New lawsuit aganist AEG Live

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
AllGood Entertainment plan to refile their £200million lawsuit against AEG for stealing the Thriller star from their grasp.

AllGood, who have worked with stars such as Bon Jovi and Stevie Wonder, are set to refile their £200million law suit in the next few weeks.

“We feel there is a strong case,” long-term Jackson family friend Terry Harvey said. “The company were not given access to the emails that have come up in this case.

“We have depositions from senior AEG executives, who insisted that Michael was healthy enough to do ‘100 shows’ in the days before the rehearsals. The emails in the Jackson case suggest they had knowledge of problems. People knew Michael had a long term drug condition.

Harvey and partners AllGood Entertainment offered Jackson a Dallas 2009 comeback show, on the provision he went to rehab. But the singer chose AEG’s gigs in London.

It prompted a lawsuit with AllGood which they lost in 2010. But today Harvey claims AllGood plan to refile their £200million lawsuit against AEG for stealing the Thriller star from their grasp.

Harvey claims he spoke to Jackson in his last few weeks over the deal with AllGood.

He said: “It was part of the contract for Michael to get clean. His mother Katherine and father Joe knew that, and we made it clear to everyone close to him.
“For months we told Michael’s lawyer at the time Dennis Hawk, his managers Frank DiLeo and Dr Tohme Tohme he needed rehab.
“I told Frank, ‘He needs to get clean first’, but he didn’t want to know. It was an open secret in close circles that Michael had addiction issues.”

Harvey claims Jackson had agreed to do a one-off return gig in Dallas but was lured away by AEG execs.

Harvey, 53, who lives in Oklahoma, said: “Michael’s comeback was tailor-made for one show. He didn’t need to slug it out for 50 nights. The This Is It sales figures prove our formula – they made $200million from a rehearsal, so we would have made more – and Michael would have taken the lion’s share.
“There is a feeling that Michael’s death turned about to be a good business decision for AEG. It hurts me to say that, because people forget Michael was not just a commodity, but a troubled human being, with a lot still to offer, who was dedicated to his three kids. The only reason he did this was so that his kids could see him perform.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-jackson-could-not-sing-1886104

Last edited:
HAA. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. I mean when they went after the estate, it took the judge a short time to show them the door. Now that Katherine is after AEG's money, they decide to go after the AEG big bucks. They have this mindset: "let's sue a lot of people & see which one we will win."

The thing does not even make any sense. They had an agreement with Michael to do a show if he would go to rehab. What was he supposed to go to rehab in 09 for? It seems they are mad at AEG for killing Michael, but wanted Michael for their own show where he wouldn't die. It is so transparent that he is using a lot of the information that Katherine's witnesses gave as his own knowledge & defense. What a lowlife...... He seems to be friends with the family, so I am not surprised.

Last edited:
Harvey and partners AllGood Entertainment offered Jackson a Dallas 2009 comeback show, on the provision he went to rehab. But the singer chose AEG’s gigs in London.
----------

the gaul of these ppl. unbelievable. going on about rehab. rehab for what .the diprivan that no one knew about. i guess thats the families excuse when
aeg bring up in court that the family were hassling mj to do shows with them. these a**holes have it all planned out. keep throwing mj under a bus to cover themselves and their actions.they make me sick.

the jacksons said mj could do 100's of shows.so maybe he should sue them! talk about creating a claim around all the lawsuit b.s. frankly im surprised the family arent sueing AEG causecof loss of money for the texas show. maybe they will if they lose the big one!

Last edited:
AllGood never sued AEG, did they? I think they sued The Michael Jackson Company and the Estate.

Back