New Bad Tour Wembley Trailer! [Discussion merged]

Re: New Bad Tour Wembley Trailer!

Omg Michael was so hot and irresistible! People keep saying Michael was on fire in wembley. Can't wait :wild:

Please tell me it's real, got me even more excited!

I think its a fan made trailer..

Hell no. This is insane!

FINALLY! Cant waaait!!! And oh MITM with the bad jacket to end all disscusions! :D

It doesn't look so good actually.. VHS quality.
Waiting for the DVD to judge how they restored the video..

How do we know for shure its official? I found nothing on michaeljackson.com or sony.com :p

It doesn't look so good actually.. VHS quality.
Waiting for the DVD to judge how they restored the video..

It doesn't look bad though. I think the DVD will look even better than any trailer on youtube.

Maybe the Trailer is leaked and Sony didn´t official released the Trailer.

The quality looks better than watchable! This is fantastic, better than my wildest dreams! :D

Do you think this is so exciting?

wembley0000.png

I have watched this like 10 times already. Can't wait!
clap.gif

So it looks like MITM is with the bad jacket lol...AMAZING SPIN THOU

I'm gonna break the replay button! lol The trailer is amazing and so exciting! Can't wait to see it on television!

AM I DREAMING?????? Cause this is unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Considering what we thought we might have gotten the quality here is great. Blu Ray quality has really spoiled alot of people's now a days. Not everything has to be in super duper crystal clear HD quality for you to enjoy it.

wembley0000.png

Looks just like the bad snippet. But YT doesn't do justice on how it really is. we know its from vhs, so no need to expect wonders, regarding restoration.
your LA enhancement didn't look any special on YT to me (like most samples you guys upload of your works), but when DL the file it was like day and night.

Considering what we thought we might have gotten the quality here is great. Blu Ray quality has really spoiled alot of people's now a days. Not everything has to be in super duper crystal clear HD quality for you to enjoy it.
:yes:
besides I won't judge over a youtube video anyways.

No doubt I'll enjoy it a lot even in this quality.. :)
But I was hoping more for an official release. We should still wait for the DVD though.. youtube has never been good to judge the quality.

wembley0000.png

Well this screenshot doesn't look good either, but we know that music video looks better on the DVD.

screenshotvp.jpg

The whole youtube video is obviously not HQ, not just the concert footage. Just look at the picture of the album, it's a bit blurry.

It's not gonna be blu-ray, and I still hope that one day they will find film reels so we can watch it in HD, but meanwhile, I think the quality is just good enough for me to drool over Michael's sexiness!

:wild: OMFG!!! I can't wait for this!

Said it before but i'll say it again.. I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :D :wub: :dropdead:

Back