MJ's Alleged Lover Asks for Custody of His Kids

ivy

Proud Member
Looks like another case of "Billie Jean"

By ETONLINE STAFF September 06, 2013

Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.

In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux, acting as her own lawyer, claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two purportedly met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate.

"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her affidavit. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."

Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.

In her legal papers, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.

http://www.etonline.com/news/138123...ichael_Jackson_Kids_Prince_Paris_and_Blanket/

I hate to burst christine's bubble but paris is debbie's double so id like to know how she can explain that LOL

This aint gonna happen....bye bye christine LMAO

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

disney-GTFO.gif

Then again,these stories will never go away.But this chick is a delusional moron.

Clearly someone else in need of psychiatric help.

It's like a disease lol. She's dreaming.

It should be added to the medical dictionary

Billiejeanitis

A condition that causes delusions of imaginary relationships specifically to a Mr Michael J Jackson, in extreme cases this can manifest into the illusion that they have mothered his children.

Billiejeanitis

A condition that causes delusions of imaginary relationships specifically to a Mr Michael J Jackson, in extreme cases this can manifest into the illusion that they have mothered his children.

oh I'm gonna tweet this :)

At least I hope this one is White. I guess the judge will give her the hearing and then have her directed to the correct authorities.

Well at least its not pheffier (sp)! anything and everyone was going through my mind when i read the title

Oh here we go again with more cases against Michael involving his own kids. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

My reaction to the alleged plaintiff
[YOUTUBE]NUj6NQJG8iw[/YOUTUBE]

There should be legal ramifications from the court for frivolous suites like this. It cost the Estate $$ to have to reply to such claims. What are the laws pertaining to filing such suites. Some have come back several times with the same claims. Is there no penalty for doing this?

Billiejeanitis

There is a male version of Billiejeanitis too, when men dream up stories about having been MJ's lovers (Scott Thorson, Jason Pfeiffer) or when men dream up stories about being the father of Michael's children. As a result each of Michael's kids have several men claiming to be their fathers. Billiejeanitis is often coupled with extreme greed. An extreme case of greed induced Billiejeanitis is that of the likes of Wade Robson, Jordan Chandler, Gavin Arvizo and Jason Francia.

I think the psychosis of some people around Michael should be scientifically researched.

Looks like another case of "Billie Jean"

By ETONLINE STAFF September 06, 2013

Christine Leroux, a woman who claims to be a former lover of Michael Jackson, has filed a petition for appointment of guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket on the grounds that she is the real mother of Jackson's three children.

In the paperwork filed September 4, Leroux, acting as her own lawyer, claims her relationship began with Jackson when the two purportedly met in elementary school as children, and continued into adulthood when the two allegedly became intimate.

"Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose," she claims in her affidavit. "I named Paris myself and 'Blanket' was my idea for a good nickname for my youngest son."

Maintaining that she fears for the safety and well-being of her children under Katherine Jackson and/or Debbie Rowe's care, especially after Paris' recent suicide attempt, Leroux is asking that they be remanded to her so that she can "establish a relationship," "monitor their religious and academic education" as well as practice her own disciplinary techniques.

In her legal papers, Leroux also writes that she is open to both DNA and lie-detector testing to substantiate her claims.

http://www.etonline.com/news/138123...ichael_Jackson_Kids_Prince_Paris_and_Blanket/

If she's their mother, than I'm Kurt Cobain's secret lover. -__- lmao oh, did I mention I got with Elvis Presley back in 1963? We have a daughter name Elvina. Smh..I can't even.

Even thou she seems to be suffering from "Billiejeanitis" (thanks Lasttear:)), she sees kids are not looked after the way they used to and are used as paws in Jackson's sick games.

Woman Makes Outrageous Court Claim — I’m Michael Jackson Children’s REAL Mom

Posted on Sep 9, 2013 @ 4:51AM | By Radar Staff

A woman claiming to be the biological mother of Michael Jackson‘s three children has filed an outrageous claim against the late singer’s estate, in an effort to seek guardianship of Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.

In papers lodged with the Los Angeles Superior Court on September 4 and obtained by RadarOnline.com, Christine Leroux alleged that she had held onto a “lifetime of secrets” about her lifelong relationship with the Thriller hit-maker, who died on June 25, 2009, from a propofol overdose.

