New Dieter Wiesner-Deal with Jackson-Family

Annita

Proud Member
Only Google-translate

http://www.awe.ag/de/presse.html

Investment in 'green' future in memory of late Michael

Jackson family and manager Dieter Wiesner participate in AWE AG and thus help the environment!
Hamburg, 01.03.2013 - The most famous family of musicians in the world, the Jacksons, the family died in 2009 Michael and manager Dieter Wiesner took part in early 2013 at the company's foundation of AWE AG. The company develops products based on nanotechnology, which runs through friction reduction and surface finishing of metals cause a reduction in particulate emissions by up to 50% can be achieved.
The products named Achal can be applied to any system where metallic friction. By smoothing the surface down to the cellular level creates Akhal OIL to protect the surfaces, thus preventing wear almost entirely. The finished surface offers such a breeding ground for more soot particles as a result they are reduced. Thus contribute to the Akhal products to a significant improvement of harmful ejections and do something good for the environment. In addition, the life expectancy of engines and transmissions is increased by up to 25% and increase performance by 8%. Leading car manufacturers are already testing the product extensively.
The participation in the AWE AG could prove interesting new investment not only for the Jackson family, but also for managers, Dieter Wiesner. "I am delighted to have found Akhal not only an exciting project, but would like to in marketing with words and deeds. This would allow a wide range of investors and prospective customers will love. "
With over 20 years of experience in artist management, merchandising and licensing, Dieter Wiesner years of personal manager for Michael. Since his death, he is still with the Jackson family in a consulting capacity in close contact.
Even during his lifetime support of Jackson's famous son, Michael, with enormous donations different environmental projects. About $ 300 million went to 39 while charities and even founded his Foundation, Heal the World '. In memory of her son wants the Jackson family, not only to continue the legacy, they are also looking for new projects that benefit the environment.
The involvement of the Jackson family in the foundation of AWE Ltd could help the Akhal successfully introduce products worldwide and thus, together with Dieter Wiesner in one to invest greener 'future.
About AWE Ltd
The Akhal WorldWide Enterprise AG, based in Switzerland managed (train) a representative office in Hamburg, both the international license as well as all requests to collaborations, partnerships, tests and key accounts in relation to the Akhal-products. The representation made by www.awe.ag and is still in progress available to the operating business. The administrative offices for the European market were recently opened in Zurich, Switzerland and Spain. Technical questions are answered, the Akhal GmbH, based in Germany. She continues to focus on production, development and application research of the Akhal-products.

Pressekontakt
Dieter Wiesner (Vtrg. Simone Amores)
office Hamburg Pastorenstrasse 16-18 20459 Hamburg T +49 40 37502312 F +49 40 37503233 E press@awe.ag
I www.awe.ag

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
-- Simone Amores Pressekontakt

ACHAL Worldwide Enterprises AG (in Gründung) Repräsentanz Hamburg T: +49 40 37502312 F: +49 40 37503233 E: press@awe.ag W: www.awe.ag

wird momentan vertreten durch:

ACHAL GmbH Hauptstr. 21e 18258 Wiendorf Germany
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Sven Pannwitt Amtsgericht: Rostock HRB 12394

Last edited:
I don't at all get moves like this.

I mean, all this family does is rag on the executors & AEG etc., but they then associate with Dieter?

I could understand it if Dieter was just this super successful business guy that has shown he knows his stuff and things just didn't work out with MJ. But he's just some shady z-lister nobody that go up on MJ and stole from him. So what is the benefit in keeping him around.

Them announcing these like this just validates why MJ didn't put them in charge of his estate.

I don't at all get moves like this.

I mean, all this family does is rag on the executors & AEG etc., but they then associate with Dieter?

I could understand it if Dieter was just this super successful business guy that has shown he knows his stuff and things just didn't work out with MJ. But he's just some shady z-lister nobody that go up on MJ and stole from him. So what is the benefit in keeping him around.

Them announcing these like this just validates why MJ didn't put them in charge of his estate.

Didn't he retain some kind of copyright over some kind of MJ thing?

That's why they use him, and that's why he uses them.

Same as Howard Mann.

But that's why they'll always stay losing, they can't complain about leeches and vultures and then buddy up with them for shady schemes and get burned by it and wonder why it keeps happening to them.

This will just be another thing that does not go over well financially. I mean how many deals this guy tried to make that we have not seen making hoards of money?

He did hold on to some logos I think, and he had some voice messages from Michael. Why? Well we all know the answer. No doubt he has many other things that Michael did not think about.

They wouldn't be associated with Mann or Dieter if they didn't have any copy rights of any kind or whatever they tell the Jacksons they have of value that is Michaels. That's what tells u how greedy the Jacksons are. But, luckily everything they tried so far have been epic fails. And may that continue! lol

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif

Back