MJJC Comment & Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
comments-and-suggestions-1.png

Hello MJFam! :)

The time has come for those of us who work behind the scenes here at MJJC to gather some input from all of you as to what you would like to see here on the MJJC forums and website. While we cannot put every comment and suggestion to use, we will consider what you all have to say. We want to improve your experience so that MJJC is the very best that it can possibly be.

What features would you like to see on MJJC (either the website, forum or both) that you don't see now?
Are there any features (website, forum or both) that are currently implemented that you don't really use that much?
Do you have any general comments, suggestions or improvements for the site or forum?

We thank you so much for your time and look forward to hearing back from you!

- Team MJJC

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MJJC Needs Your Help: What Do You Want To See On MJJC?

Bobby Brown - My Prerogative

Question.
Could we get a petition together or do something of this nature, to possibly reach out and ask permission /to request/ Bobby Brown to re -record and re-release this song and dedicate it in honour of Michael with a special video since,[ according to M's bodyguards] , he favoured this song so much ? Would be a nice touch on the forum front page ?

Consider it? Thoughts? A Possibility?

Team MJJC, I love all you do. Thanks :flowers:

Last edited:

For me personally, I really enjoy customizing my profile with background colors/pictures, so maybe making a customize my profile feature available for all members?

Are you talking about for the social book or for here on the forum?

Forum related things:

I'd like to see the mention or @ feature, where if someone quotes or mentions you, you're notified.

I'd like to see on which of my posts members give their "Thanks" in notifications

I think there should be a thread for each track on the Xscape album for news/discussion.

We should create a Fanfic forum...maybe even an 18+ password protected area for threads like the Manhood thread. (Call for mods/authors)

Have some sort of siggy award for milestone number of posts...or the ability to collect MJ related items, like album/singles covers for example...and display in post area (where number of posts, thanks are now)...(would need graphics gurus)

I hate to create more work for staff/mods and I don't know how these things would effect server function/space or if they've been implemented in the past...:blush:

Forum related things:

I'd like to see the mention or @ feature, where if someone quotes or mentions you, you're notified.

I'd like to see on which of my posts members give their "Thanks" in notifications

I think there should be a thread for each track on the Xscape album for news/discussion.

We should create a Fanfic forum...maybe even an 18+ password protected area for threads like the Manhood thread. (Call for mods/authors)

Have some sort of siggy award for milestone number of posts...or the ability to collect MJ related items, like album/singles covers for example...and display in post area (where number of posts, thanks are now)...(would need graphics gurus)

I hate to create more work for staff/mods and I don't know how these things would effect server function/space or if they've been implemented in the past...:blush:

I LOVED this ideas.

And I feel the same about what you mentioned at the end.

I don't know if it's possible to change it or not, but I'd like to be able to have the "thank you" feature to thank posts on the mobile version of the site.

Forum related things:

I hate to create more work for staff/mods and I don't know how these things would effect server function/space or if they've been implemented in the past...:blush:[/QUOTE

I like your ideas too.

Any way we could have available gifs like you have available profile pics? I would love to be able to have an official Xscape gif, but have no idea how to get it.

Thanks windy, and thanks to everyone else for their input. We'd love to hear more ideas/suggestions from everyone, so please, don't be afraid to speak up :) What can the team do to make MJJC a better place?

Is there a thread for MJ related graphics? Wallpapers, signatures, avatars? It would be nice to have them all in one place.

Is there a thread for MJ related graphics? Wallpapers, signatures, avatars? It would be nice to have them all in one place.

I've gone through and to my surprise, there isn't. I know there's a thread in the Xscape forum, but that's only for Xscape-related graphics. There's nothing in the picture forum.

We should have one then! BTW, I've been to your custom graphics thread, they're fantabulous! :bow:

We should have one then! BTW, I've been to your custom graphics thread, they're fantabulous! :bow:

I think that's a good idea to keep everything in one place- feel free to start a thread :)

And thanks. May and the beginning of June was a busy time for me so I stopped creating for a while. But now I have some free time and I would like to get back into Photoshop :) Just gotta find some inspiration first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back