Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderson)

MJJCommunity

Staff
mjjclogo.png

Statement to Michael Jackson Fans from MJJC:

In the recent weeks, it has come to the attention of the staff at MJJC, that there is a person who is, through his interactions with others online, implying that he is Michael Jackson and is going by the name of “Peter Midani.”

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 after being given a lethal amount of Propofol by Conrad Murray. Murray was tried and convicted of killing Michael, and has served his jail sentence to the satisfaction of the laws applicable in California.

At MJJC we are concerned with only one thing: the protection of Michael’s legacy. This includes, but is not limited to, the appreciation of his works, the promotion of his philanthropic deeds, the protection of his image, and the protection of his fans.

The internet makes it possible for anyone to connect with the world and share their thoughts and ideas in an open forum. However, the internet also provides people with the ability to do so under any guise they present. Some people take advantage of this ability and choose to present themselves to the world as someone other than who they are.

“Peter Midani” is using the internet to present himself to the world as Michael Jackson.

But who is Peter Midani?

In the world of Michael Jackson, Peter Midani was an alias used by Michael to obtain medications. The name was actually an adaptation of the name Peter Madonia, who is the COO of the Rockefeller Corporation.

The man masquerading as “Peter Midani” on twitter, YouTube, and JacksonEmpire.com, however, is neither Michael Jackson nor Peter Madonia.

“Peter Midani,” is, in fact, named Bobby Anderson, and lives in Columbia, South Carolina.

003.png

Anderson posted (a now defunct) video resume to the YouTube website. The video clearly links Anderson to the persona of “Peter Midani.” The “Video Resume” that Anderson posted has since been removed from the site due to a user named “Nemosofine2001” making a “copyright infringement” claim against it. (See below).

007.jpg

When you look up “Nemosofine2001’s” account page, it brings you to a profile that has viewed and liked a video containing “Peter Midani’s” tribute song to Michael. Clearly, it is no coincidence that the user who disputed the “copyright” of Bobby Anderson’s “Video Resume” has also liked a video showcasing Anderson’s imitation of Michael. (See below).

011.jpg

033.jpg

Upon doing general internet research on the username “Nemosofine2001,” a profile for a site called “HouseParty” comes up. The date that the profile was created was September 24th, 2006 and lists the user’s name as “Bobby A.” from Columbia, South Carolina. The username is, once again, “Nemosofine2001.” This distinctly shows the link between Anderson and the username “Nemosofine2001.” (See below).

034.jpg

This also means that Anderson has clearly created a second YouTube account to claim the “copyright infringement” of his original “Video Resume.” Bobby Anderson, aka “Peter Midani,” is “Nemosofine2001.” This would lead one to ask: Why he has created so many accounts, and why is he interacting with himself online through these different accounts? He has obviously done this in an attempt to throw people off of the trail of his hoax.

Not only has Anderson been creating different accounts in order to further his implications that he is Michael, but he has also been displaying hateful behaviors toward others. Anderson is verbally attacking members of MJfam and MJJCommunity on twitter. He has consistently disparaged and slandered our President, Gary Taylor (Gaz). He has made unfounded claims that Gaz is suffering from mental illness (Bi-Polar Disorder), made hateful jokes regarding his sexuality, and has even gone as far as to slander Gaz’s parents in his remarks (See below).

012.jpg

018.jpg

Anderson’s words alone are reprehensible, but it is what they infer that is far more sinister. Mental illness is not a joke. There are many people, including many members of MJfam, who live the reality of either having, or loving someone with, mental illness. Tossing around terms such as “Bi-Polar” so flippantly is, quite frankly, a slap in the face to those who suffer from this disease. We urge Bobby Anderson to make a public apology to Gaz for his behavior, and also to all of the members of MJfam that he has hurt with his shameful and flippant use of the word “Bi-Polar.”

