ooooooow Bad toe

btp4real

Proud Member
hi just for a bit of fun i was wandering what mj was saying when it sounds like he shouts ooooow bad toe? He says it a few times throughout the concert but i can't make out exactly what he is saying.....

i also have to say that this is the best mj release in years

in what parts of the show ? You mean when he goes over to the crowd and yells something like Montao ? Theres already a discussion about that.

I can hear something like 'Battou' and 'Battey' :D I saw once, on YT I believe, someone explaining this as 'Batthi' which is the last name of MJ's alleged son :D

I hear "watch out" at some point, I don't know why :hysterical:

oh,jacksonese ;)

It's not "Party" or "Partay". He does it several times on the Wembley dvd. I've wondered about this for years. If I recall correctly, he did it as early as Destiny/Triumph.

I'd ask the Brothers if I had access. LOL

It's not "Party" or "Partay". He does it several times on the Wembley dvd. I've wondered about this for years. If I recall correctly, he did it as early as Destiny/Triumph.

I'd ask the Brothers if I had access. LOL

I thought I may have had the answer until I read this...

Could he not be saying: "Bad Tour!" but with a bit of attitude on the end of 'tour' to make it sound like "Bad tow!"?

I thought I may have had the answer until I read this...

Could he not be saying: "Bad Tour!" but with a bit of attitude on the end of 'tour' to make it sound like "Bad tow!"?

He's done it on other tours though, not just the Bad tour.

Yeah, I explained it in the other thread. I think he's saying "body" or something like that because on Victory Tour for instance during Shake Your Body, he says "shake your body shake your bato" I think that's where it comes from.

LOL I was actually thinking he said Bad Tour , first time I heard it I actually thought it sounded sexy even though I had no idea what he had said exactly :laugh:

Yeah, I explained it in the other thread. I think he's saying "body" or something like that because on Victory Tour for instance during Shake Your Body, he says "shake your body shake your bato" I think that's where it comes from.

Yes i agree _ I was going to say the same thing - I was going to bring the video in and then got side tracked. He is more or less saying shake your booty / bato :) which he also says shake you booty in the "Shake your body " song. So Michael is telling us to get down with our BAD selves and shake our bootys .. Batoo :lol:

Shake Your Body-live in Los Angeles- Victory tour 1984 Pt 2

http://youtu.be/iIO4YhVqUbc

@1:00 "your greazy your mighty bato
@3:00 "your booty your bato AOW !
@4:02 "shake your body shake your bato shake your bato shake your bato" till then end of the song
@5:23 (backup sings shake your bato or bottom all night long)

It's Jakanese Michael's own language

HAHAHAHA Bato sounds so funny, especially since in Spanish (Mexico) the word has a different meaning. LOL he was so unique making up words or twistin' them.

Y'all are all wrong guys. He's saying my name, and that's it :p

^^ You have to look in the Jakanese Dictionary to define Michael's own language.

He says that in the History Tour too... You can hear it at 4:51

Sounds like "But hey!"

Back