Portugal BAD 25th Special Offer on Pre-Sale at FNAC!! PHOTOS INSIDE

brunomj

Proud Member
I went to fnac today to pre-oder my Bad25th Special Edition, and when you pre order it, they offer you the IJCSLY Single... love Portugal!!!! so portuguese fans... go grab your pre-order at Fnac!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

very nice collector :)
is it the standard cd single for europe? the same?
but what is fnac?

I love Fnac! When I was young I often visited France in the summers and I would clean out the MJ merchandise as Fnac and bring it home to the USA.

this one has 4 tracks wich 2 are hidden, like the first print of HIStory cd, thres the IJCSLY with spoken intro, Dont be messin around, IJCSLY French version and IJCSLY Spanish version.
and it dont have Serial number like wallmart ones. Fnac is one of the biggest cd, dvd and all kind of of materia like mp3, mp4...tvs headphones.... in europe.

never heard of them.
can u make some photos of the cd singles. disc, front, back?

Portugal is having alot of promotion now, but for example we dont have the pepsi cans here, wich pissed me off so much, i think it should be out worldwide... but for the release its having alot of promotion, we even gonna have the spike Lee Documentary on theaters!!

Portugal is having alot of promotion now, but for example we dont have the pepsi cans here, wich pissed me off so much, i think it should be out worldwide... but for the release its having alot of promotion, we even gonna have the spike Lee Documentary on theaters!!

Really?

But the album neither the dvd are nowhere to be found on the latest Portuguese Charts. How come?

http://www.artistas-espectaculos.com/noticias/pt/topafp.htm

Which was the day of release?

this one has 4 tracks wich 2 are hidden, like the first print of HIStory cd, thres the IJCSLY with spoken intro, Dont be messin around, IJCSLY French version and IJCSLY Spanish version.

Hey Bruno, is what you say about the 2 hidden tracks correct? Sorry for asking what seams like a silly question, it's just that some collector friends of mine don't believe that there are indeed 4 tracks on the CD as it has the same serial number as the regular 2 track CD and I'm confused :( Have you opened the CD and played it to see for yourself that there are 4?

Any chance of a youtube video showing the CD and it playing?

Back