Anderson has also attacked Gaz by making inferences that he is homosexual. Gender and sexuality are also not a joke. Bobby Anderson seems to believe that asserting that someone is Gay is some kind of an insult or is comedic, which it is neither. Anderson’s words are extremely hurtful to those in the MJfam who are LGBT, or know and love someone who is LGBT. We also urge Bobby Anderson to apologize for his flippant use of gender and sexuality as an insult and to seek help regarding his clear anger issues concerning members of LGBT. (See below).

022.jpg

He also claims to know Jason Pfeiffer and Arnold Klein, trying to namedrop them in hopes of further convincing his followers of his identity. (See below).

006.jpg

Although Anderson has stated that he does not tell fans that he is Michael Jackson, he still continues to behave himself in a manner that conveys the opposite. Anderson has created a SoundCloud account, as well as a YouTube account, in which he posts audio/video clips of him speaking as Michael Jackson.

On his SoundCloud account, Anderson reads aloud children’s stories, while imitating Michael’s voice. It is a well established fact amongst the psychological community that by engaging listeners in an activity that their psyche connects with childhood, that they are lulled in to a vulnerable state and become highly open to the power of suggestion. By reading children’s stories to his listeners, in the voice of Michael, he is not only mentally manipulating them by reverting them to a childhood-like sense of trust, but he is also manipulating their psyche by using a voice that our (MJfam’s) brains associate with beauty, spirituality, and calmness.

Links:
https://soundcloud.com/larissa-nascimento/short-stories-puppies-for-sale
https://soundcloud.com/peter-midani/dads-blessing

Each and every member of MJfam knows to be true that Michael’s voice alone has the power to soothe unlike any other that has ever existed. The comfort and calmness we feel when we hear Michael speak or sing is indisputable, but also makes it an easy target for those who wish to take advantage of us. Those who wish to gain off us, and Michael, believe that if they can sound like Michael, then our brains will trick us into trusting them…leaving us open to be taken advantage of. This is what Bobby Anderson is doing to the MJfam.

Anderson claims that this is merely his “natural” voice, but as was witnessed in his “Video Resume,” we know this not to be the truth. Anderson is “putting on” the voice of Michael and masquerading it around the internet in an attempt to fool people in to believing that it is his natural voice, and is doing so in order to bait people in to making him the number one suspect in the beLiEver’s crusade.

Anderson’s comments on FaceBook, as well as his email correspondence with Pearl Jr., display a man who is intently inferring that he is, in fact, Michael Jackson. This, taken along with the comments he has made directly to Gaz regarding how long he has been implying that he was Michael, create a deeply disturbing image of a man who strongly desires to project himself as Michael Jackson to the world. (See below).

005.jpg

024.png

025.png

026.jpg

035.jpg

Anderson also goes on to make the claim that Gaz is reacting to him merely out of spite and jealousy due to members of MJJC essentially, as Anderson implies, “defecting” to his website. He claims that Gaz is jealous of how large his (Anderson’s) site is, and how many people he has inhabiting his chatroom. This claim is false on its face. MJJC is the largest online Michael Jackson Community in the world, and that claim is substantiated by actual facts. (See Below).

016.png

017.png

031.png

Not only is Anderson implying that he IS Michael Jackson, but he is soliciting donations for his website under the guise of being a “Non-Profit” organization. We encourage Bobby Anderson to release copies of the documents that are required to be filed in order to run a business as a non-profit in his area. The US Government, for tax purposes, requires organizations to file in order to receive the status of “Non-Profit,” so if JacksonEmpire is actually Non-Profit, he should be able to provide copies of these documents. (See Below).

004.png

Michael was forever haunted, in life, by people tried to use him for their own personal gain. People were constantly using him to either make money, or to acquire fame. And it saddens us at MJJC to see that this trend continues for Michael, even in death.

We speak to all of Michael’s fans, even beLIEvers, when we stress the fact that Bobby Anderson is another person trying to create personal gain by using Michael in the process. It does not matter whether you think Michael is dead or is in hiding…the fact still remains that Bobby Anderson is using Michael in the exact same way that those in the past have.

If you believed that Michael escaped his life through a hoax in order to get away from the vampires around him, then why would you give any credence to a man who is, at this very moment, using Michael for personal gain?

