Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Coreyography, book by Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman's book:

Former child star Corey Feldman's new memoir reveals horrific abuse
    Published October 21, 2013

June 26, 2007 - Corey Feldman (right) and ex-wife Susie Sprague at a screening in Beverly Hills, California. (REUTERS)

Although he’s known for successful comedies, 80’s child actor Corey Feldman’s own story reads like a tragedy.

In the new memoir, “Coreyography,” Feldman weaves a harrowing Hollywood tale of sex, drugs and profound loneliness on his road to stardom. Feldman’s book covers parental abuse, twisted friendships and devastating drug abuse, according to a report in The New York Post. He also reveals details of his relationships with co-star Corey Haim and pop star pal Michael Jackson.

As his star began to rise in hit movies like “Stand By Me,” “The Lost Boys,” “Gremlins” and “The Goonies” — Feldman had no guidance or support from his parents. His mother -- a former Playboy model who suffered from depression and drug problems -- tortured her son about his weight and, at one point, force-fed him diet pills. He says his father was a musician who routinely encouraged Feldman to get high with him.

By age 7, Feldman was a successful commercial actor and the main breadwinner of the family. His mother forbade him from riding a bike, saying he couldn’t afford to get injured. At work, Feldman started acting out and earning a reputation as a brat. When he was fired from a movie, she chased after him with a stick, screaming obscenities.

“She’s bent at the waist, ramming the pole under the cotton eyelet dust ruffle . . . jabbing at my ribs, my arms, my face,” he writes. “My skin is raw and bleeding. I think that, maybe, she is serious. She really does want to kill me.”

Feldman found refuge on Hollywood sets and yearned for adult role models and supporters. While director Steven Spielberg became a trusted friend, many adults let him down.

His father hired an assistant in his early 20s who Feldman calls “Ron.” The two became inseparable, with Ron providing Feldman with various drugs and eventually coercing him into sex. Feldman says he was “petrified,” and “revolted” the first time Ron abused him, but their twisted friendship lasted for years.

Ron wasn’t the only pedophile Feldman encountered in his search for stable adult relationships. “Slowly, over a period of many years,” he writes, “I would begin to realize that many of the people I had surrounded myself with were monsters.”

One person he felt safe with was Michael Jackson. He calls the singer's world his “happy place” and said Jackson brought him back to his innocence. Feldman says Jackson never touched him sexually or even attempted to during their friendship. Their relationship ended abruptly in 2001, when Jackson heard a rumor that Feldman was planning to trash him in a book. Although Feldman tried to convince Jackson the rumor wasn’t true, Jackson shut him out, and they never spoke again.

Feldman documents his excessive drug use, which began when he discovered his mother’s stash. At a low point, he admits to snorting an eight ball of cocaine (an eighth of an ounce) every two days, and smoking piles of pot, sometimes with comedy party monster Sam Kinison. Ron introduced him to heroin and crack, which cost him $300 a day and ended in several arrests.

The actor tried many times to get clean, but reports that since a severe but short relapse in 1995, he “never had another hard drug again.”

Feldman still acts and performs music with his band, Truth Movement. He has a 9-year-old son named Zen from his second marriage, to Playboy model Susie Sprague, which ended in 2009.

One of the messages of the book is for parents who choose to put their kids in show business. “My only advice, honestly, is to get these kids out of Hollywood and let them lead normal lives.”

Click for more from the New York Post.
    "It's obvious what $ony is trying to do to me, I need to say no more. It's evil." - Michael Jackson

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jrsfan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 280
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Coreyography, book by Corey Feldman

FoxNews.com

Actor Corey Feldman arrives at the memorial service for Michael Jackson at the Staples Center in Los Angeles July 7, 2009. Michael Jackson's family and close friends held a private service at a Los Angeles cemetery on Tuesday as fans crowded into the city's downtown area for a star-packed public memorial to the "King of Pop." REUTERS/Wally Skalij/Pool (UNITED STATES) - RTR25F4M
    corey feldman wife 2007 reuters.jpg

Corey Feldman (R) and wife Susie Sprague attend a special screening of "Sicko" in Beverly Hills, California, June 26, 2007. REUTERS/Phil McCarten (UNITED STATES) - RTR1R6YO

Next Slide Previous Slide

In his new memoir “Coreyography,” former child star Corey Feldman weaves a harrowing Hollywood tale of sex, drugs and profound loneliness on his road to stardom. Feldman’s book covers parental abuse, twisted friendships and devastating drug abuse. He also reveals details of his relationships with co-star Corey Haim and pop star pal Michael Jackson.

