I Am A Loser leaks [ Page 6] New info Page 12

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I Saw a post on Facebook today saying that I Am A Loser was leaked but that post was removed and I can't find anything on youtube.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Re: I Am A Loser leaked?

Korgnex posted it had leaked when it fact it hadn't. The song has not leaked.

Damn! Got all super excited there!!! Oh well :smilerolleyes: :p

Yeah, but it will leak soon, stay tuned. Collectors say that it's boring.

I Am A Loser leaked?

Yeah, but it will leak soon, stay tuned. Collectors say that it's boring.

It's the worst Michael Jackson song ever heard. I've heard it too in full. Not something you'd want to hear for the second time.

Because it's not finished and he repeats the words all over again, it's boring. Also his voice was left untouched (not mixed in right) so you can hear the copy paste jobs with of his vocals.

Trust me, if you've heard the snippets, you've heard it all.

It's the worst Michael Jackson song ever heard. I've heard it too in full. Not something you'd want to hear for the second time.

Because it's not finished and he repeats the words all over again, it's boring. Also his voice was left untouched (not mixed in right) so you can hear the copy paste jobs with of his vocals.

I'll agree. its not the worst. but its certainly not the best.

Really?.. How long is it? There are some parts where he gets all gritty with his voice and does some cool adlibs. I welcome any unreleased MJ song with open arms :)

I've heard it as well (not in full but parts that haven't leaked), and I respectfully disagree. It is far from the best Invincible outtake, but in my personal opinion I love it. The repetitiveness of it doesn't affect me at all. Structurally and lyrically it's better than Beautiful Girl, which is the same verse/pre-chorus/chorus stretched out over four minutes, although I do prefer BG overall for its layers, harmonies and music.

It's the worst Michael Jackson song ever heard.

Worse than Privacy? I wouldn't say so ;)

Wait? Which I Am A Loser are we talking about here? Because there's one where MJ isn't singing it at all--and then there's one with a 25 second snippet that's actually him. I love that one a lot

I've heard it as well (not in full but parts that haven't leaked), and I respectfully disagree. It is far from the best Invincible outtake, but in my personal opinion I love it. The repetitiveness of it doesn't affect me at all. Structurally and lyrically it's better than Beautiful Girl, which is the same verse/pre-chorus/chorus stretched out over four minutes, although I do prefer BG overall for its layers, harmonies and music.

i have to say i love privacy. it's a good song, far better than '2,000 watts' for sure! but of course i respect your opinion

Privacy is just brilliant. Let's not get into that though. Hopefully we can all judge for ourselves instead of the odd member going "oh yeah, I've heard it"

So, did the song leaked or not? Please tell us where can we hear the song, I'm not asking for the link, just tell us where to look.

It's these songs that make me fully appreciate his process and the work that he put into all his songs. Obviously he only wanted us to hear the finished pieces, but In The Back made me realize how much he could just trust himself and allow a song to unfold, allowing himself to record a song before it's fully formed. I am sure In The Back was further developed then this song, but the idea is still there.

I think I'd like to hear one of his songs in it's infancy.

Lark

I have to say that Beautiful Girl is such an underrated gem.. BG has, IMO, the most beautiful background harmonies ever recorded by Michael and theinstrumental is so soothing. The modulations Michael makes on the song is pure genius.

It's these songs that make me fully appreciate his process and the work that he put into all his songs. Obviously he only wanted us to hear the finished pieces, but In The Back made me realize how much he could just trust himself and allow a song to unfold, allowing himself to record a song before it's fully formed. I am sure In The Back was further developed then this song, but the idea is still there.

I think I'd like to hear one of his songs in it's infancy.

Lark

I agree with you. I always wanted to hear the working progress of Stranger In Moscow and TWYMMF :)

people of the world should be the best one of 4 demo (iaal,ht demo,dig and potw).
dig is worst as its most non finish one,ht demo leaked alot snippets so we know it still have some interest.
iaal....right,super boring!

People of the World is terrible. Michael never wrote English lyrics for it; he simply recorded guide vocals for a Japanese translator. I like the song to some extent but, if you put it up against I Am a Loser, Hollywood Tonight or Days in Gloucestershire, it is the worst.

I've been told by several sources that DIG is at least 75% complete, and I've only heard recently that it wasn't. I'm holding my reservations until new snippets leak.

DIG is not complete. HT is only like....60% complete. IAAL is like 90%.

I think i have heard bit of this song before but it was a snippet and it didnt sound like michael

Yeah theres a 2 min fan made version sung by an unknown impersonator..

Just wanna say i was talking bout "i am a loser" and not "DIG" or "HT"

but yeh i am a loser is most likely a impersonator

The impersonator is a guy named AbDul from Soundcloud. He's an aspiring singer/songwriter that took the leaked snippets and wrote his own version of the song. His version isn't that bad honestly.

I Am a Loser, however, does indeed exist in a version with genuine Michael vocals.

Just wanna say i was talking bout "i am a loser" and not "DIG" or "HT"

No it IS MJ.

But the song is not releasable. It's like everything in it is in its first stage. It's a demo which isn't completed.

Yes his voice get gritty (which I love), but it makes no sense just like the whole track.

Length is 3:53

From a producers point of view, this track is way below MJ standards.

People still wanna hear it, completed or not, as far as I can see and I join them.

iaal,ht demo,dig and potw

What are these code for?

I am a Loser, Hollywood Tonight, Days in Gloucestershire, and People of The World

These opinions makes me wanna "cry", "I wonder why"...

Well people, it sounds repetitive and boring for you because it's just a working-in-progress version, a demo. Just listen the BJ demo home. You can't pretend to be a perfect track, because this version which is in the hands of many collectors is a demo, like In The Back or Beautiful Girl.

It's not even that repetitive, only after the last verse, it starts to be a bit repetitive. Saying "he repeats IAAL several times" is kind of wrong to say. In IAAL, the BG vocals are "a part of the music". There are other MJ released songs that are more repetitive than this.

The song is absolutely beautiful, one of my top fav. demos. I love how it sounds so raw, Michael sounds so close to you in the song somehow. The ad libs are amazing as well and I had an amazing time figuring out all the lyrics by myself.

This is the way I want all MJ songs. Untouched by anyone else than the guys who worked on it.

Do NOT! PM me. I will ignore it.

lucky fans got to hear full....enjoy :)

me still waiting to hear the song...

^^
You're not alone, hopefully it will turn up one way or the other...

Back