At MJJC we are not in the business of telling people what to believe. But we do feel a responsibility to alert fans to those who wish to take advantage of them and use Michael in the process.

We at MJJC know that “Peter Midani” is not Michael Jackson. We base this not only on the facts of the situation, which prove he is not, but also on the actions of the man making the claim. Michael Jackson loved every single member of the human race. He gave every last ounce of his love until the moment he died. Michael Jackson would never disparage any member of any group, whether it is someone suffering from mental illness, or someone who is LGBT.

The man implying that he is Michael Jackson, “Peter Midani” (Bobby Anderson), has displayed too many instances of hatred in his online correspondences for any rational person to believe that he is Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was a better man than this.

Finally, MJJCommunity makes the following public call to action of Bobby Anderson: Show yourself to the world. Reveal your true self, and back up the claim that you do not wish to be perceived as Michael Jackson. If you do not show yourself, then you are only reinforcing the idea that you wish people to perceive you to be Michael.

You are not Michael Jackson. We invite you to prove us wrong.

-MJJCommunity - Michael Jackson Community

Re: Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderso

Well I did not know all this drama was going on.

I wish Michael was still alive but he isn´t.
We can keep him alive in our hearts.

Re: Official Statement Of MJJCommunity To The Michael Jackson Fans Re: "Peter Midani" (Bobby Anderso

Is there any truth to the rumour I heard on twitter that he would get girls to strip for him online?

He sounds like a sad, sick, evil man. Thank you for making us all aware of this.

Did not know this was going on either this man is sick and he need help so sad :(

Is there any truth to the rumour I heard on twitter that he would get girls to strip for him online?

There is yes which we are looking into.

There is yes which we are looking into.

And I guess (if true) these girls thought they were stripping for Michael? Smdh I'm not sure anyone is going to admit to doing that.

And I guess (if true) these girls thought they were stripping for Michael? Smdh I'm not sure anyone is going to admit to doing that.

You are correct and we will see, hopefully we can obtain in at least text form this being suggested or asked to send with our secondary update to ensure he is shamed for his behaviour, and to protect any future fans that might come across his path.

Oh my!!!! I had no idea that this was going on. I hope that this person is held accountable to the fullest extent of the law if that is possible. Also if he did trick some fans into doing this and they are a minor, there are additional consequences. I thought I'd seen it all...SMH. Sigh! :-(

You are correct and we will see, hopefully we can obtain in at least text form this being suggested or asked to send with our secondary update to ensure he is shamed for his behaviour, and to protect any future fans that might come across his path.

In hindsight I realised I made a rather flippant comment regarding whether people would admit to doing this. It's important that I add that I believe anyone who has been deceived into doing something is the victim and anyone who comes forward in order to protect others from future abuse are infact very brave and heroic.

I wasn't aware that such a thing was happening. I would never fall for something like this...simply because just like other loving members of the MJFam, I have known Michael's beautiful heart that only knew how to love, help and respect others, the way he was haunted throughout his life by treacherous people like Anderson, and the way MJJC, Gary and the Team have kept this dedicated global family together in the toughest of times.

I just want to say THANK YOU Gary, Team MJJC and each and every beautiful member of the family for keeping Michael's true legacy alive.

Yes, he is alive in our hearts, and so shall he be in the hearts of the generations to come, and that makes him IMMORTAL.

This really is ashame. This individual should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. First of all smearing Gaza's name and reputation like this....its just wrong! Secondly...pretending to be Michael....again that's just wrong on SO many levels. Again...trying to trick fans smdh....I have no words for people like this anymore. I just hope that IF some fans DID fall for these advances... And he did ask them to take off their clothes for him..I just Hope that these individuals are brave enough to step forward with whatever proof they have so that the proper channel's can be put into place to have this idiot prosecuted..because these folks ARE VICTIMS.. Smdh. Cannot believe this stuff is STILL happening. :(

Update: 10/06/2014

Based on our above statement it would now seem Anderson "Midani" has now resorted to some desperate measure's to try and lie his way out of this, he has now taken to photo shopping tweets to try and discredit our president, only he has clearly not done his research before doing so, Gary AKA Gaz is GazMJJC on twitter joined twitter October 2013, Anderson has photo shopped a tweet with the words "die die die Bobby Anderson" only he has not realised the fake tweet he has made has a date of Jan 2013 Gaz was not even on twitter in Jan 2013, for the record Gaz would never tell anyone to "Die die die" he is not capable in any shape or form of wanting to hurt anyone even Anderson.