As his star began to rise in hit movies like “Stand By Me,” “The Lost Boys,” “Gremlins” and “The Goonies” — Feldman, now 42, had no guidance or support from his parents. His mother -- a former Playboy model who suffered from depression and drug problems -- tortured her son about his weight and, at one point, force-fed him diet pills. He says his father was a musician who routinely encouraged his young son to get high with him. Feldman talked to FOX411 about his chaotic upbringing.

FOX411: Your story is really intense. The drugs, the abuse and neglect from your parents, the molestation.

Corey Feldman: Unfortunately it hasn't been an easy path but I think you still have some light heartedness in there. Obviously the dark stuff gets very dark but we pull you out of it with something to laugh or enlighten you or is spiritually positive. That's more important to me.

FOX411: It certainly changed our impression of you.

Feldman: Ultimately that's what I want people to see, me for who I am. I don't want to come across as a victim because I've had a really wonderful life.

FOX411: You experimented with cocaine at such a young age.

Feldman: I found some in my mom's drawer when I was 13. The first time I ever really did it was on the set of 'The Lost Boys' but it was only one line. I probably didn't do it properly until a year after that, I was 16.

My entire drug rampage lasted for only two years. That's the irony of my life. There's still reports, Corey Feldman's a big cokehead. It's just completely false. Not only am I not a cokehead, I don't even drink alcohol. You'll never see me stumbling out of a club. People act like that's still who I am. I went through a two year battle, I fought it and came out the other side and ever since I've been ready to go back to work.

Although I have worked steadily and regularly through the years I've never been accepted in the mainstream. I was always brushed under the carpet like, 'Oh, he's done for.' I've been sitting here going, 'What are you talking about? I'm young, I'm energetic, I'm charismatic, I'm ready to rock.' My band has never gone anywhere, they're just waiting for the right moment.

I'm very grateful my voice is finally getting heard. I'm not getting edited by someone else. I'm grateful I can show my talent, I've got a new movie, a new album and this book and hopefully people can appreciate my art and stop ridiculing.

FOX411: It must have been hard going through those problems at such a young age.

Feldman: People don't realize when you mess up and then it's blasted all over the world, that kind of great public humiliation is very jarring especially for a kid. I felt so ashamed, so humiliated to know that I let down my fans because I love my fans. Before I had my son they were really the only love that I had. I didn't have mom or dad so when it came to moral and emotional support, my fans saying, 'We love you no matter what. We know your talent will shine through,' or people saying, 'Your music changed my life,' those kinds of things are the reasons I kept going. If it wasn't for that stuff I probably would be dead in a gutter somewhere.

The thing that hurt me the most was when I was young my Dad got me involved with an organization called, 'Hollywood Kids Say No to Drugs.' I was 15 and smoking pot with my Dad. He thought it would be a good idea to sign me up as a spokesperosn. First of all why would you throw your kid under a bus like that? Putting him out there as a hypocrite? But that's a real big reason people turned against me.

For me it was justified because weed isn't a drug, it's something that God grows. It's natural and I'm ok with it and I really didn't do anything else at the time. I asked my Dad about it and he said, 'It's ok, it's natural.'

Then when I started getting into the problems I realized, 'Oh God I'm addicted,' and of course I withdrew from all that kind of stuff (the organization) but it was too late. Once I got arrested and it became a public scandal then of course the political party that was supporting the organization, the Reagan administration...

As a kid I didn't know politics. All of a sudden here I am as a spokesperson for a political campaign that my father threw me into. It's kind of like a series of unfortunate events which really made me look like a stinker.

There was a show on VH-1 called, 'Hollywood's 100 Darkest Secrets' and number 13 was this story. The reason I was blacklisted was because I pissed off the Republican Party. Once I realized everything I felt almost relieved like, 'Oh that's what it was.'