DOCUMENT: Read The Outrageous Court Claim
http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/jacksonmama-drama.pdf

Leroux — who described herself in the documents as “destitute” — told the court she had flown to California to “pursue visitation and guardianship of my children.”

“Michael used my eggs to create Paris, Prince and Blanket with the surrogate mothers he chose,” the woman, who pledged to take a DNA test and undergo a polygraph in an effort to prove her wild accusations, claimed under the penalty of perjury.

“I want to establish a relationship with them and be allowed to monitor their religious and academic education as well as the disciplinary techniques used in raising them and to know who the people are who influence them.

“I want to enjoy time with them and have a long denied loving connection to them.”

In a series of hard-to-believe claims, the latest to hit the estate in the wake of the singer’s death, Leroux, originally from Massachusetts, alleged:

She was not at the children’s births because she had “received certain threats” about having contact with Jackson;
Debbie Rowe had no interest in the children until “recently” and even asked to be paid to breast-feed the children;
MJ secretly invited her on vacations with the children to Disney World;
She was the one who named Paris and Blanket; and
She ordered Michael cover the faces of the children during outings when they were young.
According to Leroux, who is representing herself in the legal bid, Jackson and her were childhood friends, who met when he was a member of The Jackson Five, at age seven.

“I knew the real Michael Jackson not the media image that I helped him create,” she said, alleging she also co-wrote his hits, Heal The World and Thriller.

“We worked together throughout his career to present a character that would relate well on stage.”

The pair, the woman claimed, “took sacred, binding vows in secret and stayed faithful” during a clandestine decades-long relationship.

Having been shut out of the children’s life, Leroux told the court that she had been sending the children emails daily and regular letters which had been routinely returned unopened.

She also revealed she was turned away by security guards at the hospital when she went to visit Paris, 15, on July 2, in the aftermath of her attempted suicide.

“Katherine knows who I am and what she is doing to me and the children,” Leroux alleged.

“I have contacted her attorney but was told only that I would need to file my complaint in court. I had hoped to avoid this for the sake of the children.”

She added, “In my opinion, they (the children) are current being used as pawns in a wrongful death lawsuit and are under a great deal of stress.”

“This is especially true of Paris. It is my obligation as their mother, no matter what the risk might be to me personally, to come forward with the facts included in this statement.

“Certain information needs to be brought to light in order to ensure that Paris, Prince and Blanket can receive proper care.”

Leroux said the Hollywood scions might have “creature comforts,” but they “no longer have important aspects of a loving childhood that they once enjoyed.”

She charged, “I am heartbroken as I watch the way my children are used by the Jackson family to pursue this lawsuit
… As the real biological mother of Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, I have only their wellbeing as a concern. I am the best guardian for the children.”

The estate has yet to respond to the Leroux’s claims.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ous-court-claim-children-real-biological-mom/

^ Her claims are clearly ridiculous. Everybody knows it was deepak chopra who wrote heal the world.

These people making plagarism claims against Michael should at least look up who wrote what in his catalogue. Thriller wasn't even written by Michael. It's like that plagarism claim in the 1993 Mexican deposition. The guy claimed Michael stole The Girl Is Mine, We Are The World and Thriller from him. Except Michael did not even write Thriller and co-wrote WATW with Lionel Richie.

So unfair when the estate has to pick up court costs to defend something so ridiculous.

^ Her claims are clearly ridiculous. Everybody knows it was deepak chopra who wrote heal the world.
:lmao: Right! I almost forgot! You know, I didn't want to say anything, but I'm starting to suspect Chopra in the case of Thriller as well... ;)

Respect good observation. Billiejeanitis is good for those who claim lover and parentage, but I think we need a different one for the Wades, Chandlers, Arvizos and Francias even though they are all based on greed. Hmmm I am thinking........It has to be connected to the name of a song where he hinted about this........

Bubs do you see how even when you have mental health issues you can still think, evaluate situations, and make some good conclusions. This woman is obviously shaky mentally, but look at how she evaluated that whole situation. You can also tell that she feels some emotion about their situation too. I hope all that worrying did not push her even further over the edge. I wonder if she has a good job, or some money, because she lives out of state and went all the way to CA to do this. I have a feeling her crazy claim is not based on greed, but a crazy concern for the children. We will see if we get more information....

Last edited:
It's too bad that the court even has to accept these kinds of claims and set dates, etc. I wonder how much money is spent at all courts on frivolous and obviously mad law suits?

