MJ's "Maker of Dreams" Live blog talk

qbee

Proud Member
MJ's "Maker of Dreams"

Michael Jackson's Weekend of Love Continues...with his "Maker of Dreams," Rob Swinson

29p22dl.jpg

Listen to the recorded Interview
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-plac...30/michael-jacksons-weekend-of-love-continues

Rob Swinson-Neverland Valley Ranch - Robert Swinson from Wichita was the national sales manager for Chance Rides, a firm who built and created amusement rides. He developed a friendship with Michael Jackson and became his personal Amusement Ride Consultant and Park Developer from 1990 to 1994.Together they created Michael's long time dream Neverland Valley Park; and Michael called Rob his "Maker of Dreams".

Brad Sundberg: As Michael's incredible Neverland Valley Ranch grew from dream to reality, he brought Brad in to design and install music and video systems in virtually every corner of the property.

Brick Price:We all know that Michael never did anything half way! Brick Price, owns Wonderworks. WonderWorks™ is a full service design and production company serving the film, theme park and museum industries whose client list includes,Spielberg, Lucas, Disney, Universal, and more.

David Nordahl: left the world of commercial art to work as Michael Jackson's private portraitist in 1988. Initially contacting Nordahl for art lessons, Jackson quickly found a kindred spirit and friend. This led to a creative collaboration which, until 2005, yielded thousands of drawings and roughly a dozen large-scale commissions. In addition to his work as portraitist, Nordahl provided designs for Jackson's amusement park in Neverland Ranch

PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS in NEVERLAND with MICHAEL JACKSON

Catherine Gross
Interview with Dr Barney and Dr Patrick Treacy joins the discussion
A lot of nice stories about Michael.

Listen to the recorded interview
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-plac...nversations-in-neverland-with-michael-jackson

play in your default player * Download this episode * Open in new window

William B. Van Valin, MD II was born July 25th, 1952 in Santa Barbara, California. His given name is the same as his father's, so he was raised with the name of Barney. Dr. Barney graduated from Greenville College in Southern California. The most important thing about Dr. Barney is that he loved Michael so much. That is what he will be sharing with us...

"This is a story about conversations between friends. A story about someone I miss dearly each day. And yes, he was a world icon, a musical genius, and a
[FONT=&amp] gentle soul. Mostly, he was my friend. My name is Barney. My friend’s name was Michael Jackson. For those interested, there are volumes of information available on Michael’s medical issues and the interventions used ..

[/FONT]

Back