FOX411: You write that Corey Haim was raped by a very powerful Hollywood player on the set of 'Lucas' and he tried to initiate something with you.

Feldman: In his mind that was just what guys do, that's what he tried to sell me on. He wasn't bisexual. He didn't understand what was right and wrong. He'd been manipulated and lied to and used and abused. So was I, but I wasn't yet at that point. He told me, to me it was the craziest story I had ever heard. I had to explain, 'No man that's not how it goes.' But then a few months later the same thing happened to me, though not as graphically.

FOX411: You say that pedophilia is common in Hollywood.

Feldman: I think there's a lot more of it than we'd like to believe and a lot more of it in all paths of life. The world is a very, very dark place right now. Right now, more than any other time in the history of mankind we need to have spirituality in our lives, we need to believe in a higher power and stay positive no matter what.

FOX411: You say Corey died clean.

Feldman: In the end he got sober for his mom (who was sick with cancer). He became a selfless person and that' the real inspiring part of the story. In the end he did get his act together and out of nowhere God chose to take him because he literally made an exchange for his mom's life. His mom was literally on her deathbed and Corey said, 'I'm going to be there for you and now it's your time to relax and if I have to give up my own life, I'm willing to do that.' I deeply believe that's what happened.

FOX411: You were friends with Michael Jackson. You were estranged when he died. That must have made you sad.

Feldman: I felt sad that he never found the strength to apologize. I know from outside sources that he would talk about me and tears would come up in his eyes.
    "It's obvious what $ony is trying to do to me, I need to say no more. It's evil." - Michael Jackson

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jrsfan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 280
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Great vid about Corey Feldman
    http://youtu.be/m-F3-Z3yU5o

Corey Feldman and the late Corey Haim — known at the height of their popularity as “the Two Coreys” — were iconic ’80s teen stars who dealt with more adult problems behind the scenes. In his upcoming memoir Coreyography (Oct. 29), Feldman, 42, details the sexual abuse he and Haim experienced while working in Hollywood.

According to Feldman, Haim told him about an incident on the set of the 1986 film Lucas:

“Haim started to confide in me, about some intensely personal stuff, very quickly … Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about Lucas, the film he made in the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he explained, an adult male convinced him that its was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the ‘guys do.’ So, they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized.”

Feldman recalls that Haim, 11 years old at the time, said, “I guess we should play around like that, too?”

While Feldman never acted on his friend’s suggestion, he did encounter more sexual abuse later on from the adults around him, including an older male Feldman had hired as his assistant who he calls “Ron Crimson” in the book. Crimson allegedly performed oral sex on Feldman after he encouraged a teenaged Feldman to take a cocktail of pills. Feldman writes that in his teen years he was constantly surrounded by pedophiles.

Feldman’s childhood was so troubled that he looked to his friend Michael Jackson, introduced to him by director Steven Spielberg, for normalcy. “Michael Jackson’s world, crazy as it sounds, had become my happy place,” he writes. “Being with Michael brought me back to my innocence. When I was with Michael, it was like being 10 years old again.” Feldman stresses in the book that Jackson never once acted inappropriately toward him.

In the introduction, Feldman refuses to disclose the identity of Haim’s alleged rapist, who he claims is “one of the most successful people in the entertainment industry.” “You can’t go around publicly accusing industry titans without expecting to find yourself in the middle of a nasty lawsuit,” writes Feldman, “to say nothing of the potential threat to my career, as well as to the personal safety of myself and my son.”

Coreyography acts in part as a warning to parents pushing their children into show business. Feldman claimed on a 2011 episode of Nightline and repeats in the book that the “number one problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be pedophilia.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrsfan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,057 Times in 4,285 Posts

I happy he has come to terms with his addiction. While he states Michael never abused him. I don't think that is anything to applaud Corey for .. its just the truth. he can't say anything other. But he has brought Michael's reputation into question many times and still acts like Michael owed him something. Just reading the many creepy things he has said over the years I don't blame Michael if he was suspicious of him. He sounds disgruntled because Michael moved on. Why would Michael owe him an apology.? I think he owes an apology for the many things he has said against Michael, Some which is ridiculous and seems vindictive. Plus the reasons for Corey being upset seem to change over the years as well.

