Xscape Facebook Covers

Spyce

Guests
Made some Facebook covers to promote Xscape. Made them in a few different colors to suit individual tastes.

fbcover1.png

fbcover2.png

fbcover3.png

fbcover4.png

fbcover5.png

fbcover6.png

fbcover7.png

fbcover8.png

fbcover9.png

fbcover11.png

Last edited:
Nice to have a "help promote Xscape" thread!

Gold one works best, especially with the Saturn ring around Michael's head! i hope people start making trailers on youtube..

The more pictures, videos etc. the better !! :)

Gah- I got lazy and didn't take into account where your profile picture sits and it cuts off half his eye. I'll fix that, but the colors will change. I forgot how I made these specific colors, so re-creating them will be a challenge, but I'll try my best.

Glad everyone likes them so far :)

----------

Update: I edited and re-uploaded the new ones. Now when you go to use them, on facebook, it does't cut off his eye :p

Last edited:
I like the gold cover royaltiy for MJ but all of the covers are beautiful Michael look good in either one. :clap:

Last edited:
Wonderful promo here, Spyce!

Time to update my FB cover :cheeky:

Thanks

P.S On 2nd thought, I'm NOT gonna use it cause the Profile piccie still 'cuts' into Michael's face :(
Sowwy!

Last edited:
I hear ya- I'm still not entirely happy with it. It's okay the way it is, but it could still be better. I just rushed through the editing process so I had something to post. It cuts off the date in the lower right corner, too.

I will fix that along with his head. I've been playing with it a bit the last half hour or so, and when I shrink him down so that his face isn't cut off.... it just looks weird. I'm thinking that I shouldn't have cut out the bottom half of his face. There needs to be something to use up that negative space so he's not just a floating head, lol.

I dunno. I'll play with it more later. 4 am (well, 5 now) is not the time to be doing that :lol: It's time to go back to bed!

EDIT: I take that back. I fixed it, so it's 10000 times better. Check my first post for the edited version. I fixed them all.

Last edited:
Back