Idea: the Estate to launch official Multimedia portal

lom kit

Guests
The Estate stated that they are digitalizing all audio and visual material they have.
They should open a Multimedia portal, where HQ audio and videos are offered for download, against a fee.
There is no need to release cd's and dvd's these days. The big money is in none physical media.

They can release lossless demos/unreleased songs like itunes does. They can offer two new unreleased songs per month for 1$ each.

HQ videos of single performances. Like from award shows or concerts.

Also full HQ concerts, for let say 10$. That way they can release many full shows in Hq thats in the values.

The production and distribution costs will be very low, compared to physical media releases. I don't mean just web-streaming. real HQ downloads with higher bitrate.
For the people with slow connection low compressed web-videos like YT, either for free or lower fee's.

This is a big opportunity, that should be not missed. They tried to do something similar before i think.

The Estate stated that they are digitalizing all audio and visual material they have.
They should open a Multimedia portal, where HQ audio and videos are offered for download, against a fee.
There is no need to release cd's and dvd's these days. The big money is in none physical media.

They can release lossless demos/unreleased songs like itunes does. They can offer two new unreleased songs per month for 1$ each.

HQ videos of single performances. Like from award shows or concerts.

Also full HQ concerts, for let say 10$. That way they can release many full shows in Hq thats in the values.

The production and distribution costs will be very low, compared to physical media releases. I don't mean just web-streaming. real HQ downloads with higher bitrate.
For the people with slow connection low compressed web-videos like YT, either for free or lower fee's.

This is a big opportunity, that should be not missed. They tried to do something similar before i think.

Very, very good idea. Would be awesome.

But investing in servers which can handle all this data is an expensive one.

Yes, but i think the income would be much higher then what they have with cd and dvd releases. And they don't need to have own servers, just buy webspace. there are webhost providers like sand in the see.
they can have ad-links on the most used sites to gain custumers.

Back