His book helps vindicate Michael in the eyes of the public and I'm happy for that but Corey still seems to hold a grudge and acts like he is the one wronged. He was so bitter that in 2005 he made eroneous statements about an innocent episode to try and bring suspicion on Michael. His remarks were so negative against Michael, that the prosecution wanted to use him to testify in there behalf.

FOX411: You were friends with Michael Jackson. You were estranged when he died. That must have made you sad.
    Feldman: I felt sad that he never found the strength to apologize. I know from outside sources that he would talk about me and tears would come up in his eyes.

Apologise for what ?

GREAT Background on Cory Feldman

AS A KID, YOU WERE BEFRIENDED BY MICHAEL JACKSON. 2008 Interview
    It wasn't Michael Jackson who molested me, but he did do real damage in my overall life. I was a 12-year-old boy who was hurt by his family and ignored by people at school. Michael would sit and talk to me for hours and he would listen. Then he would get bored. The biggest thing that Michael's done to children is befriending the ones that are in need and then abandoning them. "Hey, I love you, I'm here for you, anything you need, you call me, I will be there for you." Then the very next day, the number's been changed. As a 12-year-old kid, that's a pretty hard one to comprehend.
    That's the karma he's paying off now."

http://www.people.com/people/archive...221634,00.html

^^^^ So according to Cory in 2008 all MJ went through with the trial and such was Karma he was suffering to pay him back for moving on and not being in Corey's life as he expected him to) :ermm:

In the Bashir interview, which was featured on US news show 20/20 on Friday night, 2005
    Feldman recalled, "Michael had some paranoid delusion that I had some ill-fated intentions to write some sort of book about him, which was categorically untrue. What happened next was basically, the way I perceived it, is that he threatened my life." Jackson refused to transport Feldman out of New York on his tour bus the following day, after terrorist planes had hit the twin towers of the World Trade Center. Feldman is scheduled to testify against his former friend on March 15. »
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000397/news?year=2005

Feldman Questions His Friendship with Jackson
    Actor Corey Feldman has expressed concern about his own childhood friendship with troubled pop superstar Michael Jackson. Feldman, who has been supportive of Jackson until recently, says in an upcoming interview with American TV show 20/20, that he's come to a "sickening realization" about his friendship with the 46-year-old Bad singer. The former child star, now 33, says, "I started looking at each piece of information, and with that came this sickening realization that there may have been many occurrences in my life and in my relationship to Michael that have created a question of doubt." The interview was conducted by British journalist Martin Bashir, whose television documentary on Jackson helped give rise to the current abuse case against the star. Feldman says Jackson's sex-abuse trial, in which the singer is charged with molesting a 13-year-old boy, led him to reexamine his past relationship with Jackson.

Corey Feldman Speaks Out Against Jackson Feb. 10, 2005

Former child star Corey Feldman has been subpoenaed to testify against Michael Jackson in his child molestation trial, ABC News has learned.

With jury selection under way in Jackson's molestation trial, "20/20's" Martin Bashir interviewed actor Corey Feldman, who spoke about his relationship with "The King of Pop" during his youth.

Feldman said, "I started looking at each piece of information, and with that came this sickening realization that there have been many occurrences in my life and in my relationship to Michael that have created a question of doubt."

Jackson, 46, is accused of molesting a now-15-year-old boy who spent time at his Neverland ranch and is believed to be a cancer survivor who appeared in Bashir's 2003 British documentary "Living With Michael Jackson." The pop star has pleaded not guilty to 10 charges that include felony conspiracy with 28 overt acts involving child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.

Bashir joined ABC News' "20/20" in September 2004.

As a teen, Feldman -- known for his roles in movies such as "Gremlins," "The Goonies" and "Stand by Me" and who appeared in the first season of the celebrity reality show "The Surreal Life" -- became good friends with Jackson. They were often seen together, dressed in similar outfits. Their friendship waned and finally ended in 2001. Feldman later released "Megalo-Man," a highly critical song about Jackson on his CD, "Former Child Star," released in 2002.

Why Speak Out?