See below Andersons attempt at fooling his followers with fake photo shopped tweets

039.jpg

This guy's a weirdo..Like forreal. I've always thought this about the PeterPanPYT person period, whoever it was. This just confirms it to me. Wow...Some people really have no shame in what they do, regardless of how wrong it is.

Words just fail me. This guy is seriously playing with our emotions, or trying to - he's sick and cruel. IF Michael was still alive, which he is not, there is no way he would devastate and try to emotionally destroy the people who he knew loved him, like this guy is doing.

I just hope that this psychopath doesn't take any people down with him, because that is where he is going...down!!

Also, IF Michael were still alive and presumably in hiding would he be plastering himself around on the web like this guy???? DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Last edited:

Well I did not know all this drama was going on.

:hiya: I didn't, either! Sounds like that Bobby dude needs to get a LIFE. I wonder what the estate thinks about this foolishness and if they are doing something about it (if they can)?

AintNobodygottimefodatSweetBrown_zpsbcc7bc0f.jpg

AntiRatchetObama_zps5540bd49.jpg

Update: 16/06/2014

Mr Anderson has again been caught for insinuating and misleading fans into thinking he is Michael Jackson here is yet more evidence of him doing just so in his quest to dupe and defraud the fans of Michael Jackson

Below is a video posted on his "You Now" page here

http://www.younow.com/PeterPanpyt/6117567/1237366/151/b/Bored-and-nothing-to-do-

(See below image)

049.jpg

He clearly posts this video claiming it to be himself with the title "Peter Midani - Bored and nothing to do" its clearly working based on the comments of this post

(See below)

051.jpg

When watching the video you will also notice there is no sound and quality has been blurred to mask the actual features to give it a better element of it being Michael Jackson, there is a reason for this and below will explain in full why.

The video is in fact Sergio Cortes Parra which you can view the original before Anderson tampered with it, he had to remove the sound as Sergio is speaking in spanish, then to make the video stand more ground blurring it from the original to gave it this element of is it Michael,

This again is clear evidence this man Mr Bobby Anderson "Peter Midani" uses pictures and video's even of other impersonators to spin his own web of lies, we again ask you be wise to this mans efforts to fool you Michael's fans, he is not Michael Jackson he is a man who is defrauding the very man we all love and honour #DoNotBeFooldMJFam

The link doesn't work for me. Has he removed it?

The link doesn't work for me. Has he removed it?

Try again (refresh) its defo there ;)

Try again (refresh) its defo there ;)

No, I'm getting invalid address when I click on the link. I can see the original but not the altered.

Should I turn it off then back on again. ;)

Ok, I know this will sound harsh, but who is clueless enough (or stupid enough) to buy into and beLIEve this grifter's game? :doh: :wtf:

This guy is a tosser

Look guys what that waster @peterpanpyt Anderson/Midani sent me Bahahaaaaa!!!!

076.jpg

:hysterical:

that was funny :)

Jackson Empire :rollin:

Em·pire (
ebreve.gif
m
prime.gif
p
imacr.gif
r
lprime.gif
)n.1. a. A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority.
b. The territory included in such a unit.

2. An extensive enterprise under a unified authority: a publishing empire.
3. Imperial or imperialistic sovereignty, domination, or control.

I thought Michael Jackson was the head figure of our fandom anyhow great copy and paste email from self appointed Emperor Anderson there, if I have any problems with the Estate or Sony's future releases, or anyone selling counterfeit Michael Jackson products I will be sure to let him and his advisors know of such ill deeds xD

Back