Janet Jackson - Chris Cox Megamix(Extended Radio Version) Edited by me

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
I know,not many Janet fans over here @ MJJC,but I thought I'd share this with you:
I edited the video and the audio.It's nothing super special,I just added in some elements of the club mix to the radio mix for the Chris Cox megamix.Almost all my videos(with the exception of 3 clips) are from DVD rips that I found on the Internet.Hope you guys enjoy.:cheeky:

In terms of the audio, I really love it, especially in the first half. It becomes a little noisy and derivative in the second half for my liking. But the editing on the video is great all the way through - really well done.

Watching this reminds me of how classy Janet was in the 80s and 90s. She was so awesome. Unfortunately for me, Janet's latter output is so awful it's put me off her entirely.

In terms of the audio, I really love it, especially in the first half. It becomes a little noisy and derivative in the second half for my liking. But the editing on the video is great all the way through - really well done.

Watching this reminds me of how classy Janet was in the 80s and 90s. She was so awesome. Unfortunately for me, Janet's latter output is so awful it's put me off her entirely.
Yea,there was one part I truly messed up at the end with the last part,but for the most part,I was really happy overall with the final product.And all the songs in the mix are from between 1993-2001,even though the mix was from 2004(it was prior to the release of All Nite(Don't Stop)).

Back