However, in an exclusive interview, Feldman, now 33, speaks out with surprising new claims about his relationship with Jackson. Until now, the actor has stood by Jackson, and he tells Bashir why he is now coming forward with allegations about their friendship.

Feldman said speaking out has finally become a responsibility and a duty. "This child -- if he's telling the truth -- and the other children like him -- if they're telling the truth -- they're small voices, they're weak voices," he said.

Feldman said he hopes the allegations against Jackson are proved false, but said he feels compelled to speak out. "So I'm here to say I hope and I pray that these things never happened, and if they never happened, then there's some real sickness with a lot of people. But if they did happen, then there's a lot of sickness with one person. And that person needs to be punished."

Re-evaluated Friendship

Feldman stressed in his interview with Bashir that Jackson never molested him or touched him improperly and that there was no sexual contact between them. But he said he has re-evaluated his friendship with Jackson and has concluded that there were things that happened in their relationship that were inappropriate and wrong.

"If you consider it inappropriate for a man to look at a book of naked pictures with a child that's 13 or 14 years old -- then your answer would be yes."

Feldman says he had such an encounter at Jackson's home when he says they stopped there on the way to Disneyland. "We went to his apartment, and I noticed a book that he had out on his coffee table. The book contained pictures of grown men and women naked. And the book was focused on venereal diseases and the genitalia." Feldman said the singer sat down with him and explained the photos to him.

Feldman said, "I was kind of grossed out by it. I didn't think of it as a big deal. And for all these years, I probably never thought twice about it ... But in light of recent evidence ... I have to say that if my son was 14 years old -- 13 years old, and went to a man's apartment that was 35, and I knew that they were sitting down together talking about this, I would probably beat his ass."

In 2001, Feldman and Jackson had a falling out. At the time, Feldman told the press the rift had nothing to do with child abuse allegation that continued to dog Jackson.

Could Feldman's 1993 Statements Help Jackson?

In 1993, when a 12-year-old boy accused the singer of molestation, Feldman defended Jackson publicly and to investigators.

"He never did anything out of line. I mean anything, you know," Feldman said in a 1993 audiotape made by authorities. "I mean, the closest he ever came to touching me was maybe slapping me on the leg once."

Jackson always denied any wrongdoing in that case, and has denied ever harming any child. Santa Barbara County, Calif., prosecutors did not pursue charges against him after they said the alleged victim refused to testify. "The King of Pop" settled a civil suit filed by the boy's family for a reported $20 million.

Feldman said he defended the singer in 1993 because he thought he was being a loyal friend. "I did what I believed was right as a friend," Feldman said. "I defended him up and down. ... I did so publicly, and I did so behind closed doors with police."

Harvey Levin, executive producer of "Celebrity Justice," came into possession of Feldman's 1993 audiotaped statements to investigators and says they could ultimately help Jackson's defense. Levin says they show authorities were convinced of Jackson's guilt then and could suggest they have a vendetta in the current case against him.

"It might give jurors some pause because it seems like the cops had made up their mind during this interview [with Feldman] that Michael Jackson was a child molester," Levin said.

Since Bashir's interview with Feldman, prosecutors have subpoenaed the actor, and he has been placed under the same gag order imposed on all parties in the case. Feldman, Bashir reports, is expected to appear on the stand as a prosecution witness on March 15. Bashir has also been ordered to testify about his extensive interview with Jackson in "Living With Michael Jackson."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/LegalCent...inglePage=true
    L.O.V.E. survives
    so we can Rock forever *

Blog Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumbler

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to qbee For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,114 Times in 9,072 Posts

Yeah, it's sad that he decided to jump on the bandwagon and kick MJ while he was down during his darkest hour out of some stupid revenge for Michael cutting him out, but still I'm glad about the contrast that is put in these recent stories about his book about how while his life was full of horrible things as a child Michael was his safe haven. Had Michael been a pedophile someone like him - a very vulnerable child - had been the perfect target. I like how he puts it that Michael brought back the innocence in his childhood. That's what Michael was about and that's what his relationship with children was about.

