negative things about the family.

"That is absolutely laughable," the source says. "Prince, Paris and Blanket could all be hauled into court to tell the judge what is going on and Paris would reveal that no one forced her to do anything as far as her Twitter is concerned. In fact, the last thing the Jackson family would want is for those kids to testify under oath about what is really going on in the family. The kids are ready to go to court, as they feel the only thing that can bring their grandmother home," the source says.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ey?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Back