It's too bad that the court even has to accept these kinds of claims and set dates, etc. I wonder how much money is spent at all courts on frivolous and obviously mad law suits?

But see the stupid thing is they dont need to accept it i mean cmon everyone knows debbie is prince & paris mother - its not rocket science here ppl! Surely the courts know that as debbie is in the prying eyes of the media and her marriage and pregancy to the children have been out there for many years

Bubs do you see how even when you have mental health issues you can still think, evaluate situations, and make some good conclusions. This woman is obviously shaky mentally, but look at how she evaluated that whole situation. You can also tell that she feels some emotion about their situation too. I hope all that worrying did not push her even further over the edge. I wonder if she has a good job, or some money, because she lives out of state and went all the way to CA to do this. I have a feeling her crazy claim is not based on greed, but a crazy concern for the children. We will see if we get more information....

She clearly had some moments when she filed this claim, and for some reason I felt bad for her. I hope she'll get the help she needs, and get on with her life.

:giggle:

BP117319 4009 JACKSON, MICHAEL JOSEPH, JR., ET. AL - GUARDIANSH
Guardianship-Pers &
REMOVAL OF GUARDIAN

Petitioner(s): Leroux, Christina

Attorney(s): IN PRO PER

petn filed 9/11/13

SUMMARY:
petnr is biological mother, Christina Leroux

FACTS: petnr alleg she is biological mother and seeks removal of the current guardians. Alleg decd assured her that her eggs were used to create the children.

Alleg removal of the current guardians is in the best interests of the minors for the following reasons: 1) minors have been exposed to undue pressure through lawsuits, interviews, reality tv shows, etc; 2) minors have been to inappropriate venues and exposed to inappropriate behavior; 3) Katherine is elderly and unable to properly supervise the children.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No cit/svc on guardians
B. No ntc to minors

RELIEF:
1. JTD remove current guardians

P/A COMMENT: see related Petn to Aptp Guardian of P, on calendar this same date

Either Roger made a typo by putting Tito's name in there, or that woman mistakenly named him in her suit. Shouldn't T.J. have been the one being served? He's probably like WTH? :lmao: So, Roger actually spoke to this woman.:scratch:

--------------

Tuesday (Oct. 15): Michael Jackson Kids Guardianship Comes to L.A. Family Court
10/14/13 11:00pm
Roger Friedman

This should be interesting: on Tuesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court the issue of the guardianship of Michael Jackson’s children will be addressed. The petitioner is Christine LeRoux, who said that so far neither party whom she has served– Katherine Jackson and her son, Tito, has filed an answer to her motion.

Christine LeRoux told me last night by phone that she met Michael Jackson when she was three and he was seven years old. She was living in Massachusetts. Years later, Ms. LeRoux told me, Michael asked her to donate eggs so he could have children. “Debbie Rowe was the surrogate,” she said. Ms. LeRoux also says she’s also the egg donor for Blanket, Jackson’s third child.

You would think Ms. LeRoux would be a raving maniac but she sounds pretty collected on the phone. She told me that there is evidence of her long relationship with Michael Jackson. “I called in to the Phil Donahue show in 1988 and Michael spoke to me,” she said. She is researching how to get that tape.

She told me that over the years she has had access to Jackson’s children through another friend from Neverland. She visited with the children in Massachusetts and then in Ohio, where was living. For “safety” reasons she has not come forward until because she was “threatened by several people” especially “powerful people” in Massachusetts.

Ms. LeRoux says she has an older daughter in Massachusetts who “doesn’t want to be part of this.” When I asked her how she, a three year old, met Michael, a seven year old who was not yet famous, she replied: “I’m trying to remember how we met. I was very precocious. I thought he was cute.”

As for Debbie Rowe, the official acknowledged mother of Prince and Paris, Ms. LeRoux said, “She’s very convenient for the Jacksons.”

Ms. LeRoux also mentioned that she’s “destitute” and living in transient housing while in Los Angeles.

Ms. LeRoux is not the only one who’s filed for a change in the Jackson children’s guardianship. “Billie Jean Jackson” has a petition in, There’s actually a lot of activity on this front. Someone did file for change in guardianship back on June 10th, five days after Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt. And on November 4th, there’s another motion in front of Judge Mitchell Beckloff to seal all the files regarding guardianship.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/10/1...n-kids-guardianship-comes-to-l-a-family-court

oh my goodness. I really don't know what else to say as everyone else has pretty much said it all for me, lol.

Back