Emmanuel Lewis talking about Michael Jackson to Criss Angel 10/13/12

The microphone's so huge till it covers the whole of Criss's face LOL!

That was nice of Mr. Angel to present that to the world. Emmanuel hasn't grown up, either. His face is just like it was, back then. And his voice. I expected him to have a deeper one. Wonderful of him to share those memories of Michael.

Really cool clip. Thanks Ivy.
It seems Emmanuel had a genuine friendship with Michael.:)
And for Criss to be the dark magician that he is, it was nice to see the
'lighter' side of him doing this interview.

Nice interview! Emmanuel was always loyal to Michael. And Criss Angel besides being hot, he respects my idol... :)

Great interview. I love to hear about Michael from genuine people. Unlike some wishy washy people, only change the tone after michael's death, always go with wind blows and talk what media love to hear.

That was nice and you could see his genuine love for Michael. I thought that was really nice that he and his family took care of Michael after his burn accident.

very cool of Emmanuel.. Mike needed them to take care of him more often. It was cool they took care of him after his burn incident.. Where was Katherine?

I have to say that I felt kinda sad when he said Michael was recuperating from his burn alone in a hotel. :( Glad Emmanuel and his family brought him to their home.

That was nice. How old is Emmanuel now?
Yes he has always supported and has only nice things to say about Michael. :)

Manny (Emmanuel Lewis) was born March 9, 1971

So he is 41 ys old. He is 4 ft 3 in (1.30 m) tall

He always appears to be much younger because of his stature and voice.

Here is a picture from 1987 when he was 16

140px-Emmanuel_Lewis_DF-ST-88-05173.jpg

Source: Wikipedia

Aww, that's sweet Emmanuel took Michael home to get better. I loved that they thought he'd bought that TV and then when the TV had to go back to it's real owners he actually bought them that TV. Oh, Michael

Okay, the story about tv and the wrong address is hilarious :lmao:...God bless you, Emmanuel :heart:

Now that was totally sweet to hear!! Emmanuel still speaks with so much Love about Michael and the family!!
You could really see in all pix of E & M they had Great Fun together!! :)

I don't know this Criss Angel, though he looks like a rough Hard rocker, he spoke very kindly of Michael and seemed genuinely interested and amused with the stories E told!

Thanks so much for sharing this video!! Loved It!! :thumbs_up:

The tv story reminded me of Chris Tucker's tv story. He loved the tv and Michael gave it to him. Michael didn't give them the tv at first but he saw that they loved it and gave them one. It just shows that the people that really cared about Michael say the same thing about him because they know who he really was.

Criss angel is the guy with the long balck hair and hes wearing all black yeh...?

Yes Criss Angel is the guy wearing all black and doing the interview. He's not a rocker, he's a magician and illusionist. It's probable that Michael at least attended his show. There was news stories that Michael planned to attend his show when he used to live in Vegas and there are pictures of Michael out with his kids and Blanket wearing a hat from Criss's show "Believe".

What did he say. My speakers work some days and then go on a vacation on other days.

Back