We´ve had enough mystery

Why is We´ve had enough deleted from YT?

• Because of some new project

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Because the uploader(s) deleted it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because of the possible Syria war (and conspiracy against MJ)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Something else (write what)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Matti

Proud Member
Hi :)

Yesterday, I did some typycial MJ videos watching/listening on youtube and bcos of possible Syria war, I wanted to play We´ve had enough (for obvious reason) and maybe share it, but for my huge surprise all 2 or 3 videos of it, which were very good and had many views are deleted! There were 2 or 3 versions (clips), from which 2 had war/army/attacks images in it (one I was looking for was all about it and very emotional with great MJ music), but it is all gone... :(

The question is, WHY?

Atm I see only 2 reasons:

1, Maybe it has something to do with new MJ project (album). But that wold be weird bcos the song was released and you can still find the audio on youtube...

or (maybe you will think I am fool, but I believe it is possible in todays world)

2, Someone decided it has to be removed bcos of the anti-war message and images and now during the Syria attack (war) preparation, they don´t want the public to be against them and songs/videos like this is kind of danger for them, especialy from artist like Michael Jackson!

What do you think? Why is We´ve had enough deleted from youtube (the war images videos) even it was there for years with many views?

I really really hope they will include WHE on the new album!

With all the war going on it is so relevant - and the song is PERFECT!! - It needs a prober release so many more people can enjoy the song!!

PLEASE SONY AND MJESTATE - Release WHE on the new album!! - Would be a GREAT single release too !!!

I really really hope they will include WHE on the new album!

With all the war going on it is so relevant - and the song is PERFECT!! - It needs a prober release so many more people can enjoy the song!!

PLEASE SONY AND MJESTATE - Release WHE on the new album!! - Would be a GREAT single release too !!!

I totally agree, thats why I searched for the song and I was surprised it is not possible to find now (only audio). The great music, powerful voice and very touching and intense images were great together! Especialy with the message... I would like to post it and share a lot between ppl bcos of the comming war in Syria but the videos are removed :(

Because of copyright.

After many years? And all of them with video, not audio? More over the song is released...

Because of copyright.
I agree Copyright of content or the whole channel that had the video was removed for too many copyright infringements. Youtube doesn't not remove videos for any other reasons. Unless it is cited as to graphic, hate speech or child endangerment.

(1080p HD upload)

it's not removed, it's just not available on ClassicProjectsTUC any longer.

i am the creator of one of the WHE videos you mentioned (i think).. my YouTube account is "crazyvegas" and i uploaded my WHE video in Feb of 2007 and it now has over 650,000 views (wow!)..

however, i just checked my page and it says the video has been "blocked worldwide" due to the copyright from the audio being used.. it must have JUST happened tho because i still have comments on there from a month ago..

also, when i click on the video link from my profile page, the video still shows and plays (audio included).. that may just be because i am the original uploader and its my account and its blocked to anyone else, but im not sure..

here's the link if anyone wants to give it a shot.. let me know.. thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvjy6MQr6fE

-Dallas Hawes/crazyvegas

nevermind.. i just signed out of my YouTube account and tried my own link.. didnt work.. well i still have the video.. is there another site i can upload it to for anyone who currently wants to see it? thanks!

nevermind.. i just signed out of my YouTube account and tried my own link.. didnt work.. well i still have the video.. is there another site i can upload it to for anyone who currently wants to see it? thanks!

DailyMotion or Vimeo would be your best shot!

Back