It's so wrong that Michael became the target of such horrible allegations and rumours while there are lots of real pedophiles running around free out there and no one seems to care. I mean Corey told the name of his abuser to the police while he was interviewed for Michael's case in 1993 and they just did not care. All they were interested in was to try to make him say incriminating things about Michael. (And among the people who said Corey was a cokehead were those investigators who made that up to coerce Jason Francia into making up things about Michael.)

Had authorities (and the media) been more focused on genuine investigation rather than a witch hunt against Michael maybe they could have taken real pedophiles out of society long time ago. I mean one of the guys Corey says molested him and/or Haim was a guy called Marty Weiss who was arrested and convicted for child molestation in 2012. Maybe if the police had taken what Corey told them in 1993 more seriously they could have saved other children from being violated. But the interest in a witch hunt against Michael was bigger. So sad.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HIStory For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 900 Posts

On some info of Corey's background re. Michael, infos like Corey being interview Martin Bash!^ and the being subpoenaed by the court for the 2005 trial, those infos made myself not trusting Corey at all. But there are infos that Corey still supporting and keep telling the media over and over again that Michael is not the person who abused him that they wanted Michael is really the answer and the audiotape from 93' when the police officer badgering him wanting Corey to say that Michael abused him and can't take his real answer seriously which we found out that she's doing a very irresponsoble job wanting to get Corey the answer she wanting so she and the police officers to take Michael away. I also agree with Qbee on the subject on what Michael should apologize to Corey for, indeed it's Corey who should owe Michael an apology for the things he said (which is one of the reasons I don't trust Corey at all).
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,810 Times in 1,562 Posts

Thank you for that very informative post, qbee

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HIStoric For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

I don't know who Corey Feldman is, never heard of him, as I don't live in America. But why would MJ have to apologise to him. Once MJ heard from people around him that someone was up to no good, he would drop them. I would do the same. But by the same token MJ listened too much from the people around him and it got him into trouble.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knowle For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,785 Times in 2,239 Posts

interested on reading the MJ parts, Coreyography though as the title? It has always annoyed me that he associates himself as a dancer in any way. He is horrible lol!
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger Second ClassVeteranOverdrive

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,118 Times in 1,024 Posts

Meh
    Next :bored2:

It's M & Sonny.

RIP Dearest M. Thank You For My Childhood Memories...& the Magic, my Darling.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wendijane For This Useful Post:

Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,422 Times in 2,636 Posts

Is it me or does Corey look like Charlie Sheen?

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,978 Times in 1,760 Posts

He has nothing to apologize to Michael for? It amazes me the people who kicked Michael down in his worst times and they still feel that he should apologize for whatever they think Michael did wrong. Whatever. The only thing I care about is that he makes it crystal clear that Michael didn't do anything to him. That's the only truth I want to hear from him.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marebear For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelly_webster For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,057 Times in 4,285 Posts

Very nice words from Corey. He may have redeemed himself somewhat in my eyes. I think he has matured and grown.

"He taught me so many things. He's taught me about loving animals, vegetarianism, animal rights and environmental issues, and caring about your fans, how to treat your fans. The fact that the moment you meet your fans may just be a fleeting moment to you, something that you're in the middle of things and you've got to take time for, but to them... they're going to remember this moment for the rest of their lives. So, how important it is, that exchange, and how you treat them."

- Corey Feldman talks to Piers Morgan about Michael - 28 Oct 2013
    ETA
    Here is the video - he starts discussing MJ aprox 11:00
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16...rs-morgan-live
    L.O.V.E. survives
    so we can Rock forever *

Blog Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumbler

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qbee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

I'm glad Corey is clean, he made light on some events in his life and of course that he told the truth about Michael...Michael always tried to help all this abused kids...Michael did his best to offer them a few happy moments, to show them what childhood should be like...I understand a bit Corey, it is very hard for a kid that doesn't feel loved at all, to feel that his only friend is not there, that he can't be reached at any hour, he probably felt abandoned by Michael, but he has to understand Michael had his own life and troubles, he couldn't be there for all of them all the time...Michael was a sweet human and such an angel, he gave so much of his love and life to all of us...and it is really sad Michael was persecuted and real monsters are free...Michael was the sunshine in this world that can be rather dark sometimes...
    Moonwalker Romania

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mjjmsc For This Useful Post: