What kind of video will be released for APWNN?

donalb

Proud Member
Although I am hopeful that they will create a short story or animated video for the release of APWNN on 11 August, I am also worried that they will just do another tribute video. If you had to bet, what do you think they will do?

First of all, if they were/are creating another tribute video, then the video would be already done, and APWNN would be out for a long time now. If they are spending so much time on shooting the footage, it must be something big.

Second, I'm also hoping for an animated video, i totally believe that they are creating something phenomenal to further promote the album like the hologram..

I just hope they use recording studio footage of Michael singing the song,instead of the b.s. they've been putting out since 2010.

First of all, if they were/are creating another tribute video, then the video would be already done, and APWNN would be out for a long time now. If they are spending so much time on shooting the footage, it must be something big.

Second, I'm also hoping for an animated video, i totally believe that they are creating something phenomenal to further promote the album like the hologram..

I just hope they use recording studio footage of Michael singing the song,instead of the b.s. they've been putting out since 2010.

I am hoping for something creative, but I am not getting my expectations too high. Animation takes a long time to create so that may not be an option, I really don't believe it will be another tribute video, so I don't know what to expect. I'd rather have a story line since the song lends itself to one than studio footage, if that is even available. We will just have to wait and see and hopefully the fan community will embrace it (which some times is a challenge).

Chicago or APWNN should be like TWYMMF kind of video

I am hoping for something creative, but I am not getting my expectations too high. Animation takes a long time to create so that may not be an option, I really don't believe it will be another tribute video, so I don't know what to expect. I'd rather have a story line since the song lends itself to one than studio footage, if that is even available. We will just have to wait and see and hopefully the fan community will embrace it (which some times is a challenge).

I agree with you about getting expectations too high. I don't want to be dissappointed in the end. No matter what, I will support this song by downloading it on iTunes, requesting it on radio and streaming whatever video they create.

Last edited:
I agree with you about getting expectations too high. I don't want to be dissappointed in the end. No matter what, I will support this song by downloading it on iTunes, requesting it on radio and streaming whatever video they create.

Ditto.

They did have a very nice idea for the initial video of Behind the Mask, and i will never understand why it wasn't released. Such a waste.

But my point is that they do sometimes have ideas other than tribute videos lol, so fingers crossed this time they come up with something more creative.

They spent all their budget on the hologram. I'm not expecting much, if a video comes at all.

But I would like an animated video.

And not every song he recorded has accompanying studio footage.

Looks like they started working on it... (if these pics are really from the music video and not from a performance for the MJ One show)

085443wwlwlw5yo6heyb6z.jpg

085443v7ff3ccwwcf3rfqv.jpg

They spent all their budget on the hologram. I'm not expecting much, if a video comes at all.

But I would like an animated video.

And not every song he recorded has accompanying studio footage.

I'm sure they have planned their budget in advance for the whole album promo - including hologram and three videos. So the hologram didn't take any money planned for videos. We know they've been working on the hologram long before the album was announced, so it ain't like they just decided to make it and threw all the budget for it.

The second picture says
"Prod: MJ One" Does this mean something bad? ;) :hiya:

If there is footage of him singing and recording this specific song in the studio then I agree. If there isn't then I think should not "waste" such footage on this song because this song has a great story line which is begging for a story video. Footage of Michael recording music should be saved for songs which do not have such a story line.

If they make a short story, perhaps they can include the members of America riding on horses somewhere in the video? This could be a nice show of respect given that they inspired Michael to write this song

Last edited:
In theory, they COULD (at some point) make a music video of MJ singing in the studio with his mouth obscured by the microphone, so they can have it seem like he's singing any song they'd like.
I'd prefer it if it were the actual corresponding song, but they can only do the same old video montage/dancers thing for so long. Even an animated video would only be done once.

I just hope the video is spacey, just to go along with the cover art and the general sound of the album.

I would love to see an animated Michael which could jump in and out of Michaels vocal art, that we could recognise in maybe, videos overtime. All The videos however, don't have to be strictly animated.
Maybe bring a "fresh Michael figure head" for the community. they do it in japan with Kaito, I'm talking Vocaloid...

th
4l6d.jpg
Vocaloid_Kamui_Gakupo_Hatsune_Miku_v2.png

sample-49b0eb2b7dd785a6904a01ce73ba7ccf.jpg

Or Fan art expression/ feels

Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-31008953-900-1322.jpg
Fan-art-Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-7036702-560-800.jpg
Fan-art-Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-7036714-440-728.jpg
art-michael-jackson-19447942-273-500.jpg
-Michael-michael-jackson-35433971-500-500.jpg
Beautiful-MJ-michael-jackson-13113567-640-480.jpg

fan-art-michael-jackson-27080354-490-500.jpg
Michael-drawings-michael-jackson-34460811-363-500.jpg
Fan-art-Michael-Jackson-michael-jackson-7036471-350-500.jpg
Fan-art-michael-jackson-6958257-680-910.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...ichael-jackson-2002-2009-17872020-376-500.jpg

Or beautiful Nate G ? [Who Michael knew and appoved/appreciated ]

Michael-Jackson-Art-by-Nate-Giorgio-michael-jackson-31461766-800-1033.jpg
Michael-Jackson-Art-by-Nate-Giorgio-michael-jackson-31461769-800-1102.jpg
7e7bc63a51d1b13ef1cede6ae5d80f2b.jpg

personally I like ->
07085e8ac925752409a94b18d1100ad5.jpg

Or bring back OTW Michael! By des Taylor? :D which could interact so to speak with stars of today in themed video? He was a great cartoon.

Maybe, Sometimes, A idea along the line of ..
rogerrabbit.jpg
paula-abdul-opposites-attract-video-22.jpeg

Not exactly, but most of us I'm sure get the picture...

Some fans/people may feel a certain comfort when seeing a cartoon which Michael Obviously approved of for his Fanzine.
des%2Btaylor%2BMichael%2BJackson.jpg

2b05b62c40bbc694a02073ce6464fc24.jpg

Please note these visuals were later, Apart from the small link below, I cannot seem to find many original OTW Michael in cartoon form. Maybe You can?

http://www.the-michael-jackson-archives.com/otw20.html

Last edited:
IMO simple anime MJ would be nice for songs like Loving You or LNFSG … But APWNN is different. If only full anime video but it is very difficult, creative job – it is 100 times harder to create than a video with actors.
Anime can be very emotional if done\drawn right with huge attention to details.

I remember that Britney Spears has two cartoon-like videos and NO WAY any MJ’s video should look like this. If anime that something in “ghost in the shell” style (only anime classic that I have in my mind now). Maybe much brighter and magical, though. But if anime then a classic one.

Galactus123;4031489 said:
I wouldn't like anime look. They should make 3D animation. :)

It depends on the style. I would love to see a development of anime MJ character.
But IMO it is still too much too soon just as 3D animation.

This time IMO there must be good actors, interesting story and a little reference to MJ so all the work with graphic would go to the development of one beautiful magic world …

there are so many talented creative filmmakers (new talents or big names) out there... people who could create something with artistic value.

so, dear estate, please don't **** this up again with some lousy tribute dancers dancing happy tribute with MJ video classics snippets in the background.
we've had enough already. Michael was the king of music short films. at least TRY to do his legacy justice!

I hope it does. Man, if the video is going to be animated..and if it looks that way (or good), then i would be satisfied.

But could be fanmade, because in the right corner it says: "By Mickael Antio" or something similar.

Back